4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Update day
Nyxmay
Yakuu
Diula
Diula? Works for me. Definitely deserves some more content for them.

With the Kendra content last month and now some more Yakuu/Nyxmay content this time, I hope this means we're getting some Pyeka content soon too since there seems to be some advancement with the Homaspernia content these couple batches of developer chosen updates. :unsure:

Reactions: Glyphics

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Diula? Works for me. Definitely deserves some more content for them.

With the Kendra content last month and now some more Yakuu/Nyxmay content this time, I hope this means we're getting some Pyeka content soon too since there seems to be some advancement with the Homaspernia content these couple batches of developer chosen updates. :unsure:
Yeah, feels like it's been a long time since Pyeka's route updated, I'm hopeful we'll get something for her next month.

To be honest, I'm pretty happy with this lineup, all three of those characters stopped off on some serious cliffhangers.

Reactions: Blind_Muzician

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
View attachment 3449874

I am reminded that humans in the setting have a boring (but completely understandable) viewpoint towards giantesses. I am betting many of these giantesses have waited centuries to find anyone, let alone a pure human, to mate with and even longer to actually have children. I am certain MANY giantesses make do with non-pure humans since while it is a stretch, it isnt IMPOSSIBLE to have children with them. Yakuu is proof of that. Plus they have the time, they live for millenia at the very least. Im not sure they ever die of old age.
I would not call the viewpoint of not liking giantesses "boring". Because they pose very real danger to everyone around them, and there were several shitstorm discussions about that topic already.
So it is to be expected that people would be generally afraid of the giantesses.
Any giantess could kill you at any moment, just because. And you can't do shit about it.
People who are into giantesses are the outliers (basically us, who are in this thread).
It's a surprisingly realistic aspect of GG.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I would not call the viewpoint of not liking giantesses "boring". Because they pose very real danger to everyone around them, and there were several shitstorm discussions about that topic already.
So it is to be expected that people would be generally afraid of the giantesses.
Any giantess could kill you at any moment, just because. And you can't do shit about it.
People who are into giantesses are the outliers (basically us, who are in this thread).
It's a surprisingly realistic aspect of GG.
Bro, the guy said that it was a completely understandable viewpoint. Like, if I were in the GG universe I probably wouldn't go for giantesses either, and frankly, I'd think the entire world was kind of a bad joke. But of course experiencing it just through my screen I'm gonna max out my perversion value lmao (being able to restart if I reach a dead end helps with that)

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
So, we'll finally see why Croixelle is meeting with Yakuu. Still don't get why people say the princess is planning a coup...
Well, I never said she was, I just said I'm *hoping* she is. Wouldn't it be interesting? You gotta admit.
I hoping for a coup-d'etat, Croixelle mentioned this kingdom isn't perfect and the Queen is woefully smug and incompetent, we might need a change in leadership. I could see Yakuu joining in just to fight someone.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Just to clarify, the WT mod only works on scenes up through .37 or does it also have functionality beyond that? Last time I delved into the game to do new areas was like .44/.46 or something and the routes I did weren't newer stuff iirc.

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
If it was why would Croixelle meet Yakuu in the middle of the night, in the middle of neutral territory and in disguise?
My guess is it's just a red herring, I think they're going to discuss something minor like the vampires immigrating to homaspernia.
Called it.
Yakuu is quite the silver-tongued manipulator, seems like she wants to use the migrating vampires as an excuse to send some spies or other type of troublemakers to Timfalme. I don't think Croixelle is naïve enough to not see through the flattery but I guess we'll see when her route gets updated again.
Nyxmay is also not the previous Viridice guardian like I speculated but yet another foreigner. I think that makes her number 6 after Eliette, Diula, Pyeka, Yakuu and Sheina.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
I never asked for this feel
Called it.
Yakuu is quite the silver-tongued manipulator, seems like she wants to use the migrating vampires as an excuse to send some spies or other type of troublemakers to Timfalme. I don't think Croixelle is naïve enough to not see through the flattery but I guess we'll see when her route gets updated again.
Nyxmay is also not the previous Viridice guardian like I speculated but yet another foreigner. I think that makes her number 6 after Eliette, Diula, Pyeka, Yakuu and Sheina.
Could easily be a little column A, little column B. For all her apparent cruelty, Yakuu defo has a sense of justice. So she may well be serious about helping those citizens. Aaand if that just so happens to present and opportunity to send some spies, then why the hell not from her perspective.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gojii

FAForest

Aug 24, 2020
Man, haven't played this game since back in 2021, when every route that was in was just a couple of scenes at most or just the introduction. Been playing it here and there through the week and finished the other day and I just went through the new update, and this game actually does a lot of the giantess tropes right for me. Even the ones I'm not into (death squishing, vore etc.) are somehow made palpable by the developers, even if I quickly skim through some of the more gruesome scenes.

Only thing I feel is underdeveloped is the "unaware" aspect in the proper CG scenes, that aspect is mostly seen in the sprites zooming in for a bit, with Elliette being the only giantess that caters to it in any regard. Still, the game is as close to 10/10 as can be, it does most of the fetish aspects of this niche kink just right and has great world building, lore and storytelling to go with it. Mini review, I guess. :)

Right now I'm mostly interested in the hell path giantesses when it comes to the plot. Nyxmay, with what went on in her past as a sort of fairy queen and what went wrong that got her to where she is now, and Kendra, with her matricide seemingly done for something she to percieve as a greater good. Feels like everything is pointing to a collapse of the queens decree, and that it actually has done more harm than good.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Kind of a short update this go around, Diula's route was interesting though, as it's the first time two routes have interceded each other with a major difference. In Regina's route Diula doesn't show up after the attack- not even when Regina is discussing the possibility of war does she join the little council (she's not even brought up which is kind of weird, but maybe there's a reason for that) but in this route she does show up, albeit just to dip right after, but still.

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes