• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - Ghostly Moans [Final] [Hentai Room, Anshiin]

1. 2.00 star(s)

rambledamble

I've played a bit of it and it has some problems. The first is that I don't think the developer's first language is English and the plot can be a little hard to follow. The questlog tells you that the temple is northwest and that you go west to find the priest but in both cases you need to go right, which ought to be east.
    I also broke sequence accidentally by going left before turning in the feathers and meeting the ghost general before I had the quest. No harm really besides skipping the rewards and any dialogue for the feather mission but it seems sloppy. In fact many events start abruptly and can take you out of your way or lock you into awkward situations. The thing that made me quit was bumping into an invisible character in the second town just after arriving, talking to them and being locked out of not only that town but the previous one as well. There are also performance issues in some places like the starting inn or the training grounds.

The art is nice and between the custom battler pictures, the upgraded tileset and the skill equip system they made an attempt to distinguish this game from the stock RPGM experience.
    I'd say that it was a good first try at making an RPGM game but the developers have made games before.