4.80 star(s) 26 Votes

BlackFang

Jun 20, 2017
oh thanks,
So in summary of this update,0.3.2
If you are only interested in sex scenes:
With Mayren you can be squeezed under her tits when she can't control herself and has a red eye,but it's very short because she stops to not harm you.

Eliette has you being squeezed between her things.

Meanwhile, I think a lot of people waited for what Pyeka offers.
With Pyeka you go inside her pussy and there is also an option to go deeper, essentially an unbirth, you also survive that.
i will wait a bit longer to see it myself, but thank you for letting me know what to expect. The discord is not as active with stuff like that in the spoilers.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
With Mayren you can be squeezed under her tits when she can't control herself and has a red eye,but it's very short because she stops to not harm you.

With Pyeka you go inside her pussy and there is also an option to go deeper, essentially an unbirth, you also survive that.
Pyeka one of the other favs. Good to see her getting more content.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
My first experience with game compression. :censored:

Warning: some games may not work properly after tablets...

Extreme compression - 610 MB to 80 MB

Stanley123

Jun 14, 2019
Someone knows how to get Elliete pull you to her pussy with her finger when she squeezes you with her thighs?

DPhoenix88

Jul 12, 2021

Welp thanks for the spoiler

p0m

Apr 8, 2020
Has anyone gotten the last two pics of Eliette?
When I tried to get it I went back to the point of the feet scene and choose the options that are more polite rather then pervy, calling her cute and not asking further questions, then near the end of the route some extra dialogue happens with the new scene if I'm not mistaken

4.80 star(s) 26 Votes