4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Asura729

Mar 25, 2020
I'm at the point where the demoness is using me like a thong/dildo and after she's done she says to get some sleep and then the credits happen.
As far as I know her route wasn't extended, there was a post on the previous page saying what routes were updated.

Asura729

Mar 25, 2020
Version notes for Giant Guardians 0.1.2:
- Naya's route has been extended.
- Diula's route has been extended.
- New character makes her debut. (Madea)
- Texts and bugs fixes

Version notes for Giant Guardians 0.1.3:

- Haramunia's route has been extended.
- New guest character makes her debut! (Seinaru)
- Texts and bugs fixes

Version 0.1.3 DL Mega
This is who has been updated.

Oct 2, 2018
Yeah, this game going to be needing a walkthrough if not now... soon. Wish Developers would just chew out the main characters and finish them first then do all the side ones.. Seen lot of Devs go down cause they were overwhelmed with how many choices they put in to keep the fannies happy. Guess money comes before Planning stage??? Anyways, I like this game so far. Just hope they don't bury us to deep in these thicc thighed babes that we can not breath once or twice...

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
This is fun game, but too many routes means each one is knee deep. I would rather see at least one decently deep route even if its with a giantess i don't like, rather than 10+ short stubs that are over before you know it.

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
Vore and Slave are some of my fav Tags, and thus I gave it a try, but seeing the large gallery, I made a Gallery Unlocker for Giant Guardians (Universal)

You can do it manually, follow these steps:

Go to game folder->renpy->common -> 00gallery.rpy

Open the file using notepad and search for "if not renpy.seen_image(i):" under that line you'll see "return False". Simply change False to True and you've unlocked the entire gallery. Make sure you type True not true, the capital T matters.

OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1.3 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Alberts98

Jul 15, 2017
30/03/21
Version notes for Giant Guardians 0.1.5:
- Haramunia's route has been extended.
- Seinaru's route has been extended.