4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I think her storyline is before Pyeka, but she is sooo normal. Not evil as Kendra, not sadic as Nyxmay, don't have cult as Pyeka, can't turn her to darkside as Maryen, don't like vore like Naya...
"Not evil as Kendra", wait, what? She is as evil as any Homaspernian except for Vai'Klis. In fact, Kendra must be the softest after her and Pyeka among all Homaspernia storylines. I mean, yes, she does bully you, that's her thing, but at the same time she allows you tons of things, which are usually forbidden for slaves, like talking with her almost freely (untill you say too much ofc). At the end of her line she even allows you to choose what house should be destroyed by her, which is an insane amount of freedom for Homaspernia's slaves standarts.

She is the only one among evil giantesses, who did not hurt you badly, while Pyeka eats you alive when she wants to, Yakuu makes you lose consciousness from the pain for her own mistakes and Nyxmay literally kills you to pleasure herself.

Only Kendra and Vai'klis can actually appreciate your efforts to be kind and affectionate to them. To be fair, Yakuu and Pyeka kinda does that too, but it's different, more like a "you're not the worst" kind of appreciation. Nyxmay likes you as an obliging and altruistic toy, not a person, that's why once you stop being those things - you perish horribly.
I can't imagine any of them honestly thanking MC for trying to calm her down while she's scared, like Kendra did for example.

The only thing you need to not just stay alive, but get a graditude from Kendra is to endorse your absolute weakness and defencelessness towards her. That doesn't sound like someone who is more evil than Yakuu.

Last edited:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Not as evil as Kendra?? Yakuu’s plotting a war and can kill you on a whim hahaha it’s not as simple to say, “Evil” there’s different variations of it!… and you should definitely continue through with Yakuus route instead of Pyeka’s! Also… you might be interested in her and paths! There more distinguishable now!…True Slave Path and Her Gaining “affection” path!
You are right, but no need to be pushy though.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
"Not evil as Kendra", wait, what? She is as evil as any Homaspernian except for Vai'Klis. In fact, Kendra must be the softest after her and Pyeka among all Homaspernia storylines. I mean, yes, she does bully you, that's her thing, but at the same time she allows you tons of things, which are usually forbidden for slaves, like talking with her almost freely (untill you say too much ofc). At the end of her line she even allows you to choose what house should be destroyed by her, which is an insane amount of freedom for Homaspernia's slaves standarts.

She is the only one among evil giantesses, who did not hurt you badly, while Pyeka eats you alive when she wants to, Yakuu makes you lose consciousness from the pain for her own mistakes and Nyxmay literally kills you to pleasure herself.

Only Kendra and Vai'klis can actually appreciate your efforts to be kind and affectionate to them. To be fair, Yakuu and Pyeka kinda does that too, but it's different, more like a "you're not the worst" kind of appreciation. Nyxmay likes you as an obliging and altruistic toy, not a person, that's why once you stop being those things - you perish horribly.
I can't imagine any of them honestly thanking MC for trying to calm her down while she's scared, like Kendra did for example.

The only thing you need to not just stay alive, but get an graditude from Kendra is to endorse your absolute weakness and defencelessness towards her. That doesn't sound like someone who is more evil than Yakuu.

I honestly think, every main girl in the game is now at a point where they like the Mc, atleast a bit.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022

The only thing you need to not just stay alive, but get an graditude from Kendra is to endorse your absolute weakness and defencelessness towards her. That doesn't sound like someone who is more evil than Yakuu.
Slander!
Kendra literally destroys entire towns, killing hundreds, on a regular basis - just to spite her sister. That bitch is the worst. Worse than Nyxmay.
Pyeka actually never hurts you, unless you purposefully be a dickhead to her. And plenty of other girls eat you alive too, nothing special in GG world.
Yakuu is a harsh warrior, not a sadist. Even if you don't pursue romance with her, she's not torturing you just for the sake of it, she's whipping you into obedience. Unlike Nyxmay, who just wants you to suffer.

Last edited:

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021

Weird flex to try to say Kendra is kinder than Pyeka- there's literally only one instance where Pyeka will off you, and it's when you explicitly ask her to kill you after she warns you "hey, I'll do this if you really want, but you will die, OK?"
Pyeka has you dressing her up, saying she wants to show her gratitude towards you over the course of a millennium, and generally lavishing care upon you, despite being just her slave.
Kendra's just a demented sociopath who's fully subscribed to the "might makes right" mentality.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Slander!
Kendra literally destroys entire towns, killing hundreds, on a regular basis - just to spite her sister. That bitch is the worst. Worse than Nyxmay.
Pyeka actually never hurts you, unless you purposefully be a dickhead to her. And plenty of other girls eat you alive too, nothing special in GG world.
Yakuu is a harsh warrior, not a sadist. Even if you don't pursue romance with her, she's not torturing you just for the sake of it, she's whipping you into obedience. Unlike Nyxmay, who just wants you to suffer.
"Kendra literally destroys entire towns, killing hundreds, on a regular basis - just to spite her sister." Once again you bring up ravaging of neutral towns? I already told multiple times why this point is controversial. We saw what kind of people live there, even though there still are good persons who were just unlucky to end up in these lawless villages. That does not fully justify Kendra's actions of course, but it's something we just have to take for granted: demonesses kill tinies, some of them less than the others, but they all do.
Nyxmay does: From dialogues between her and Kendra we know that both of them "pay visits" to those towns. Also an ark of that goat family shows clrearly, that this sadistic fairy enjoys both destroying neutral towns and torturing souls of their residents, so she can't be any better than her dear friend. And no, Kendra doesn't do this just to spite Maryen, that is a direct contradiction to what she said later in the Maryen's storyline.
Yakuu does: Remember that corrupted trial just to execute thieves for a murder that never actually happened?
Pyeka... probably does?: There is no direct evidence of her killing anybody without their consent except for MC, but her behaviour still gives some hints that she could have done something like that.

"Pyeka actually never hurts you, unless you purposefully be a dickhead to her." Correct, because you can either be a dickhead, which will lead you to death in almost any homaspernia storyline, or become a flattering sycophant, and will be liked by her just because of that. And I mentioned her because i'm not sure how does MC get out of her after these vore scenes, the game does not answer that question.

"Yakuu is a harsh warrior, not a sadist. Even if you don't pursue romance with her, she's not torturing you just for the sake of it, she's whipping you into obedience. Unlike Nyxmay, who just wants you to suffer." I disagree. Even if you are obedient, Yakuu pushes MC further his physical capabilities a number of times. She saw that he couldn't stand on his legs, but forced him to anyways, she knew that he couldn't handle the alchohol, but forced him in her mouth anyways. Each of those moments were counted as disobedience by her, and didn't go unpunished. All of that was done to MC not because Yakuu is strict and all that. Her motive is to completely destroy his pride, tuning him into an animal. She was sure of succeding at it in the dinner scene at the hotel, and gets surprised if you wait for her to start eating after like 1.5 days without food.

Last edited:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Weird flex to try to say Kendra is kinder than Pyeka- there's literally only one instance where Pyeka will off you, and it's when you explicitly ask her to kill you after she warns you "hey, I'll do this if you really want, but you will die, OK?"
Pyeka has you dressing her up, saying she wants to show her gratitude towards you over the course of a millennium, and generally lavishing care upon you, despite being just her slave.
Kendra's just a demented sociopath who's fully subscribed to the "might makes right" mentality.
Where did i say that she is kinder than Pyeka? I literally said "Kendra must be the softest after her (Vai) and Pyeka among all Homaspernia storylines."
You mean talking about eating alive and all that? That wasn't about kindness, but amount of harm a character will or can deal to MC. I don't remember Kendra doing anything worse than hard smoothering and forcing to have sex if that's not a "dead" end.

"Pyeka has you dressing her up, saying she wants to show her gratitude towards you over the course of a millennium, and generally lavishing care upon you, despite being just her slave." yes, because you help her bringing her empire back, and because of all that flattery you bestow upon her during the story. The fact that you dress her up still falls into Pyeka's general attitude towards slaves, I'm sure that if you could start arguing about new jewerly she for example, liked and bought, she won't be thankfull for your "respected" opinion. She does that because she knows that you will praise her anyways.
You're just a source of enjoyment for her, and if or when you're depleted - you will be replaced and probably end up like Tomeo did (his stories were cool and all, but at the end he just became food). I may be wrong, and Pyeka actually develops some feelings towards MC, but that's just how I see it. If she would truly feel something about MC, I believe that she'd open up at least a little bit to him, but everything we got about her are just some small talks of how she used to be an empress, how she met Yakuu and how does she make her bath salts. We know about her secret cult just because MC's abilities are essential to accomplish their plans. Maybe there simply were no opportunity to show those feelings yet, I can't tell.

"Kendra's just a demented sociopath who's fully subscribed to the "might makes right" mentality." Yes, "might makes right" mentallity is 100% correct, but demented sociopath? How can she be a sociopath and make good friends like Vai'Klis? No sociopath would mourn the death of their friend, would they? She lacks empathy to tinies specifically, we don't know exactly why yet, but that doesn't mean that there is none of that feeling in her at all.

Last edited:

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Once again you bring up ravaging of neutral towns? I already told multiple times why this point is controversial. We saw what kind of people live there, even though there still are good persons who were just unlucky to end up in these lawless villages. That does not fully justify Kendra's actions of course, but it's something we just have to take for granted: demonesses kill tinies, some of them less than the others, but they all do.
Bruh. What kind of fascist bullshit justification of mass murder is this!?
You simply can't be any more wrong about it. Unless you straight up start copypasting Mein Kampf trying to justify Kendra's actions.
Killing people = bad. Period. No excuses.

Nyxmay does: From dialogues between her and Kendra we know that both of them "pay visits" to those towns. Also an ark of that goat family shows clrearly, that this sadistic fairy enjoys both destroying neutral towns and torturing souls of their residents, so she can't be any better than her dear friend. And no, Kendra doesn't do this just to spite Maryen, that is a direct contradiction to what she said later in the Maryen's storyline.
This is pointless pedantics. And partially wrong anyway because later, at least in Maryen's route, Kendra does exactly that.
Kendra goes out of her way to ruin a town nearby Keisiema, specifically so that Maryen could see it happen.

"Pyeka actually never hurts you, unless you purposefully be a dickhead to her." Correct, because you can either be a dickhead, which will lead you to death in almost any homaspernia storyline, or become a flattering sycophant, and will be liked by her just because of that. And I mentioned her because i'm not sure how does MC get out of her after these vore scenes, the game does not answer that question.
I'm sure Pyeka just pukes MC out while he's unconscious.

"Yakuu is a harsh warrior, not a sadist. Even if you don't pursue romance with her, she's not torturing you just for the sake of it, she's whipping you into obedience. Unlike Nyxmay, who just wants you to suffer." I disagree. Even if you are obedient, Yakuu pushes MC further his physical capabilities a number of times. She saw that he couldn't stand on his legs, but forced him to anyways, she knew that he couldn't handle the alchohol, but forced him in her mouth anyways. Each of those moments were counted as disobedience by her, and didn't go unpunished. All of that was done to MC not because Yakuu is strict and all that. Her motive is to completely destroy his pride, tuning him into an animal. She was sure of succeding at it in the dinner scene at the hotel, and gets surprised if you wait for her to start eating after like 1.5 days without food.
I don't see any error on my part, because what Yakuu does is really just soft version of how slave owners were training slaves in real life. But Yakuu is pretty soft compared to real slavers.

Last edited:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Bruh. What kind of fascist bullshit justification of mass murder is this!?
You simply can't be any more wrong about it. Unless you straight up start copypasting Mein Kampf trying to justify Kendra's actions.
Killing people = bad. Period. No excuses.

This is pointless pedantics. And partially wrong anyway because later, at least in Maryen's route, Kendra does exactly that.
Kendra goes out of her way to ruin a town nearby Keisiema, specifically so that Maryen could see it happen.

I'm sure Pyeka just pukes MC out while he's unconscious.

I don't see any error on my part, because what Yakuu does is really just soft version of how slave owners were training slaves in real life. But Yakuu is pretty soft compared to real slavers.
"Bruh. What kind of fascist bullshit justification of mass murder is this!? You simply can't be any more wrong about it. Unless you straight up start copypasting Mein Kampf trying to justify Kendra's actions
Welcome to Lamidania - made up continent in a made up world of Giant Guardians!: in this world, killing is much more common, because there is a superior race of giantesses, who posses unmatchable strength towards normal sized people, and while some of them use it for good cause, others simply enjoy ending "tinies" lives. Cruel may it be, that's just the way things are in this crazy world.

Why would you make parallels of the fiction with real life? Giant Guardians 2021 Size-fetish visual novel is a collection of stories about sexy giant girls and average sized main character, not a fucking political coordinates test. "Mein Kampf" is a book written by a real person, that did unredeemable crimes against humanity. I hate everything related to the horrors like concentration camps, burned down villages, gas chambers, that thankfully are just a part of history now. How many times do I have to tell that

I do not share fascism or nazism. The topic of discussion is held strictly in a context of the game world. I do not find any Kendra's, Nyxmay's or anyone else's actions justified or right in a scale of my own morality, I simply speculate why they do what they do, what is THEIR OWN moral values and what stark contrast may they create in comparrison with both each other and good characters.

All this "fascist bullshit" is happening only on your screen, not outside your window. Just press alt+f4 if the fact that fictional character kills hundreds of other fictional characters is that disturbing to you. You may also haven't noticed, but there are no 25m tall thicc grils walking around in your town, right? So maybe, just maybe, these things are not the same? Rules of GG world, including morality, can not be compared to rules of ours. Period. No excuses.

"Killing people = bad. Period. No excuses." I never said it was good, and no, it's not always bad, I must add a clarification here. Killing innocent is indeed a bad thing, done by "bad" giantesses, but since we are comparing bad with bad, there is no point in generalizing things like that. All I was saying in that comparrisson is how bad Kendra is among others, not if she's bad or good, that's quite obivous at this point, no?

"This is pointless pedantics. And partially wrong anyway because later, at least in Maryen's route, Kendra does exactly that.
Kendra goes out of her way to ruin a town nearby Keisiema, specifically so that Maryen could see it happen." have you played Maryen's route? Because right now you are just ignoring a huge chunk of the story on her line, which tells how Kendra explains her actions. This is the second time you do this, just play the god damn game already.

"I don't see any error on my part, because what Yakuu does is really just soft version of how slave owners were training slaves in real life. But Yakuu is pretty soft compared to real slavers." Let me elaborate this. So far, "training" of Yakuu does not actually train MC anything, but simply shatter his pride as a human being.
If you let Yakuu break your arm and then mess up with the nails, she will keep you alive just because you were still recovering from injury she did as "training", and this is a perfect example of what I am talking about. What slave owner would want his salves sick or even disabled? They won't work well if they are. So if by training you mean developing an absolute, prideless obidience, then yes, you are right, but if training means learning to complete tasks MC will have to do as slave, then it's not a training, but a deliberate humiliation.

Last edited:

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Where did i say that she is kinder than Pyeka? I literally said "Kendra must be the softest after her (Vai) and Pyeka among all Homaspernia storylines."
You mean talking about eating alive and all that? That wasn't about kindness, but amount of harm a character will or can deal to MC. I don't remember Kendra doing anything worse than hard smoothering and forcing to have sex if that's not a "dead" end.

"Pyeka has you dressing her up, saying she wants to show her gratitude towards you over the course of a millennium, and generally lavishing care upon you, despite being just her slave." yes, because you help her bringing her empire back, and because of all that flattery you bestow upon her during the story. The fact that you dress her up still falls into Pyeka's general attitude towards slaves, I'm sure that if you could start arguing about new jewerly she for example, liked and bought, she won't be thankfull for your "respected" opinion. She does that because she knows that you will praise her anyways.
You're just a source of enjoyment for her, and if or when you're depleted - you will be replaced and probably end up like Tomeo did (his stories were cool and all, but at the end he just became food). I may be wrong, and Pyeka actually develops some feelings towards MC, but that's just how I see it. If she would truly feel something about MC, I believe that she'd open up at least a little bit to him, but everything we got about her are just some small talks of how she used to be an empress, how she met Yakuu and how does she make her bath salts. We know about her secret cult just because MC's abilities are essential to accomplish their plans. Maybe there simply were no opportunity to show those feelings yet, I can't tell.

"Kendra's just a demented sociopath who's fully subscribed to the "might makes right" mentality." Yes, "might makes right" mentallity is 100% correct, but demented sociopath? How can she be a sociopath and make good friends like Vai'Klis? No sociopath would mourn the death of their friend, would they? She lacks empathy to tinies specifically, we don't know exactly why yet, but that doesn't mean that there is none of that feeling in her at all.
Your arguments will hold more water if you cut down on the walls of text- brevity is the soul of wit, my friend.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Your arguments will hold more water if you cut down on the walls of text- brevity is the soul of wit, my friend.
I understand, but it just takes this much text to prove my point, I guess. I mean, your answer "Weird flex to try to say Kendra is kinder than Pyeka" was to words: "Kendra must be the softest after her (Vai) and Pyeka ...", so it's hard for me to point that out without bringing a tome of "War and Peace" in reply. I can't just say "nuh uh", even though you made a 180 turn of my words for some reason.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I understand, but it just takes this much text to prove my point, I guess. I mean, your answer "Weird flex to try to say Kendra is kinder than Pyeka" was to words: "Kendra must be the softest after her (Vai) and Pyeka ...", so it's hard for me to point that out without bringing a tome of "War and Peace" in reply. I can't just say "nuh uh", even though you made a 180 turn of my words for some reason.
Saying Kendra is softer than Pyeka is what raised my eyebrow- y'know, the lady who's hobbies include participating in death arenas and crushing villages full of innocents for sexual pleasure, as opposed to the former empress who appreciates and cares for her supplicants, and has her slave dress her up. There was no twisting of your words there, what you said was already backwards lmao

Edit: Oh wait, you meant Vai'klis>Pyeka>Kendra for softest-cruelest among the Hornsperia girls, ohh. That's much more acceptable

Last edited:

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Random question, who do you guys think is the strongest main girl?
Maybe this doesn't quite count because she's not yet a main girl, even though it's been all but confirmed she will be, but the queen 100%.
After her though, maybe Yakuu- she's the main guardian of Hornsperia, and along with Pyeka the only guardian who's been in power since the decree.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Maybe this doesn't quite count because she's not yet a main girl, even though it's been all but confirmed she will be, but the queen 100%.
After her though, maybe Yakuu- she's the main guardian of Hornsperia, and along with Pyeka the only guardian who's been in power since the decree.

My bet, aside from the queen would be Mayren tbh.

Reactions: LiberatedSaber

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
My bet, aside from the queen would be Mayren tbh.
That's an interesting statement, why do you think her?
I chose Yakuu because she's from the most belligerent kingdom on the continent, and has been a general leading armies from the front for centuries- her prowess is so great she came from a different continent and browbeat the most rough-and-tumble kingdom into becoming its de facto leader, recognized by the actual strongest entity on the continent, maybe the planet.
I don't recall if Maeryn's ever been in a war, I think she was still a kid when the Purification wars were going on.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
That's an interesting statement, why do you think her?
I chose Yakuu because she's from the most belligerent kingdom on the continent, and has been a general leading armies from the front for centuries- her prowess is so great she came from a different continent and browbeat the most rough-and-tumble kingdom into becoming its de facto leader, recognized by the actual strongest entity on the continent, maybe the planet.
I don't recall if Maeryn's ever been in a war, I think she was still a kid when the Purification wars were going on.

Simple, because according to Yakuu (i think it was Yakuu) Mayren is strong enough to solve the problem in the heaven kingdom. And that probably requires a lot of magic + Yakuu said she has once fought against Elliette, but she didn't say she beat her, and i think if she did she would boast about it. So if Mayren>Ellie, and Ellie=Yakuu then Mayren>Yakuu.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Simple, because according to Yakuu (i think it was Yakuu) Mayren is strong enough to solve the problem in the heaven kingdom. And that probably requires a lot of magic + Yakuu said she has once fought against Elliette, but she didn't say she beat her, and i think if she did she would boast about it. So if Mayren>Ellie, and Ellie=Yakuu then Mayren>Yakuu.
I do not recall Yakuu stating she fought Elliete- she mentioned Makla did. As for Maeryn, she's strong I'm sure, but actual combat experience is a different beast compared to casting a spell to keep a city floating.
Ultimately though, I'm sure if ever we get to the point where guardians start fighting, the winner will be "whoever has the MC with them".

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes