4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
It's a very... Lore centric update...:devilish:
Interesting, a lore-centric update initially made me think of an orphelith update but she already got one last month. If it's a lore update I'm guessing some of the primary guardians are getting updated because their routes are more lore-heavy. Maybe that damn cliffhanger in Maryen's route will finally be resolved.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Interesting, a lore-centric update initially made me think of an orphelith update but she already got one last month. If it's a lore update I'm guessing some of the primary guardians are getting updated because their routes are more lore-heavy. Maybe that damn cliffhanger in Maryen's route will finally be resolved.
The queen was shown in the last update… but it was still the castle update… the queen route has arrived… yet… but who knows… might be a Madea, Nina, and like u said Maryen update…

IHasArms

Mar 13, 2020
To those who are still waiting for the Nezumicon update, you outlasted me.

New content:

- Campus route extended (Clarice)

- Campus route extended (Nina)

- New extra episode for Dakota's birthday (Extra->Side stories->Dakota's birthday)

Now I am asking myself if it was worth it. I don't think so, but I did buy it late enough in the month for it to last until they update it next. Well, lets hope that we get a thread on f95 just for Nezumicon.

popman24

Jan 4, 2020

Mega

New content:

- New extra episode for Dakota's birthday (Extra->Side stories->Dakota's birthday)

Now I am asking myself if it was worth it. I don't think so, but I did buy it late enough in the month for it to last until they update it next. Well, lets hope that we get a thread on f95 just for Nezumicon.
Thank you brother

Lradonkey

Feb 7, 2023
Wouldn't it be easier to talk in this group if we had a discord?.I'm willing to make one, if you guys think its a good idea but I'm new to it so I don't know if someone else is willing to make it.

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
Wouldn't it be easier to talk in this group if we had a discord?.I'm willing to make one, if you guys think its a good idea but I'm new to it so I don't know if someone else is willing to make it.
Wouldn't this just be an easier way to the "spies" discover who we are? Like, they will discover our discord, twitter and all that type of stuff

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rodri 0496

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
We are already comfortable discussing topics here, and we learned how to do it without sending 100 messages xD

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021

Mega

New content:

Heh, so If I understood right the gimmick of the MC in that game was recently introduced and demosntrated.
MC now gets one extra life/lifeline each morning.
The amulet protects him from minor damage and saves him from major one/death, but it has to recharge after.
So this leaves more room for dangerous stuff that doesn't end the route in death.
It still leaves an option/chance of death but after spending the lifeline first before the next morning

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Heh, so If I understood right the gimmick of the MC in that game was recently introduced and demosntrated.
MC now gets one extra life/lifeline each morning.
The amulet protects him from minor damage and saves him from major one/death, but it has to recharge after.
So this leaves more room for dangerous stuff that doesn't end the route in death.
It still leaves an option/chance of death but after spending the lifeline first before the next morning
Not going to spoil things but... as you found in the game, the protection depletes and it seems to recharge every morning. You are the only one who know if it's working or not, since only you can see the necklace glow… How much does it lasts? How many times can it protect you before depleting until the next morning? And what would happen if it depletes and you make any character know?… You'll have the chance of discovering it!
Just remember what Katya said:
The MC is quite resilent, he's tough for his size, so even with a depleted necklace, the girls can still have fun with you… Unless any of them were trying to kill you, of course... but it doesn't seems to be anyone THAT evil around right?

Dec 16, 2019
Sorry for the wait, had to fix a printer lol

Here is the new version.
We hope that you enjoy it! ( ̄▽ ̄)

NEW CONTENT
- Main route extended: Regina
- Main route extended: Naya
- Main route extended: Madea
- 3 New illustrated scenes (15 variations)
UPGRADES
- Sprite added for NPC: Cecile (Regina's route).
- Texts and bugs fixes

IMPORTANT NOTES

- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.
- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game.
- Remember that the game has lots of story/dialog variations depending on your choices, so we highly recommend to keep the "skip Unseen Text" disabled (white) under the Skip options, otherwise, you'll miss a lot of content.

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes