4.80 star(s) 26 Votes

Leanturco91

Feb 23, 2021
hey it's so good that they separated the main stories from the guest characters, it was hard enough remembering how to meet each one. Besides, it allows the creator to focus more on the main history... I hope I added sounds for the sex scenes or some other, it's fine hahaha

Leanturco91

Feb 23, 2021
There seriously needs to be a proper walkthrough for every CG, this game is too complicated without one, why does the creator not bother making one?
because I haven't finished the game yet, now without the guest plots it's easier to play it. Try it!

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
because I haven't finished the game yet, now without the guest plots it's easier to play it. Try it!
It's still very difficult to get every CG without literally trying every single choice combination, because we don't know what the requirements are for getting the CGs.

Winiii

Nov 29, 2019
How do you get Kendras route??, i always get sold off and ik she has more scenes from thhe hidden ones in the gallery. does every little choice i do matter here even from the beginning so she doesn't sell me??

selius

Oct 7, 2017
How do you get Kendras route??, i always get sold off and ik she has more scenes from thhe hidden ones in the gallery. does every little choice i do matter here even from the beginning so she doesn't sell me??
she is so beautiful
i dont know about her
im sorry but
i dont know these people
i want to stay here
this is the best
im very happy
i want to stay
keep calm
maybe you would
im frozen
it's because you are beautiful
what must i do

that's nice to hear
i'm not hungry
interesting

RyderReliX

Jan 27, 2020
It's still very difficult to get every CG without literally trying every single choice combination, because we don't know what the requirements are for getting the CGs.
then try every choice you have maybe? this update literally made game 80% easier with side stories, there were ppl like me who tried every choice when everything was in one story together that was hard but we managed because most of us enjoy playing visual novels and trying to obtain choices ourselves and honestly it wasn't really that hard to obtain most of the visuals by trying because most of the effect for them start with beginning of the route of girl so you just need to save at the beggining and then try. Only hard to obtain which have effect before meeting particular girl were the one with Sheina where you needed to let Eliette to sit on you and broke your leg and one with Hara and Seinaru where you needed to let Naya break your ribs before to get those two others were hinted by personalities of girls and mostly set to two ways either passing neutrally through choices or passing with high affection for girls with few exceptions with girls that had kill scenes and visuals when you annoyed them too much with this in mind it is not hard to obtain every visual in game

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
then try every choice you have maybe? this update literally made game 80% easier with side stories, there were ppl like me who tried every choice when everything was in one story together that was hard but we managed because most of us enjoy playing visual novels and trying to obtain choices ourselves and honestly it wasn't really that hard to obtain most of the visuals by trying because most of the effect for them start with beginning of the route of girl so you just need to save at the beggining and then try. Only hard to obtain which have effect before meeting particular girl were the one with Sheina where you needed to let Eliette to sit on you and broke your leg and one with Hara and Seinaru where you needed to let Naya break your ribs before to get those two others were hinted by personalities of girls and mostly set to two ways either passing neutrally through choices or passing with high affection for girls with few exceptions with girls that had kill scenes and visuals when you annoyed them too much with this in mind it is not hard to obtain every visual in game
I enjoy VNs too, but this game has a lot of choices, I save at every single one in every VN, and then go to my most recent save, try all options, when I'm done, I delete the save and go to the now most recent save, making a new save at every save stemming from the different choice, next up is most recent save again, and keep doing that until there are no more saves left left, it's very time consuming, even with skipping all the read text, but the easiest way to now for sure you got every choice combination, it just feels like most choices don't do much aside from a small change of dialogue, but maybe it sets an important variable for the future scenes.

booktom123

Aug 3, 2018
I cant find the new kaylee scenes... I did the run from first scene rest with kegina but there is no other options to run again

RyderReliX

Jan 27, 2020
I cant find the new kaylee scenes... I did the run from first scene rest with kegina but there is no other options to run again
afaik Kaylee have only 5 visuals she haven't been updated girls that got update apart from dividing main characters from guest characters were Diula and Naya. I haven't tried how to obtain frames through Side stories yet but in previous version you were able to get to Kaylee when you stay with Hara and Regina and then go on your own next day. Then you run from sounds you hear but are too tired to give it all and go sleep in next choice that way you get to Kaylee the old way apart from that if you would hide when hearing sounds when you are alone you gonna meet Diula and if you run and then run again you gonna meet Riys but I yet need to start side stories to find out how that works so it may be different in them.

Jul 5, 2017
then try every choice you have maybe?

It's difficult to keep track of every possible choice combination you have and have not done and can be extremely tedious. Plus some of us dont have the time to sit down and do everything in one sitting or will come back after a few days or longer and have no idea where to start to get the new content because we dont have every character memorized. It is just frustrating playing 'guess the combo' and fumbling around because you dared not get the graph paper and pen out and chart the routes yourself.

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

RyderReliX

Jan 27, 2020
It's difficult to keep track of every possible choice combination you have and have not done and can be extremely tedious. Plus some of us dont have the time to sit down and do everything in one sitting or will come back after a few days or longer and have no idea where to start to get the new content because we dont have every character memorized. It is just frustrating playing 'guess the combo' and fumbling around because you dared not get the graph paper and pen out and chart the routes yourself.
but that is the charm of visual novels trying and finding the right way if you don't have time then why th are you even playing visual novels honestly I already explained the main gimmick in almost every story in my previous post which is easy to follow if you can think on your own it is almost literally obtainable in two runs with that in mind without any struggle and as I said before only hard obtainable that you needed to pick right choices before you met them were Sheina and Seinaru/Hara and as I said before there are not that many combinations since the last update anyway because guest characters are not in the main story anymore and getting their visuals is easier then before.

test13249

Dec 29, 2021
dose any one know if there is a guide to getting all the senses. i've played the game for a while but i'm still missing some stuff and some characters acording to the galary

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
All right - so there is no changelog either here or on other websites that I could find for 0.3, but I gather from the thread that for the main game (not side stories) only the Doula and Naya routes got updated? Or were there other routes that got extended? I can confirm that for my favourite giantess (Nixmay), there is no extra content in 0.3, as I've tried it and I get the "to be continued..." screen exactly at the same point as in 0.2.8, but I don't have saves at the end of many routes so an overview from someone who has already played a bit with the update would be very much appreciated! :)

Oct 14, 2017
All right - so there is no changelog either here or on other websites that I could find for 0.3, but I gather from the thread that for the main game (not side stories) only the Doula and Naya routes got updated? Or were there other routes that got extended? I can confirm that for my favourite giantess (Nixmay), there is no extra content in 0.3, as I've tried it and I get the "to be continued..." screen exactly at the same point as in 0.2.8, but I don't have saves at the end of many routes so an overview from someone who has already played a bit with the update would be very much appreciated! :)
Only those two got extended.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

RyderReliX

Jan 27, 2020
why do I have the feeling that ppl don't even try to read this thread at all? discussion about 3.0 and update in it was already there few posts higher and at this point, if ppl at least try to search in this threat they will find the way to get every visual in it if you guys struggle with it you can as well just ask which of them are you missing and we will help you to obtain them even though I think that way it loses the charm of Visual novel and I'm not a huge fan of it but you do you since there is not any official guide or walkthrough or anything like that

Ashtere

Aug 18, 2019
I'm having trouble finding the route to Seinaru, it seems there is no option to flee Naru the catgirl when she encounters Madea. Where did I go wrong?

secretlyness

Jul 6, 2020
They changed it so for the side characters, you just jump right to their routes from an option in the main menu. The choices to go to them normally aren't there anymore.

4.80 star(s) 26 Votes