DarkWolf2055

The House of Bonks
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
Ghost_in_the_Sheets.jpg

Overview:
Ghost in the Sheets is my cyberpunk noir themed visual novel centering around former special forces and police officer Moira. Ever since she quit the force she's been looking for a purpose and willingly jumps on the chance when her old comrade tries to bring the crew back together in the hunt of a rich fuck's missing daughter.

Thread Updated: 2019-08-30
Release Date: 2019-08-25
Developer Deus Ex Vagina
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -

city_walkthrough1.jpg city_walkthrough2.jpg daryl_sex1.png daryl_sex4.png daryl_sex5.png daryl_sex6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
This game looks very good, those sci-fi elements and cyberpunk characters fit the overview. (y)
Ghost in the Sheets references a cult title GitS, this Dev must be very careful and accurate making the plot, any mistake along the way could turn it into a deep disappointment.

34ec28aeae8271f64b350d726771901d.jpg

Last edited:

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
This looks very interesting, best of luck with this. Finally something other than
"And so the prodigal son returns home and discovers...he wants to fuck his family. Join him on his adventures as he creeps around the house, stalking his mother and sisters while they sleep.."

K9

May 28, 2017
GitS and Deus Ex references? This better be good. These are cyberpunk icons you're playing with.

I shall test it as soon as I am sober, in three days or less.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote