4.80 star(s) 26 Votes

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
Wait, so only Maryen and Madea got content new content in 0.3.10?
It seems that only Maryen got sex content while Madea got scenes with her just sitting by the fire

Kitsune Fox

Jan 24, 2022
I think they succeeded in this new version :) Relax with my beloved Madea and what's new with Mary I really like. As for Mary, she could have gone a little further, I miss one important thing :unsure:

LEPINETRA

May 3, 2022
Thank you very much for the update, I like that in this case they have focused on Maryem because her story is at an interesting point and I would not even complain if they continued it in the next update. On this occasion I was a bit lost regarding what is supposed to be the "correct" option in the last decision of Maryem's route, at first I thought it was the one that suggested that she not hold back so much but that triggers a traumatic scene that could cause her to distance herself from the protagonist.
My favorite characters are Eliette, Nixmay, Riys and Seinaru so I'm excited to see how their stories continue. I'm curious if the smaller giants will have routes, I think it would be fun because they could bring a greater variety of scenes but on the other hand there are already too many routes xD
What do you have against the farm girl's beauty? And against the queen?

LEPINETRA

May 3, 2022
I always thought - is there the connection between the moment when you met the thief girl the first time and asked her to call you as her king, and later - when you met with the enormous queen and choose to stay with her and told her in her beautiful eyes that you have fall in love with her, that - as the result - in the end you will finish as the official prince-consort, husband of the queen, father of her and yours both children (giant girls - princesses)?

Reactions: SweetSatu

LEPINETRA

May 3, 2022
I'm waiting mostly the next parts of these stories:
1) finally date with the queen, sex with her and love with her, her throne will be yours, too. Children you will create together;
2) farm-girl with the biggest bust: love with her, sex with her, meeting with her mother, sex with her mother, too. Children from both. Sex with the horse-giant girl, too. More farm-girls giantesses.
3) mini-giantess from the demons city: you stay with her, you love her in all positions, different versions where you can choose, she will be gentle mistress or evil and dominant.
4) Maryen story.
5) Back story about the school.

And I think, we will meet in the wild nature, at the sea side with the giant mermaid girl. We hear enough stories about her, I bet, our meeting will be sooner or later in the future.

Reactions: Gojii and RodolFaso

RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
What do you have against the farm girl's beauty? And against the queen?
Those four are my favorites but I have nothing against the others xD in the case of the Queen due to how little she has appeared in the story I don't even have a fully defined opinion but due to her presentation and hierarchy I am curious to see more about her.

Kitsune Fox

Jan 24, 2022
I may have a stupid question, but I've been interested for a long time. How are the scenes in the gallery scrolling up and down, is there any way to put them in fullscreen?

Edit: That JoiPlay looks good but I've copied my 0.3.10 from PC and my gallery Is empty. No saves -.-

Last edited:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Giant Gurdians [0.3.30] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux/Mac (1.26 GB/ 151 MB): ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

UrbnFighter

May 14, 2021
Everytime I download it, it tells me that it could not find the file for the game I have tried reinstalling it, downloading in from places other than mega but it just wont work, can anyone help?

4.80 star(s) 26 Votes