4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Dear Margarita

It's been months since we've seen each other, the fight in this thread to see who is the best waifu is slowly consuming both my body and my mind. Together with Brother Chumgum we regularly try tirelessly to prove that you are the ultimate waifu but there are still heretics who refuse to see reason and prefer to follow false idols. We are still one of the strongest cults but the fight with other cults is almost inevitable.
The wait for the hero to appear with a new part of your story is exasperating, and every time I enter the thread to see that it is not yet available, it produces a deep pain in my chest. So everyday I pray that my words reach the gods of your world and grant us a new chapter to your story.

Your most devoted follower, Elschny
I love Margarita every bit you do, but we probably won't see her until August...

Feb 22, 2024
Dear Margarita

It's been months since we've seen each other, the fight in this thread to see who is the best waifu is slowly consuming both my body and my mind. Together with Brother Chumgum we regularly try tirelessly to prove that you are the ultimate waifu but there are still heretics who refuse to see reason and prefer to follow false idols. We are still one of the strongest cults but the fight with other cults is almost inevitable.
The wait for the hero to appear with a new part of your story is exasperating, and every time I enter the thread to see that it is not yet available, it produces a deep pain in my chest. So everyday I pray that my words reach the gods of your world and grant us a new chapter to your story.

Margarita's energy was in your hand that night

HatNIt.gif

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Dear Margarita

May I ask why you love that character so much? By that I mean, are there any specific traits you adore, or just her looks?

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
Don't worry, cows puke up their (several) stomachs contents during digestion.

Edit: Actually we need some more lore for GG characters, does Margarita actually have anything resembling a cows digestion?
No idea since we haven't seen that (in)side of her. Margarita doesn't really seem like the type of girl who's into that stuff but who knows?

• Sad
Reactions: Gojii

Gothicork

Aug 12, 2018

March 1
Here is the new version.
We hope that you enjoy it! ( ̄▽ ̄)

NEW CONTENT
- Main route extended: Naya (Sponsored by elfgirls4life)
- Main route extended: Vai'Klis (Sponsored by Corbear)
- 2 New illustrated scenes (11 variations)

UPGRADES
- Texts and bugs fixes

GENERAL NOTES
- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.
- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game.
- Remember that the game has lots of story/dialog variations depending on your choices, so we highly recommend to keep the "skip Unseen Text" disabled (white) under the Skip options, otherwise, you'll miss a lot of content

Leanturco91

Feb 23, 2021

March 1
Here is the new version.
We hope that you enjoy it! ( ̄▽ ̄)
Windows link
Mac link

NEW CONTENT
- Main route extended: Naya (Sponsored by elfgirls4life)
- Main route extended: Vai'Klis (Sponsored by Corbear)
- 2 New illustrated scenes (11 variations)

UPGRADES
- Texts and bugs fixes

GENERAL NOTES
- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.
- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game.
- Remember that the game has lots of story/dialog variations depending on your choices, so we highly recommend to keep the "skip Unseen Text" disabled (white) under the Skip options, otherwise, you'll miss a lot of content
and after so much praying, a knight has arrived, a true hero!!! thanks very much buddy!!!

Reactions: MGEfan

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Well speaking of Margarita, look at the art I found.

View attachment 3417777
Who's the other girl, just some randome OC? Or is she a potential new character?
Also though, this may be something she'd do Elschny, Margarita will straight-up murk you on two accounts so far. Makes one wonder what happened to all those other guys that dated her without serious intentions....

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
Who's the other girl, just some randome OC? Or is she a potential new character?
Also though, this may be something she'd do Elschny, Margarita will straight-up murk you on two accounts so far. Makes one wonder what happened to all those other guys that dated her without serious intentions....
That's Dakota from Nezumicon

Reactions: larkpie
4.90 star(s) 29 Votes