GFX Request Thread

1. 5.00 star(s)

soprano31

this is one of the best places on this forum !!
    I am always amazed and in awe of how many talented artists are here who created the most beautiful renders en banners.
    my sincere thanks to the entire gfx team ,and in particular to raminita,who made two very beautiful signatures.
    i really recommend this thread to anyone who wants a signature,banner or other graphics !!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

ename144

Admittedly, the story is a bit scattershot and there's very little music or sound effects, but the graphics in this thread are just lovely! :D

Seriously, thanks to all the artists for donating their time!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Anton .D95

I was very lucky to find this thread, I got exactly what I asked for, even better than what I imagined, really awesome and useful thread, with any taste everyone can find incredible things in here. Thank you guys! , I'm speechless because of the amazing result, thanks to Lady Aspen, who made a wonderful cover for my Discord and Twitch channel and an unbelievable promotional video for my company.

Thanks again, all of you are the real MVP!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

GemKiller

I literally had no options to get a good cover for my Twitch channel. I asked in Discord channels, social networks and only three people approached me and asked for money first. This is very nice, but my channel is still small (4k subscribers) and I don't make any profit from it. So I asked here, since I know there are a lot of talented people here, this was my last choice, so I already gave it to him.
    The result was amazing! I got the cover photo I wanted and more! I was really surprised at how good he looked, I still can't believe it.
    Simply wonderful!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Monetka_

One of the best threads in the whole forum!

A very useful topic with talented and competent artists who spend their time creating a beautiful gfx for the community. The work is done very quickly, efficiently and always with excellent results. Many thanks to Lady Aspen for the sign.

I recommend to everyone, here you will find a lot of banners, beautiful wallpapers and sign.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

GleenXstudio

A very useful thread with competent artists that share their time to make beautiful gfx for the community. Each time I asked something, I received a design that was better than my imagination :LOL:
    Thanks for your quality work and keep up like that (y)
  7. 5.00 star(s)

AlienEDM

If my rating count anything, I have just good things to say about this GFX Request Thread. My request for a fan signature was delivery in excellent timing. Also, the quality of the signature banner is excellent.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Mr. Frosty

I did not think there would be so many talented people in this forum, just wanted to say thank you guys, your work deserves more than five stars. and especially thanks to Lady Aspen,I asked for and she delivered fast a substantial signature, appreciate you again.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Haremlover52

Thank @BloodyN9in for helping me to create all 3 of my current fav game. The quality is top notch.

If you find your fav game without any signature that you can use then this is a 100% thread for you. All GFX designer in this thread are talented and all signatures and wallpaper are true art.

Will also like to thank @Lady Aspen for the recent post of wallpaper that I currently using (Tamara).
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Wildehilde

Just speechless, the work that goes into all the request is just stunning.

For my request i can only say 5/5 awesome work and the effects are brilliant. Most of the words are already said and i could only repeat my self but whats the point in that.

Raminita, thanks again!
  11. 5.00 star(s)

DIRTY Filthy RAT

You guys are all so talented and F95zone is lucky to have you! Raminita did a beautiful Anja banner and Ill definately be back for more. Thanks so much for being so Awesome.
    You guys are all so talented and F95zone is lucky to have you! Raminita did a beautiful Anja banner and Ill definately be back for more. Thanks so much for being so Awesome.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Krull

We all love our games and even more so, we all love our signatures, which you guys made possible with outstanding work and great dedication and that is deserving of all the love and respect.

P.S. : Also love the wallpapers. :love:
  13. 5.00 star(s)

TheRequestor

I only got 3 words for this thread.
    Thanks!! Respect!! Amazing!!

Just look at their work and the review left by other and you will get what I mean.

A big shot out to @Lady Aspen!!
    Thank you for my personal signature.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

XCJ

I haven't request anything yet, but damn these guys are talented af. I love what i see in this thread, their creation is different and on a whole other level. For now i am content looking around and waiting on what they have in store next. If you want your sig to be different, then ask these guys and girls in this thread.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

ColdCats

A shoutout to the GFX team for their incredible work. Not only did I get the fansig I asked for blazing fast, it even looks better than I expected, with some awesome transitional effect thrown in. Thanks @BloodyN9in!
  16. 5.00 star(s)

JohnNolan

What can one say about this thread, well it's truly amazing. The creative geniuses, as one member so creatively put it, really do create pieces of art here. It shows the beauty of the community and brings the forums to life with their amazing artwork. Big thank you to @Raminita for the stunning signatures and banners you made. I can't describe my appreciation for you and the work the other GFX artists do.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Succubus Hunter

This thread is simply amazing. I was just incroduced to it today and I am amazed to see so many users volenteering their time and skills to help their fellow F95ers add flare to their profiles. This is a great way to not only promote good will among the community but to give users a way to share their love for the favorite games with their peers.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Techstar

This thread is amazing, and truly bring life to the forums.
    Most of the wonderful signature you see around the forums is the work from this group of creative geniuses.
    Really appreciate and love their creation.
    Big thank to @BloodyN9in for taking time to create my fantastic signature. Word can't even express my gratitude to you.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

sorco2003

First time I rate a thread, and I think it will be the only one. The work of the GFX team is incredible, there are no words to describe the talent of these people.
    I personally have only placed one request so far and I am totally in love with my sig, thank you Bloodyn9in for that!
    Every time I get a notification I run to see the new creations of these geniuses.
    Thank you for your work!!!!!
  20. 5.00 star(s)

MrRooster

The GFX team is super cool. I could not be more thankful for their work. However much recognition this thread gets, it's too little. I'm already requesting more signatures from them than I probably should. Can't wait to see more of their stuff!