4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
im abit confused with maryen route i have played it all but i remember that she can accepted a command from kendra does this lead to something diff in her route. because i think there is a route with the command and one without the command
After playing through Maryen route twice I didn't noticed any changes whether you lead to that "promise" thing or not. Pretty sure that this "Chekhov's gun" has yet to go off, which is sort of proven in the end of Homaspernia storyline.

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
can anyone give me a download link for the guest characters i have almosted done alot of characters routes just need to do kives and margarita route then im going to do guest characters to try and build a map for GG

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
After playing through Maryen route twice I didn't noticed any changes whether you lead to that "promise" thing or not. Pretty sure that this "Chekhov's gun" has yet to go off, which is sort of proven in the end of Homaspernia storyline.
are you saying you didnt find the route with maryen having a command because its at the start and you have to be brave against kendra and stay with her to save the people of the town and then ask maryen to help you. i would show a clip but its to big of a file

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
are you saying you didnt find the route with maryen having a command because its at the start and you have to be brave against kendra and stay with her to save the people of the town and then ask maryen to help you. i would show a clip but its to big of a file
What they are saying is that having the command or not doesn't change anything in Maryen's route yet.

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
can someone help me with kives route do i have to leave margarita after going to the shop with her or do i stay with her

bora123123321

Nov 12, 2022
can anyone give me a download link for the guest characters i have almosted done alot of characters routes just need to do kives and margarita route then im going to do guest characters to try and build a map for GG

I downloaded from here

this is the windows link

Reactions: S3ri4l

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
What I am saying is, I managed to get BOTH variations of that scene, with promise, AND without it, but the end of the storyline stays the same. What did you not understand?

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
If all goes well, next week comes out the update.

End of month is two sponsored updates. And I think Naya was scheduled for two updates before the end of the year, so maybe well see the second one next.

So, what girl do you all want to see updated next? Personally, I'd like more Maryen or Regina.

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021

End of month is two sponsored updates. And I think Naya was scheduled for two updates before the end of the year, so maybe well see the second one next.

So, what girl do you all want to see updated next? Personally, I'd like more Maryen or Regina.
The QUEEN bruh, or the sea kingdom, something about powerful women make my pp go boing!

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021

Bezvy and Vai’Kliss r my guess

Florrr

Aug 2, 2021
Yes, the 'maldicion kendra a maryen' variable doesn't get used so far in the story (3.42). But since it roughly translates as 'curse kendra to maryen' there is a big mystery to uncover. Provided that devs didn't forget about the variable that only ever appears twice and only at the start under specific circumstances

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
The QUEEN bruh, or the sea kingdom, something about powerful women make my pp go boing!
The sea kingdom won't come for a while; the staff wants to advance on the existing routes first before moving there.

It would be like an entire new world, after all.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Margarita or Madea, in the last update of Margarita she promise (at least in my save) a reward so I want to see what she does (obviously is sex but I would like to think that she is gonna do something different) and as for Madea, I feel very sorry for her, poor wolf girl she has the weight of the world in her shoulders and if the MC isn't with Naya I don't think she will change at all. So all depends on what Madea does.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor
4.90 star(s) 28 Votes