4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
"Onesan" means "older sister" in Japanese, it's part of fetish when you like older and more mature girls, and you are shota, and they like you and have shotacon fetish.
Oneshota is when its a younger male.

Onee-san is literally "older sister"/Bigsis, and its used in H-game/h-comic/doujinshis in reference for an older female character than the MC usually akin to an older childhood friend, classmate, coworker older but close in age, sister, cousin, aunt who is close in age, and other such themes where the woman in question is older but not drastically so (within 10 years, usually within 5, but more than 1-2).

So no its not shotacon, just frequently used that way so no. Female who is older than the MC by 2-10 years. Can easily be normal aside that dynamic.

milidornaela

Nov 21, 2022
Oneshota is when its a younger male.

Onee-san is literally "older sister"/Bigsis, and its used in H-game/h-comic/doujinshis in reference for an older female character than the MC usually akin to an older childhood friend, classmate, coworker older but close in age, sister, cousin, aunt who is close in age, and other such themes where the woman in question is older but not drastically so (within 10 years, usually within 5, but more than 1-2).

So no its not shotacon, just frequently used that way so no. Female who is older than the MC by 2-10 years. Can easily be normal aside that dynamic.
Oneshota is when the boy is 1) younger; 2) smaller, 3) shorter; and the girl is 1) more massive; 2) taller; 3) stronger; 4) few years older; 4) in their relationship is femdom.
In mangas sometimes girl is twice bigger, more massive and stronger, too.

milidornaela

Nov 21, 2022
You repeat here the same what did I write. Just - with more words. But the meaning was the same, dude.

Doodadad

Oct 10, 2018
You repeat here the same what did I write. Just - with more words. But the meaning was the same, dude.
And you make multiple posts of only 1-2 sentences in a row within minutes of each other, when you could instead just be using one post and an edit button. No one's perfect dude, as I imagine is also the case with your writing/poetry (if your mastery of the English language is any indication).

Also, they did not say the same thing as you. You claimed that "and you are shota" is needed for the onee-san fetish, while Gojii replied that it's not a prerequisite to the onee-san fetish at all.

Now for something that's actually on topic, does anyone have an example of what the new Eliette front/back portrait art looks like? Here's the original art, for comparison:

1673645660411.png

Apr 29, 2020
And you make multiple posts of only 1-2 sentences in a row within minutes of each other, when you could instead just be using one post and an edit button. No one's perfect dude, as I imagine is also the case with your writing/poetry (if your mastery of the English language is any indication).

Also, they did not say the same thing as you. You claimed that "and you are shota" is needed for the onee-san fetish, while Gojii replied that it's not a prerequisite to the onee-san fetish at all.

Now for something that's actually on topic, does anyone have an example of what the new Eliette front/back portrait art looks like? Here's the original art, for comparison:

View attachment 2309301
Excuse the meme but for whatever reason the site wouldn't let me paste the original image;
1673648421402.png

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Oneshota is when the boy is 1) younger; 2) smaller, 3) shorter; and the girl is 1) more massive; 2) taller; 3) stronger; 4) few years older; 4) in their relationship is femdom.
In mangas sometimes girl is twice bigger, more massive and stronger, too.
Yeah. I wasnt talking about oneshota until you brought it in. Was just saying an oldersister archetype. You keep talking about oneshota which wasnt what i was referring to. I'm talking about an older-sister personality type. At no point was I referring to a shota, yet you keep insisting on that? :WutFace:

• Angry
Reactions: milidornaela

p0m

Apr 8, 2020
hi! when I try to play the game using the sh file, it gives me an permission denied error even when I try to run it with sudo, any help?

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Do you know which app to use to transfer save files to another update?
On an Android?

On the old version, copy the saves and move them to a folder outside the game. Install the new game, play, and immediately save so you create the save folder. Then move the old saves into it. Use ZArchiver, it's the one I have.

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
how to unlock the remaining image
you just need to go over evey line of dialogue accesible. Or some might need you to make some choices before. But i dont rememeber any of those here. One of the reason that we hate her here it's because she doent leave rooms for much. Or you die or you can progress in the story. So it wouldnt be too long to find the one taht you are lacking using skip

Reactions: Nazdi

p0m

Apr 8, 2020
... You can't use the .exe file to play?
I can, actually, by using bottles since I am not that used to create wine prefixes, but bottles seem to be a bit heavy on my potato lol
I guess I`ll just stick to it for now, thanks though

Mama Mia

Feb 6, 2021
NEW CONTENT
- Main route extended: Pyeka
- Main route extended: Bezvallienne
- Campus life story extended

WAITING FOR A HERO.........................................................................

6O9

Aug 6, 2020
you just need to go over evey line of dialogue accesible. Or some might need you to make some choices before. But i dont rememeber any of those here. One of the reason that we hate her here it's because she doent leave rooms for much. Or you die or you can progress in the story. So it wouldnt be too long to find the one taht you are lacking using skip
wait people on this thread hate her? Can I get a quick run down on why?

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes