4.80 star(s) 26 Votes

OnlyMeme

Mar 31, 2018
Is it worth doing the whole route for that last image?
What part of the dialogue does it give?
I got it after quite a number of attempts. The dialogue for scene is related to mc's broken leg.
To get it, we have to be nice with Elliette (in order to get the Elliete bathroom scene).
Then, I picked the option to endure the pain (not sure if this has an effect on getting the scene) and decided to go with sheina.

Kitsune Fox

Jan 24, 2022
Yo. I have a question, the new version is always in the middle of the month and at the beginning of the month, right? At the beginning of the month there is an update on MAIN characters, in the middle of the month on SIDE characters. The last patch (0.3.16) was on Bezvy & Croixelle, but those are MAIN characters. Does that mean there was no SIDE characters update this month ( Because it's already the end of the month.) ? Or did I miss something? Sorry for possibly the wrong question, but I want to know.

Oct 14, 2017
Yo. I have a question, the new version is always in the middle of the month and at the beginning of the month, right? At the beginning of the month there is an update on MAIN characters, in the middle of the month on SIDE characters. The last patch (0.3.16) was on Bezvy & Croixelle, but those are MAIN characters. Does that mean there was no SIDE characters update this month ( Because it's already the end of the month.) ? Or did I miss something? Sorry for possibly the wrong question, but I want to know.
Middle is main, end is guests. So we'll be getting a guest update in a couple days.

Wraith6842

Mar 25, 2020

Here is the new version!
We hope that you enjoy it!

NEW CONTENT
- Guest character update: Cia (And she comes with Sheina!)
- New guest character: Evangeline
- 2 New illustrated scenes (11 variations).

UPGRADES
- Keisiema background images improved
- Texts and bugs fixes

IMPORTANT NOTES
- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.
- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game.

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
New guest character: Evangeline
All clear. The game will never come out. You can score on this game and not wait for the continuation of interesting heroes to come out

Downloader4

Mar 21, 2021
Apparently the tier which allows Patrons to have their OCs in the game, has only 2 subs threshold. I guess people pledge for a month then leave it for someone else which in turn, adds a lot of guest characters

4.80 star(s) 26 Votes