4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Creeperboy

Jul 29, 2022
I would add Roxanne to the list above- she's a fun character, hot, got a good attitude, and unlike some others she's got some sexytimes in her route- she leaves you wanting more not because it was all teasing (as good as Zanna is, her route as-is is kind of a blueball) but because she teases more "if you continue being a devoted servant)
Definitely my personal favorite of the guest routes for sure.
As for the others, yeah, shrinking is a common theme among them, I think because the OCs are probably not giantesses outside of GG, seeing as it's wholly and entirely redundant in-game.

I'm gonna get a bit mean though, some of them were just fuckawful, the most bottom of the barrel generic Deviantart RP shlock, I forget her name but one of them doesn't fuckin' wait a minute before stepping on you and going "IM UR GODDESS WORM"
if i'm not wrong the character that you mean is one called Carmilla and i agree with you, if i wanted to see something like that i would have gone to deviantart.
i hope that she falls somewhere and die

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Hey guys the latest update of nezumicon finally appear on kemono

New content:

- Mansion route extended: Katya

- New temple route: Asami

- Mansion route extended: Hazel (Sponsored by John)

- New extra episode for Asami's birthday (Extra->Side stories)

Swamp Thing

Aug 30, 2018
i hope they dont redraw the charcters i really love they looks now
Hard disagree, some characters could really use a facelift. Just look at the newer art and compare it to the games banner on this site, it's night and day. The artist has really improved.

Also, really enjoy the size comparison with the normal human next to her. Hope we get to see these with the other girls.

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
Hard disagree, some characters could really use a facelift. Just look at the newer art and compare it to the games banner on this site, it's night and day. The artist has really improved.

Also, really enjoy the size comparison with the normal human next to her. Hope we get to see these with the other girls.
Their are lots more thats just the only one on the giant guardians twitter

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023

I do agree some characters could use so polishing but for the mosted part i like them

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Well, I hope that Makla does not torture the mc like Yakuu, she seemed to be a party-goer, unless you make her angry since I have the feeling that making her angry would make her even more dangerous that the rest of the Homaspernia (I am thinking about a slow, cursed and horrifying death). But I doubt she will be worse than Yakuu (she can go suck a whole tree of giant lemons)

I am all up for Diula, her route is quite interesting to see where it leads.

Last edited:

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Well, I hope that Makla does not torture the mc like Yakuu, she seemed to be a party-goer, unless you make her angry since I have the feeling that making her angry would make her even more dangerous that the rest of the Homaspernia (I am thinking about a slow, cursed and horrifying death). But I doubt she will be worse than Yakuu (she can go suck a whole tree of giant lemons)

I am all up for Diula, her route is quite interesting to see where it leads.
Same, I actually really enjoy Diula, she's a sweetie- and being the only route (so far) where you learn magic is just icing on the vegan cake
And speaking of redraws, her later art is leagues better than her banner art, is outright *adorable* in her later CGs

Reactions: Dreamer44

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Same, I actually really enjoy Diula, she's a sweetie- and being the only route (so far) where you learn magic is just icing on the vegan cake
And speaking of redraws, her later art is leagues better than her banner art, is outright *adorable* in her later CGs
Yeah, the banner in the first page is the older art.

A few months ago they started to update it in the game.

zzrotten

Jul 17, 2020

Show less
Here is the new version.
We hope that you enjoy it! ( ̄▽ ̄)

NEW CONTENT
- Main route extended: Diula
- Main route extended: Yakuu
- New main route: Makla
- 3 New illustrated scenes (15 variations)

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022

Show less
Here is the new version.
We hope that you enjoy it! ( ̄▽ ̄)
Windows link
Mac link
NEW CONTENT
- Main route extended: Diula
- Main route extended: Yakuu
- New main route: Makla
- 3 New illustrated scenes (15 variations)
Can you show the new bios from the patreon too? Or is that asking too much?

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
So I just played the update and... I am simply speechless. You will understand soon
Oh, I'm the same.

Makla is an undead dragon. If that had been mentioned before, I didn't temember.

As for the other route updates... i'll give it a day before discussing them.

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes