3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Overview:
The game is about Jenifer, a 20 year old girl. Her father was behaving strangely before his death and speaking about ghosts and evil that wanted to destroy him. Everyone thought he was crazy, except for Jenifer, who deep in her heart wanted to believe him. After her father's death, her family decided to move somewhere else. They collected all their money and bought a new house to start a new life, but something strange began to happen to them. They discover that there is an evil that wants to harm them, and Jenifer is the only one who can save her family.​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-03
Release Date: 2019-07-03
Developer: Adults city
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1 to 4
Language: English
Other Games: Detective Life
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Old saves will not work with the current version

DOWNLOAD

Win, Mac & Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Android x86_64: -

Others:
UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED

279201_31.png 279202_36.png 279203_52.png 279205_58.png 279206_61.png 279210_77.png 288617_188.png 288621_137.png

Last edited:

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
Quick question, is a full lesbian playthrough possible? I really don't like spending time running after and interacting with dudes and the renders here look good. A full lesbian playthrough would be awesome. Will keep an eye on this one.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Quick question, is a full lesbian playthrough possible? I really don't like spending time running after and interacting with dudes and the renders here look good. A full lesbian playthrough would be awesome. Will keep an eye on this one.
same query...will play if i can go full lesbian.

Reactions: NIshu and napafats

achref

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
You will not need one in this episode
in episode 2 i will make one

Reactions: NIshu

achref

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
he/she is not asking for a walkthrough..just wondering if penis can be avoided...all pussy all the time..lol..fair number of us guys will play a female protag if she only goes cavern spelunking.
you can Avoid that only for the 2 first episode but nex that will take you to bad end in the game im sorry

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
Dev, there's a minor annoying bug. Two of the girls are getting their names mixed up, Cristin and Ashly. Intially, Ashly (Ashley?) is the older sister, and then becomes the friend when Jennifer goes get sportwear.

May 30, 2017
i just want to say that English is not my mother language, so you are more than welcome to report any mistake you might find. Thank you!
Rokay. Generalmajor Grammar Nazi to the RESCUE!

The game is about Jenifer, a 20 years year old girl. Her father, before his death, (no need for the extra clause) was behaving strangely before his death and speaking about ghosts and evil who that wanted to destroy him. All the people (awkward) Everyone considered him (also awkward) thought he was crazy, except for his daughter (no need to repeat that fact) Jenifer, who deep in her heart wants wanted to believe him. After her father's death, she decided to move with (her family made the decision, not her on her own) her family decided to move somewhere else to another place. They collected all their money and bought a new house to start a new life (or new lives), but something strange begins began (you're mixing present and past tense all through this) to happen to them. They discover that there is a an (use an instead of a in front of words beginning with vowel sounds - English is FUN) evil who that (unless we know the evil is a person avoid using pronouns that describe him as a person) wants to harm them, and Jenifer is the only one who can save her family.

Mistakes crossed out, alternate wording underlined, explanations in brackets and italics.

achref

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Dev, there's a minor annoying bug. Two of the girls are getting their names mixed up, Cristin and Ashly. Intially, Ashly (Ashley?) is the older sister, and then becomes the friend when Jennifer goes get sportwear.
i think you right im gonna fix it right now

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Rokay. Generalmajor Grammar Nazi to the RESCUE!

The game is about Jenifer, a 20 years year old girl. Her father, before his death, (no need for the extra clause) was behaving strangely before his death and speaking about ghosts and evil who that wanted to destroy him. All the people (awkward) Everyone considered him (also awkward) thought he was crazy, except for his daughter (no need to repeat that fact) Jenifer, who deep in her heart wants wanted to believe him. After her father's death, she decided to move with (her family made the decision, not her on her own) her family decided to move somewhere else to another place. They collected all their money and bought a new house to start a new life (or new lives), but something strange begins began (you're mixing present and past tense all through this) to happen to them. They discover that there is a an (use an instead of a in front of words beginning with vowel sounds - English is FUN) evil who that (unless we know the evil is a person avoid using pronouns that describe him as a person) wants to harm them, and Jenifer is the only one who can save her family.

Mistakes crossed out, alternate wording underlined, explanations in brackets and italics.
Thank you. I didn't proofread the text @achref (the dev) sent to me (Lazy, I know^^) Changed the description in OP :)

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
I like the actors so far to bad they all had the same sized boobs. hehehe Also had to re-read many of the sentences over again due to the many grammar mistakes.

Got to a point where i was guessing what they were trying to say :)

May 30, 2017
hank you. I didn't proofread the text @achref (the dev) sent to me (Lazy, I know^^) Changed the description in OP :)
Was meant for the benefit of the dev, probably should've figured out that wasn't you and then tagged the person it actually is. But I have a severe case of the dumb. Don't think any uploader is lazy, you guys do good work! :)

Edit: you didn't remove the comma that I cLeArLy slashed through after "her father" in the second sentence :eek: I TAKE EVERYTHING BACK

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Edit: you didn't remove the comma that I cLeArLy slashed through after "her father" in the second sentence :eek: I TAKE EVERYTHING BACK
Lmao, I had to read the description 5 times before I saw that comma ^^ My excuse is that I've been 12 hours at work today! :whistle:

Reactions: vengefulspirit

achref

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
I like the actors so far to bad they all had the same sized boobs. hehehe Also had to re-read many of the sentences over again due to the many grammar mistakes.

Got to a point where i was guessing what they were trying to say :)
yes i know and im sorry im still amateur i will try to improve myself

Reactions: Blake639
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes