VN - Ren'Py - Giant Guardians [v0.3.55] [Giant Guardians]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Leanturco91

very good game! I've been playing it for a short time but every time it catches me more and every 15 days I wait for the changes! and I love the giantess. the beautiful giantess designs and the erotic and explicit sex scenes getting better and better! the gameplay consists of knowing how to answer depends on the moment since that leads to immediate or remote consequences that change the history of the game. Something that I would add are sounds in the sex scenes since they are a bit empty
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Glyphics

Gigantic Mommies, what more could a person want?

Updated twice a month, which is incredibly frequently compared to other games, especially ones with such a specific niche. Art is great, and the characters are very enjoyable.

The best part about it is the diversity in the characters. This game has filled just about all common facets of this specific fetish, so that 99% people with this fetish will find this game "stimulating", to say the least.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

jardinier

"Don't bite off more than you can chew." For a beginning, I think you should have less routes and 2 or 3 scouting farther. Art is fine but I'd like more anatomic art, petting and kissing clitoris as if it was the head of a human-sized loved one, and boxing G point standing up in the vagina to simulate the pressure that would give the finger of a giant-sized lover. I whish you good luck in this very original project of yours.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

toith

Good pace on updates and choices actually matter in the story progression. Art is good and it lends itself to multiple sub-fetishes. Actual personalities for the different giantesses. Would highly recommend this game for anyone in the macrophile community 5/5
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Matb_03

This is the best giantess game and it deserves more love and support so I am going to leave a review. Great artwork and a decent story. I can't wait to see where this goes. I am going to be looking for every update they put out. Thanks for the great game
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Xig320

I can't give something 5 star as early in the development, but this game is great.

Giantess tag usually brings things that i particulary don't dislike (Femdom/Vore) but others that i hate (Guro, Torturing, not to kink shame but to each their own i guess) and we rarely see Wholesome Giantesses.

This game brings it to the table, and it feels good, with heart warm giantesses that want nothing but to cuddle and protect his little human, Under-rated in my book.

As for now, each branching seems clear: if you side with good, you stick to happy events, (Wholesome giantess angel) and if you stick with bad, you get darker events (It does have the usual femdom master/slave type of scenario with demons), but you could join neither of them and be in the neutral camp where wholesome and femdom scene are on a thin line.
    It might change later and some character might be accessible only in 1 specific route.

Great game, would recommend to someone that likes Visual Novels (but lacks content because it's pretty early in the dev.)
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Jyk

If the mentioned tags are things you like/want to see, you will enjoy this game. Good grammar, good art, the only thing it's really lacking is a clearer pathing to different scenes (a walkthrough would definitely help) + general content which is fair as of this moment it's a first release. Recommend every fan to try and support the developers cause this type of game is rare, and they won't work on this project if it doesn't make any money.