4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Haha yeah it also happend to me, in 1 of my attemps Margarita started really sweet and after sometime she said and I quote "I love you so much that I want to always have you with me, so I need to eat you", then she said that she did this many times. I immediately restart it.
Seriously....png
Ruining a perfectly romantic moment here!

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Uff bad luck, I am now in a pretty good attempt where my character have 13 daughters with Margarita, my best attempt until now
There's no way in hell the bot can handle THAT many characters. It can barely keep up with three!

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Yeah well all the daughters, except for 4, are babies so they don't apperar much, just some comments about fedding them and putting them in bed. On the other hand the other 4, that aren't biological daughters of my character, talk very much between them and with my character (obviously sometimes the bot kinda breaks and says stupid shit but I manage)

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Yeah well all the daughters, except for 4, are babies so they don't apperar much, just some comments about fedding them and putting them in bed. On the other hand the other 4, that aren't biological daughters of my character, talk very much between them and with my character (obviously sometimes the bot kinda breaks and says stupid shit but I manage)
Also, 13 kids? That's an unlucky number. Better make 1 more to be safe;)

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Haha you are right :cool:, the bot surprised me when it said Margarita got 9 kids, when "sex scene" happend after some talking the bot said that itself, I didn't even said anything about it.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Still I don't see Eliette or Maryen going around killing people just for the fun of it, I don't care who Kendra or Nyxmay were in the past, what matters is what they are doing now and Vai'Klis didn't always have that ability, after her death I remember that Kendra and Nyxmay did something to her body to make her come back and that result in her being some sort of a ghost giantess (they never explain exactly what). And yeah I remember perfecttly well about the purifying armys, I never said the people of the heaven kingdom are perfect or totally good but thay at least don't have a FUCKING DEATH COLISEUM as a main attraction on the city or slaves or people dead in the middle of the street just because some giantess decide to kill them. The people of Keisiema might not accept the undead as living people but they at least don't do any of the the crazy shit that happens in Homaspernia and in Eliette route we already see what happens to someone that stays as an undead for a long period of time.
Well, to be honest, Maryen didn't kill anyone yet just because her eyepatch manages to supress her (it won't last forever though), and Eliette didn't kill anyone yet becuase it's a matter of time due to her clumsiness. I mean, you can literally get killed by her at least once during the story, lmao. Jokes aside, Eliette is a celestial creature, no wonder she will be exceptionally kind and gentle, however, that does not deny the fact that purifying armies might've done many questionable things that we just don't know about. Death colliseums are basically a show made of convicts exectuion. All their contestants are criminals and madmen willing to die. Yes, Keisiema does not do any "crazy shit", but so as Homaspernia, because it's a matter of perspective. For a demoness its crazy to treat a normal sized person as equal, so as its crazy to not do that in Keisiema. As long as both these countries not impose their ways of living to others - it's okay. I mean, you think that it's crazy how things are in Hell Kingdom, and thats understandable, however, its citizens are not saint at all. Even among normal sized people, the strong thrive from weak: they rob, kill each other, and that is as crazy. Perhaps its not that simple after all?

Last edited:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Regardless of their reasons for those actions, in the present all they do is go and slaughter innocent people for fun, sell people into slavery, dehumanize any tiny they come across, and try to convince/corrupt others to their sinful ways, upholding them as if they are the 'truth'.
The only mercy they will find is the sweet embrace of death
Edit: Tho I will admit I have not considered the revenge angle there...I would have figured Vai'Kliss was already dead, and Kendra did what she did to stop the crusades from killing all undead from Homaspernia, which included Vai'Kliss.
Slaughter innocent people? Like who? MC, who was found in a neutral town, that's usually filled with outlaws, and was not canonically killed in any hell storyline? Or maybe you were talking about that drunk orc, that would in fact kill Kendra if they were same size? Maybe you were talking about that perverted slaves of Yakuu? The last one is pretty arguable though, but it still fits in the context of Homaspernia law enforcement. Slavery is in fact immoral and illegal in most countries, but we're talking about fantasy world.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Homaspernia is a country for the evil people to live in, as well as other outcasts and some with particular conditions. Their goverment is the way it is to keep in check all these evil individuals, but also allows the powerful giantesses to be evil without consequences. It is simply an excuse to be evil and say that it is okay or neccesary.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Slaughter innocent people? Like who? MC, who was found in a neutral town, that's usually filled with outlaws, and was not canonically killed in any hell storyline? Or maybe you were talking about that drunk orc, that would in fact kill Kendra if they were same size? Maybe you were talking about that perverted slaves of Yakuu? The last one is pretty arguable though, but it still fits in the context of Homaspernia law enforcement. Slavery is in fact immoral and illegal in most countries, but we're talking about fantasy world.
Giantesses walk normally, sometimes stepping on tinies accidentally, and they blame the tinies for not being careful enough or for being weak.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chivalry/Honor
Apr 29, 2020
Ok this is getting tiresome, is there a reason why the latest Nezumicon update hasn't been shared yet? What did they start adding gore already or something? Exposition dump? For what reason is it not passed down here? For all I know it's either involving Dakota or Asami, and I don't like not seeing.

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
what route do you learn about the purifying armies cause i have done Maryen's route and dont rememaber that and also did Elitte route

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
what route do you learn about the purifying armies cause i have done Maryen's route and dont rememaber that and also did Elitte route
In the last update of Eliette, she talks about it but just some words, nothing really relevant to understand what really are the purifying armies.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
Ok this is getting tiresome, is there a reason why the latest Nezumicon update hasn't been shared yet? What did they start adding gore already or something? Exposition dump? For what reason is it not passed down here? For all I know it's either involving Dakota or Asami, and I don't like not seeing.
I think the reason the newest update of Nezumicon hasn't been shared here is because the interest has gone down a bit. Nezumicon is nowhere near as spicy as Giant Guardians and doesn't get updated nearly as much as GG, which is probably why interest has gone down for some(including me). If there's not a lot of interest, then there's less people to share the newest update.

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes