RPGM - Completed - Get Violated! [v1.0] [Fresh Squeezed Pure]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Wankaweegi

The game is very short and there is maybe a handful of scenes total. Without using the insta sex/insta win items, grinding is abysmally slow and annoying. the "scenes" for main girl for a good chunk of the game, across all enemies, is a single animation. Art isnt bad and the control enemies to fight idea is great, but there is no reason to play the game to see them.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

VictorDoUrden

After trying it seems like super shit. The fight thing would be interesting if it wasn't such a horrible clusterfuck of stuff going nowhere with everything being absurdly counterintuitive. Some losses are a game over and leveling to make it harder to lose ¯\_(ಠ_ಠ)_/¯ and just fuck man it is just a mess
    I expected more like these two other games I forget the name of that you weaken the heroine and stuff but in those two games they didn't try to like ride a bike with sticks in the spokes
  3. 1.00 star(s)

satou1507

> Game literally tells you to get defeated to be raped and be pregnant
    > defeated by boss
    > Game over, back to start screen
    > Haven't save cause there no warning and the games just feels lighthearted, what could go wrong
    > Delete game since I have ton of other interesting stuff lol
  4. 1.00 star(s)

botaniq_1

I can't understand how this third tier mtl trash is high rated by someone
    This is one of those hundreds of copy paste games with few repetetive low effort cgs where the female mc is getting raped 30 seconds after the game started

Story and characters are nonexistent, as well as ntr, as well as pregnancy (this is the stupidest pregnancy system you can find, the mage just uses a spell on your heroine who is pregnant (without any visible changes) and after a black screen she already gave birth and ready to go

This game does not deserve even 5 minutes of your time
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Whotfisthis

Not gonna take the MTL into account for this review, but "perfectly cooked medium rare MTL steak" or whatever is actually fitting when the English feels much more natural than 60% of the MTL stuff on this site. However somehow parts of the inventory are still untranslated, he/she still get mixed up and at least 2 names have several variations, although it doesn't take much brain to figure out what is what. Overall, kudos to the guy who translated this.

Anyways, the elephant in the room:
    *Good:
    - Good art.
    - Story is ehhhhhh ok, everyone practically fucks everyone by the endgame so I guess the central NTR stuff won't piss off as many people.
    - Not much grinding and exploration needed for gear or H scenes. Levelling up by beating enemies that manage to catch up to the MC is enough.
    - Comedically convenient 'fast travel' method.
    - OP gear is accessible in the MC's room at all times for those who feel like it.
    - The first 80% of the game have you controlling the enemy, and you can go "uuuooohhhh seeeeggsss" with clones of them at the 'base'. Fresh take on the formulaic RPGM combat

*Bad:
    - Boss fights instantly kick you to the title screen when the MC loses and are practically impossible if you forget to equip skills.
    - The difficulty spike in the very final areas is surprisingly high.
    - Impregnation mechanic is straightforward, but you get to see a single preggo seggs scene and that scene can only be unlocked after a certain point in the endgame.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Mrfrits94

It was a Really enjoyable Game, And the MTL was not bad at all. And even though I'm not the biggest fan of NTR i did kind of enjoy it, Especially the art.

And the story was pretty okay too
    Pretty good Game if i do say so myself