4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
I hope not, I want a *real* update. If we get a christmas special then it might take up a slot over someone I'd actually want. Margarita and Kive have had nothing for MONTHS
ye me too i really want to see how margarita and kive will be affected by the war but i also want to know if their even have xmas in GG

Florrr

Aug 2, 2021
Well let's compile a list: Maeryn and Diula are beyond a doubt candidates for corruption thus far.
Madea is an interesting guess, do you have any thoughts to back up why it would be her, or is it just because she's one of the only two giantesses from Lycolis?
I'd actually say Naya has a lot more elasticity for how she can end up, whether you encourage her warmongering, predatory ways or try to coax her into someone with more concern for life- I don't think she'd ever get to the point of, say, Regina, but of all the girls I think she has the most potential thus far to improve her or make her worse- or keep her as-is. Madea doesn't seem to ever be swayed from her views no matter how much of a "mini Naya" you are on her route, though others would have to confirm that for me as I haven't tried.

I don't know if it's corruption necessarily, but you can definitely make Shiena a much bloodier character through dialogue and forgetfulness.

I'm kind of curious though who among the more monstrous girls has the greatest potential for redemption- and which of them would actually be deserving, at that.
For Lycanis, we only know 2 giantesses, Naya and Madea. I don't believe it's Naya because for corruption to occur, the character has to be presented as someone who holds morals to high regard. Maryen obviously has high standards with her being shown to go and protect neutral cities and people. Diula is somewhat similar, but more clumsy and doesn't necessarily protect neutral cities, but focuses more on protecting her kingdom.
Meanwhile, Naya has no qualms about going out and murdering people for entertainment/light snack, nor is she shown to openly care about her kingdom (yes, we did have that private moment to see her history, but that doesn't justify her actions and only puts her on a path to redemption at best). On the other hand, Madea shows sympathy and care for her people helping out with tasks and such. She also engages in diplomacy knowing how detrimental war would be for both countries. So having her be corrupted is more probable than Naya

Sheina is interesting, but I don't think her morals are high enough for it to be considered corruption, considering she is hesitant at best when regards to killing others, criminals or not.

In regards for Homaspernia, saying someone is deserving of redemption is not really accurate, it's more like, who is the least bad because very few are 'deserving' of anything good there. Obviously we are excluding Vai'klis. So out of Kendra, Nyxmay, Yakuu, and Pyeka. I would say Nyxmay is the least bad

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Diula is somewhat similar, but more clumsy and doesn't necessarily protect neutral cities, but focuses more on protecting her kingdom.
I want to clarify with Diula, there is the possibility of her literal, actual corruption as seen in her latest update, by whatever foul miasma is spreading from Homaspernia, not the moral degradation that I think you're more referring to. Just because some characters have high to fall if they fell, doesn't mean that they necessarily will. Thus far I don't think there's any evidence to indicate that Madea would ever enjoy war, death, and killing, even if she could be prodded into it by our choices.

As for your statement that Nyxmay is the lesser evil of all the Homaspernia giantesses, I... Am surprised to hear that. I wont say you're wrong, because I haven't played Nyxmay's route, but isn't that the girl who kills people in the slowest, most agonizing ways and gets off from every drawn-out second of it?

Reactions: ur other dad

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
View attachment 3171490
too long didnt read, but I know for a fact there is gonna be a lot of dogshit written in there (like all the other times) and reading it is just gonna give me brain damage so I will ignore you, you are just way too stupid lil bro, next time try to engage with the fucking argument instead of trying to create a shitshow
Sure, whatever how you see it. You could backpedal like that a month ago and we wouldn't even be here rn.

Last edited:

Creeperboy

Jul 29, 2022
I don't know if it's politics or ad hominem or something else, but, the hell this shit doing here? Y'know, I wanna start talking more about the game so here's a prompt: Who else do y'all think might get the option to be corrupted in the future (or maybe, uncorrupted)?

My guess is Madea, since we already have 2/4 normal countries' guardians getting potentially corrupted, so only Lycanis + central kingdom remains as the areas that are normal and uncorrupted
i'll take my shot and say that Kendra might be one to get uncorrupted. i always found that the interaction between Kendra and Maryen wasn't simply a "good and evil" interaction, but more like an actual argument on why they should or shouldn't kill people, while Maryen's point is a valid "because it's wrong" based on morality, Kendra's point is "because they're assholes" that is probably based on personal experiences (not the best, but still better than the "because i can" that we got from a Homaspernia dragoness during Elliette route), and now the mc (us) ended up in the middle and he must take a stance.
Route 1: we side with Kendra since he saw how awful people can be and he ends up being as horny as Kendra and that's the end of the story.
Route 2: we take Maryen's side and show her that not everyone are selfish people that only care about themselves, convince her to change and to start helping others (how to show her that not everybody are evil in a place like Homaspernia? idk, maybe wolf-kun will come in clutch somehow)

Florrr

Aug 2, 2021
I want to clarify with Diula, there is the possibility of her literal, actual corruption as seen in her latest update, by whatever foul miasma is spreading from Homaspernia, not the moral degradation that I think you're more referring to. Just because some characters have high to fall if they fell, doesn't mean that they necessarily will. Thus far I don't think there's any evidence to indicate that Madea would ever enjoy war, death, and killing, even if she could be prodded into it by our choices.

As for your statement that Nyxmay is the lesser evil of all the Homaspernia giantesses, I... Am surprised to hear that. I wont say you're wrong, because I haven't played Nyxmay's route, but isn't that the girl who kills people in the slowest, most agonizing ways and gets off from every drawn-out second of it?
Fair, the corruption I was referring to is the moral degradation, but, I can see how the physical corruption can be similar. I'll include that in the definition of corruption now. For Madea however, I would disagree, there may not be evidence of her liking those actions, but there definitely is evidence of the increasing stress that is piling up more and more. If that stress were to continue increasing, and Madea has less time to release it through masturbation or parties, there is a very real chance that she starts to snap.

My reasoning with Nyxmay, is that as far as we know (and I may be forgetting something from not playing her route in a while) she is the only one who doesn't journey or have desires to go outside of Homaspernia. Yakuu is plotting something with the new dragon girl to initiate conflict, Kendra journeys to terrorize neutral cities, and Pyeka has goals of creating her own kingdom. Meanwhile, Nyxmay is sadistic and enjoys torturing the people she comes into contact with. Yet that is only localized to Homaspernia, which is a place very little people willingly go to, and those who do, often have rotten personalities. She also doesn't seem to want to expand to places with innocent people

Florrr

Aug 2, 2021
i'll take my shot and say that Kendra might be one to get uncorrupted. i always found that the interaction between Kendra and Maryen wasn't simply a "good and evil" interaction, but more like an actual argument on why they should or shouldn't kill people, while Maryen's point is a valid "because it's wrong" based on morality, Kendra's point is "because they're assholes" that is probably based on personal experiences (not the best, but still better than the "because i can" that we got from a Homaspernia dragoness during Elliette route), and now the mc (us) ended up in the middle and he must take a stance.
Route 1: we side with Kendra since he saw how awful people can be and he ends up being as horny as Kendra and that's the end of the story.
Route 2: we take Maryen's side and show her that not everyone are selfish people that only care about themselves, convince her to change and to start helping others (how to show her that not everybody are evil in a place like Homaspernia? idk, maybe wolf-kun will come in clutch somehow)
I can see how Kendra can be someone with potential to be uncorrupted, however I disagree that "because they're assholes" is why she got corrupted in the first place. We learned that Homaspernia really hates Keseimia (Kesmainia? idk the spelling) because they refer to them as hypocrites. That is different than just assholes and needs to be addressed in order for Kendra to have a change at redemption.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
My reasoning with Nyxmay, is that as far as we know (and I may be forgetting something from not playing her route in a while) she is the only one who doesn't journey or have desires to go outside of Homaspernia. Yakuu is plotting something with the new dragon girl to initiate conflict, Kendra journeys to terrorize neutral cities, and Pyeka has goals of creating her own kingdom. Meanwhile, Nyxmay is sadistic and enjoys torturing the people she comes into contact with. Yet that is only localized to Homaspernia, which is a place very little people willingly go to, and those who do, often have rotten personalities. She also doesn't seem to want to expand to places with innocent people
In Elliete's route Nyxmay was sighted in neutral territory (not by the MC, an NPC mentioned a "blue-haired demoness" and Elliete confirmed it was Nyxmay) she was the one who raised a woman's son as undead, then left him to slowly decay (his soul, that is).

As for your Madea theory, so far it mostly sounds like wishful thinking for the sake of your fetish tbh.

Reactions: ur other dad

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.45 + Unlocker

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 151 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Florrr

Aug 2, 2021
In Elliete's route Nyxmay was sighted in neutral territory (not by the MC, an NPC mentioned a "blue-haired demoness" and Elliete confirmed it was Nyxmay) she was the one who raised a woman's son as undead, then left him to slowly decay (his soul, that is).

As for your Madea theory, so far it mostly sounds like wishful thinking for the sake of your fetish tbh.
Fair enough on the Nyxmay part, Eliette is also a route I haven't played in a while.

For Madea, it's just theorycrafting even if it is incredibly unlikely. The fetish isn't corruption (I wouldn't want Madea to be corrupted anyways when there's already 2 routes for it), the fetish is the entire game ;)

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
the only corruption i know is phyiscal corruption like in diula's route but she does mention other ones. also i dont think kendra is corrupted she just seems like she horny and into power tripping. also i do agree that nyxmay is the least bad/cruel person beside vai klis in homaspernia as she tries to kill people fast and if she doesnt she makes it feel painless for them. also in her route if you dont like her half way in she kills you because she feel like you dont want to be with her and kills you fast.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I highly doubt that Kendra would change to better and I cannot fully agree that she kills people simply due to her biased opinion: "because they're assholes". No, she clearly can define kindness from evil, that's why MC not only survived but became more than just her slave at the end. Kendra does relish her power, which is way above any human-sized person, but still has her boundares: she doesn't simply turn into a blood bath every place that she visits, and can actually show some appreciation to the "weaklings". After all, she was raised in Keisiema. (Yes, yes, she's destroying neutral towns for fun, blah blah. Everybody knows that they are filled with outlaws, adding Kendra's general contempt to normal-sized people to that and it becomes justified enough for her to do what she does)

Kendra is a demoness, she chosen this way of life long time ago, she does not seek redemption, so there is nothing to "uncorrupt", but her sister still mean something to her. She was originally planning to take Maryen and their dad with her after a murder. She even confess to that when MC confronts her, asking why is she intentially trying be noticed by sister. Visit to Homaspernia shows that, despite all that happened, Kendra is not just tormenting Maryen, but willing to help her by showing other side of those who her sister is trying to protect, to show that not everyone in this world are kind, mindful of their weakness and deserve to be protected.
MC worked perfectly to that btw. While Maryen used to save people from neutral towns, it wasn't like she loved each one of them. No, she did that because it was a right thing to do. But now, when there is someone she truly cares about and wants to protect not because of righteousness, but her own feelings, all these high moral values are going to get a rough reality check, which include resorting to violence, because sometimes that's the only language people will understand.
Depending on player's actions she will choose between trying to keep her status of a "Guardian of Heavens kingdom" (which means much more than just a protectress for her) and never follow the path of violence, with the help of MC of course, or satisfy her "dark" desires but still keep the balance without leaving her old life or becoming Kendra 2.0, also with the help of MC.

That is how I see it at least. I may be right, you may be right, or the story writer may simply turn Maryen into an absolute evil, we will find that out with future updates.

Last edited:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
the only corruption i know is phyiscal corruption like in diula's route but she does mention other ones. also i dont think kendra is corrupted she just seems like she horny and into power tripping. also i do agree that nyxmay is the least bad/cruel person beside vai klis in homaspernia as she tries to kill people fast and if she doesnt she makes it feel painless for them. also in her route if you dont like her half way in she kills you because she feel like you dont want to be with her and kills you fast.
"nyxmay is the least bad/cruel person beside vai klis in homaspernia", huh? "she tries to kill people fast and ... makes it feel painless for them", huh??? Isn't that a complite opposite of what she usually does? She literally savours the pain, desperation and suffering of her victims, she enjoys the "music" from bones breaking under her unendurable weight. She spends up to 10 minutes killing one person in a death colliseum according to Kendra, she kept that dark elf slave concious while shapeshifting him so he could feel extreme pain, and considered that a part of her payment. MC is a huge exception here, because he is shy, altruistic, innocent and obliging to her despite of her sadism. Kendra was really surprised to see MC alive when they met again at Vai'Kils house.

Last edited:

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Yeah, among the Hornaspernia girls (excepting Vai'Klis of course) I'd say Pyeka is the kindest. On her route she only ever eats the recently deceased and the willing (and eager), she shows care and affection for the MC, and treats all the slaves we see on her route decently enough, just using them for massages and scale cleanings.
Yakuu will kill you for the slightest infraction, as will Kendra (as well as rampaging through neutral kingdoms, don't pretend she doesn't enjoy the carnage she causes, even if the ultimate goal is getting Maeryn's attention)
Nyxmay is holy shit levels of sadistic, I don't know wtf Wolfenz was on about.

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
"nyxmay is the least bad/cruel person beside vai klis in homaspernia", huh? "she tries to kill people fast and ... makes it feel painless for them", huh??? Isn't that a complite opposite of what she usually does? She literally savours the pain, desperation and suffering of her victims, she enjoys the "music" from bones breaking under her unendurable weight. She spends up to 10 minutes killing one person in a death colliseum according to Kendra, she kept that dark elf slave concious while shapeshifting him so he could feel extreme pain, and considered that a part of her payment. MC is a huge exception here, because he is shy, altruistic, innocent and obliging to her despite of her sadism. Kendra was really surprised to see MC alive when they met again at Vai'Kils house.
i see where your coming from but i mean in terms of what they are going to do or have done. kendra killed her mum. pyeka is trying to make a whole ass soviet union and yakuu is planing a war. we dont know anything about makla so cant really judge her. yes nyxmay is cruel in some ways but they are levels to cruelty. also nyxmay does kill people that are outlaws or she thinks is being unfair i only have one example which is when she save dolores and her son from the guards keeping them inslave. ye she did bring him but and shatter his soul but in homaspernia thats considered a second chance. i do agree she in cruel but i dont think she is as cruel as others in homaspernia.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Yeah, among the Hornaspernia girls (excepting Vai'Klis of course) I'd say Pyeka is the kindest. On her route she only ever eats the recently deceased and the willing (and eager), she shows care and affection for the MC, and treats all the slaves we see on her route decently enough, just using them for massages and scale cleanings.
Yakuu will kill you for the slightest infraction, as will Kendra (as well as rampaging through neutral kingdoms, don't pretend she doesn't enjoy the carnage she causes, even if the ultimate goal is getting Maeryn's attention)
Nyxmay is holy shit levels of sadistic, I don't know wtf Wolfenz was on about.
Yeah, it's funny how Pyeka combine her relative kindness and "seeing any normal-sized person as food" at the same time.

Reactions: Gojii

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
i see where your coming from but i mean in terms of what they are going to do or have done. kendra killed her mum. pyeka is trying to make a whole ass soviet union and yakuu is planing a war. we dont know anything about makla so cant really judge her. yes nyxmay is cruel in some ways but they are levels to cruelty. also nyxmay does kill people that are outlaws or she thinks is being unfair i only have one example which is when she save dolores and her son from the guards keeping them inslave. ye she did bring him but and shatter his soul but in homaspernia thats considered a second chance. i do agree she in cruel but i dont think she is as cruel as others in homaspernia.
"we dont know anything about makla so cant really judge her" as same as we don't know much about Nyxmay's past. We discovered that it was completely different, but still haven't reached a part when she transformed from a kind fairy guardian into a coldblooded, sadistic killer. Anything could've happened during that, maybe something even worse than examples you mentioned.

"she did bring him but and shatter his soul but in homaspernia thats considered a second chance" we don't know if he even was there with her, which is very unlikely, because if he did, then how tf did he managed to escape and get back to his family? It's more likely that she revived him and then just left, knowing perfectly what consequences will be, yet doing this for "fun". Not a kind thing at all.

And what is wrong with Pyeka, since we're comparing them all? Rebuilding her empire is an evil thing? Gifting her servants an eternal afterlife with their elders is evil?

Last edited:
Reactions: Gojii

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
"we dont know anything about makla so cant really judge her" as same as we don't know much about Nyxmay's past. We discovered that it was completely different, but still haven't reached a part when she transformed from a kind fairy guardian into a coldblooded, sadistic killer. Anything could happen during that, maybe something even worse than examples you mentioned.

"she did bring him but and shatter his soul but in homaspernia thats considered a second chance" we don't know if he even was there with her, which is very unlikely, because if he did, then how tf did he managed to escape and get back to his family? It's more likely that she revived him and then just left, knowing perfectly what consequences will be, yet doing this for "fun". Not a kind thing at all.

And what is wrong with Pyeka, since we're comparing them all? Rebuilding her empire is an evil thing? Gifting her servants an eternal afterlife with their elders is evil?
Yeah, I just don't really know what he's on about tbh. Nyxmay revived that man when he was killed in a raid by orcs according to Elliete's route, and then just left him, knowing that resurrection like that only sticks if you remain near the one you revived- otherwise it eventually starts to decay their soul, which is definitively not a kind thing at all.
Also, was Nyxmay really a fairy guardian? Was that stated in her route?

zzrotten

Jul 17, 2020

Show more
Here is the new version.
We hope that you enjoy it! ( ̄▽ ̄)

NEW CONTENT
- Main route extended: Sheina
- Main route extended: Margarita
- Main route extended: Kive
- 3 New illustrated scenes (17 variations)

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes