Aug 28, 2022
there is one..

Giant Guardians version 0.3.53

Here is the new version.
We hope that you enjoy it! ( ̄▽ ̄)
Windows link
Mac link

NEW CONTENT
- Main route extended: Croixelle (Sponsored by elfgirls4life )
- Main route extended: Madea (Sponsored by Panther )
- 2 New illustrated scenes (10 variations)
Thank you. I'll have to get to it later. Been busy lately

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shinarau

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
Shikali an ice fox
I know that there shouldn't be more routes but damm it would be a lewd foxy route.
Especially the way she greets the player....

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Giant Guardians [v0.3.53] [Giant Guardians]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Giant Guardians [v0.3.53] [Giant Guardians]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
With my internet being temperamental at the moment, the compressed version is a huge help. Thanks a lot!

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Another interesting update.

Croixelle is both adorable and hilarious when jealous.

Seems like the paths for Madea are getting more clear now: a cute romance, or the wolf giving up on changing Lycalis and letting her kingdom change her. It has potential.

And that ice fox was sexy.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
there is one..

Giant Guardians version 0.3.53

Here is the new version.
We hope that you enjoy it! ( ̄▽ ̄)
Windows link
Mac link

NEW CONTENT
- Main route extended: Croixelle (Sponsored by elfgirls4life )
- Main route extended: Madea (Sponsored by Panther )
- 2 New illustrated scenes (10 variations)
Fucking finally, Madea's route begins to pick up the pace, I hope in her next update we will finally have her first sex scene. The update of Croixille was MEH to say the least, but I expected that.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Madea is simply the sweetest wolf-girl. And she is now seeing things from a more realistic point of view; "enjoy the little things and let yourself be happy when you have the chance" is a better mindset than "wait for the perfect opportunity"

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
-_- .................... Ruvna was the bear
oh ..... sorry XD
fixed
when I looked at the name in the dialogue box, when only ice fox was shown, it showed Ruvna's name.
Maybe it bugged for me and showed the wrong name. It happened for me before in Renpy but I can't remember if it was in Giant Guardians or another game.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Are there any scenes with Eliz at all or a path for her?
Who is that again? Is that the succ on Kendra/Maeryn's routes? Either way the answer is no

Also something pretty funny, did anybody notice the thread's resident sperg decided to rate it? It was a very deep, compelling, and totally unbiased review not brought about by massive amounts of butthurt.

Jul 12, 2021
Who is that again? Is that the succ on Kendra/Maeryn's routes? Either way the answer is no

Also something pretty funny, did anybody notice the thread's resident sperg decided to rate it? It was a very deep, compelling, and totally unbiased review not brought about by massive amounts of butthurt.
It was...sad, to say the least

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
It was...sad, to say the least
Right? lmao

Anyways, about this update: Wow Croixe's was short, yeesh. If I were elfgirls4life I'd be feelin' fucking gypped. Madea's however was as people said, pretty nice; Big mama bear and foxy lady looked great- anyone notice the parallel to Regina's route, two new giantesses brought in for war discussions?

DKWID

Aug 30, 2020
Walkthrough?
There is a thing i was curious about related to your walkthroughs and others are probably interested as well (which is why i post it here instead of asking directly). Where do you get the Information for the walkthrough from? I mean for example how do you know that this option will give you a +1 relation with character xyz or this option/condition will trigger a flag for hidden scenes/dialogues.

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes