4.90 star(s) 28 Votes
Dec 16, 2019
Where is our hero?
Apologies

Here is the new version.

We hope that you enjoy it! ( ̄▽ ̄)

NEW CONTENT

- Main route extended: Naya (Sponsored by Vergoo)

- Main route extended: Nyxmay (Sponsored by Corbear)

- 2 New illustrated scenes (10 variations)

UPGRADES

- Nyxmay's back view sprites updated.

- Texts and bugs fixes

IMPORTANT NOTES

- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.

- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game.

- Remember that the game has lots of story/dialog variations depending on your choices, so we highly recommend to keep the "skip Unseen Text" disabled (white) under the Skip options, otherwise, you'll miss a lot of content.

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
Apologies

Here is the new version.

We hope that you enjoy it! ( ̄▽ ̄)

Windows link

Mac link

NEW CONTENT

- Main route extended: Naya (Sponsored by Vergoo)

- Main route extended: Nyxmay (Sponsored by Corbear)

- 2 New illustrated scenes (10 variations)

UPGRADES

- Nyxmay's back view sprites updated.

- Texts and bugs fixes

IMPORTANT NOTES

- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.

- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game.

- Remember that the game has lots of story/dialog variations depending on your choices, so we highly recommend to keep the "skip Unseen Text" disabled (white) under the Skip options, otherwise, you'll miss a lot of content.
Can we get the mobile apk link

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
Later on do they release a apk link like a couple days after the mac and pc version cause i dont want lose all my progress cause i have a apk version and have all the scenes and a lot of saves from the lasted two weeks cause i would rather wait then lose all my shit

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Later on do they release a apk link like a couple days after the mac and pc version cause i dont want lose all my progress cause i have a apk version and have all the scenes and a lot of saves from the lasted two weeks cause i would rather wait then lose all my shit
Keep checking the comment; the person who makes the Android ports will update it and share here in the coming days.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Nyxmay is definitely the most fascinating girl, and seeing how attached she became to the mc, she can easily be my favorite.

Now we have a breaking point with Naya where we can decide what path the mc is going to take with her. It was sweet what she said to him about why he is the best possible stalion uwu.

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
That Nyxmay ending was very omnious, seems like we haven't seen the worst of her yet.
Those poor fairies, they never saw it coming. I hope Nyxmay's sadistic side wasn't the result of her going postal on them.

Naya's scene was also pretty cute, especially the way her ears moved. I had hoped we'd find out more about her mom and her family in general but alas.

Last edited:

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I liked the reaction of Naya when MC says that he likes her, very cute, I cross my fingers that this will be the start of the change she neeeds. As for Nyxmay well.... I was expecting a little talk scene after the colosseum at least the dream was nice.

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes