Unity - Completed - GHOSTiTS: Paranormal Investigations [Final] [Ghostits]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Somerandomhentai

The game is extremely short. It takes less then 20 minutes to beat. There isn't much to do in the game either. You walk around a house, click on the objects it tells you to click on, read some basic dialogue, see giant titties, repeat. Twice in the game there is also a bullet-hell mini game that is easy to beat, but adds just a little bit more to the game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5055050

GHOSTiTS: Paranormal Investigations is excellent on what it's trying to be, an inoffensive but fun short game with a lovely artstyle and charming characters.
    The gameplay is just exploring the house and talking with other strange ghosts, occasionally you have rail shooter like fights with other paranormal beings.

I can only recommend this game!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

aguy57

Cute and short game, pretty much what you would expect from 50mb unity file.
    Decent 3d environment
    10 min gameplay
    5 2d drawn cg's
    The reflecting mirror and transparent windows were nice.

Would recommend for a short time waster.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

くもり空

It's a cute little game that can be completed in a few minutes, and I genuinely enjoyed it. It was a short but entertaining experience. It wasn't enough for a quick fap, but it was fun. The characters are lovable and the art is charming. The gameplay is very simple but serviceable and smooth.

I give it a perfect score because I really don't have anything to complain about. It's a short game that doesn't try to be more than just some mindless fun. I would definitely play a sequel to this.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

atfields

POSITIVE
    + I love the idea of a paranormal investigator exploring a haunted house only to end up dicking down ghost babes.
    + The art style is very charming, and evocative of the kinks at play. The "ghosts are 2D entities" gimmick is really cute even if it may have been a result of the creator not wanting to hassle with 3D models.

NEGATIVE
    - Too short. This isn't just a "I want more" but it is a single level with only a couple of puzzles, none of which were challenging in any meaningful way.
    - Too slow. Your movement speed is frustratingly slow.

NEUTRAL
    o The shooter bits are silly and inoffensive, but don't really mesh with the rest of the theme of the game. How does shooting milk missiles represent ghost detective work?

The art and gimmick are carrying all the sexy of the game, and tbh it may not be right for everyone. If you make a sequel, a please include more levels/characters and a faster movement speed. Also, maybe look into a bit of interactivity in the sex scenes. Even something as simple as fondleable paper dolls like in Imperial Gatekeeper or Island Saga would go a long way... and no I am not saying this just because I want to fuck Matilda's mouth over and over and over. I mean, I DO want to, but I also want to see a version of this game that is as good as the core idea deserves.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Excelent

Alright so hear me out.
    This thing is simple, dead simple and good.
    The idea is simple, you go there find stuff and ghosts appear and then you "fight" them.
    This game doesn't try to reinvent the wheel or anything and for the little gimmick that it is it's interesting.
    You got Huge Ghost Badonkers which I didn't know I like until now.
    The movement speed is a bit slow, feels like 1km/day.
    The art is Noice especially with the Huge Ghost Badonkers.
    It's small, it's neat and it's worth a try.