4.80 star(s) 26 Votes

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
Download kept getting stuck and I had to keep refreshing and now mega wants me to buy pro....
Aaaaand now I have to wait 5 hours and I have to get up early tomorrow on top of that. Thanks guys
A good way to bypass that is by using a VPN, if you already have it.

I also heard that people use some apps to get unlimited data on Mega
Like MegaBasterd
But I haven't used that yet because VPN method works for me for now while I have it already.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Giant Guardians [v0.3.55] [Giant Guardians]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
So isn't anybody going to say anything about what a chad the mc has become in Madea's update? :cool:

And also, does anybody else ships Kynam with Lera? Those two make a good team (even if so far it was only with "helping" the mc).

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
A good way to bypass that is by using a VPN, if you already have it.

I also heard that people use some apps to get unlimited data on Mega
Like MegaBasterd
But I haven't used that yet because VPN method works for me for now while I have it already.
For Mega I use MegaDownloader and the VPN app of Avast

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
We had two cinnamon rolls this month. Nice, good to see Madea be able to relax (and her nude sports finally being used), as well vai'klais seems to have develop feelings for MC which is adorable

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
So isn't anybody going to say anything about what a chad the mc has become in Madea's update? :cool:
Yes, and I can't say that it's exclusive for Madea. I mean, in perfect path he comforts almost any other character who needs it, be it Naya or Kive, or even Maryen.

And also, does anybody else ships Kynam with Lera? Those two make a good team (even if so far it was only with "helping" the mc).
No, shipping is bad for you, canonical pairs only. Also this particular one has no ground at all. Their reaction was like that just because they're Lycalians, so by this logic you could ship kingdom's whole population.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
We had two cinnamon rolls this month. Nice, good to see Madea be able to relax (and her nude sports finally being used), as well vai'klais seems to have develop feelings for MC which is adorable
And they both are trying to hide it. I suppose slow burn romance lovers are really happy right now.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I shall congratulate everyone who were waiting for Madea's H scene for so long. Talking about long, that scene may be a winner of that category, considering the fact that the whole update was about, if I may say, preparation and commence. I'm not a big fan of H scenes, but I guess it was worth it. Teasing audience for so long and making it fast and common would be a total betrayal.
Now... back to war...

4.80 star(s) 26 Votes