Getting Golden Palace to play nice with Headlights?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I've managed to accidently get both Golden Palace and Headlights to work together occasionally but so far have not figured out a way to do it consistently. If I add either of them to a figure and then apply the material from the Genesis 3 figure to it, that fixes the grey texture. But if I add both of them then the grey texture is back.

If I use the shell fix script for either of them then I still have grey textures and every part of the figure except the nipples, vagina, and anus becomes hidden. Can someone tell me what I'm missing?

Reactions: Nalon

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Ok after playing around with it some more I figured it out. In case anyone else has issues with it, here is what works for me every time now.

1. Load Genesis 3 Female Figure
2. Load Golden Palace and Golden Palace Shell
3. Load Left and Right Headlight and Headlights Shell
4. Select Headlights Shell and load Headlights iShell Fix
5. Select Golden Palace Shell and load Golden Palace Shell fix
6. Select Genesis 3 Female Figure and load Headlights material copy and Golden Palace Material copy

After you do that you can load whatever other customizations you want (hair/morphs/skin/whatever).

My mistake before was selecting Genesis 3 Female Figure and then loading the shell fix. If you do that it seems to hide everything except the nipples, vagina, and anus and does not fix the grey texture.

darkiedark

Jan 3, 2018
Khumak, you've saved my day, bud! Wasted so much time trying to get them both working...... Glad google decided to help xD