4.80 star(s) 26 Votes

Kitsune Fox

Jan 24, 2022
Hello everyone. Please can anyone tell me how to unlock last 6 scenes of Sheina? That route written by gd2404 dont work :/

RyderReliX

Jan 27, 2020
Hello everyone. Please can anyone tell me how to unlock last 6 scenes of Sheina? That route written by gd2404 dont work :/
route got extended when you meet queen just pick that you want to travel with Sheina and you will get to visuals

RyderReliX

Jan 27, 2020
visual is leading to your death between kendra and maryen and iirc you need to be perverted enough and not have high interest by kendra to get it
EDIT: right choices from beginning of game:
1. Run away from the house.
2. Stay still, I cannot run from her anyway.
3. I don't know about her.
4. I'm sorry but I have no idea of who they are.
5. J-just let me go, I beg you / I don't know those people. However, I would gladly go with you.
6. I want to stay here.
7. Please... he-help!
and you should get it in 5th choice it looks like it doesn't matter which one of those two you pick.
thx for guide. btw does anyone know how to get maryen 13 gallery scene (left to right).

Last edited:

xyyy5598

Jul 21, 2021
visual is leading to your death between kendra and maryen and iirc you need to be perverted enough and not have high interest by kendra to get it
EDIT: right choices from beginning of game:
1. Run away from the house.
2. Stay still, I cannot run from her anyway.
3. I don't know about her.
4. I'm sorry but I have no idea of who they are.
5. J-just let me go, I beg you / I don't know those people. However, I would gladly go with you.
6. I want to stay here.
7. Please... he-help!
and you should get it in 5th choice it looks like it doesn't matter which one of those two you pick.
thx

Sep 2, 2021
Hear ye, here ye. Another update is here

Roxanne got her route extended.
Unfortunately for those who wanted Kylee route extended, the characters owner hasn't responded to the creators, so her has been delayed.

Reactions: Mama Mia and S3ri4l
Oct 14, 2017
Hear ye, here ye. Another update is here
GG 0.3.1
Roxanne got her route extended.
Unfortunately for those who wanted Kylee route extended, the characters owner hasn't responded to the creators, so her has been delayed.
Thanks for the update! So to clarify, the Roxanne extension is the only new thing in this?

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Okay, how the Hell do I get away from Kendra to get to Roxanne? Every choice combo I pick leads to death by tiddy or the ass-shot and choice to stay quiet.

RyderReliX

Jan 27, 2020
Okay, how the Hell do I get away from Kendra to get to Roxanne? Every choice combo I pick leads to death by tiddy or the ass-shot and choice to stay quiet.
Roxanne is not in Kendra's route anymore. Since she is a guest character you can get to her through the side stories section.

4.80 star(s) 26 Votes