4.80 star(s) 26 Votes

Thelewdsgams

Mar 27, 2022
I know it's not the Android version but if you download the game (v 0.3.4) and run it on joiplay it runs fine on the cell phone. If anyone has questions about how to install it, I'll be happy to help!
So... How do I run the joicon app? It doesn't seem to see the 3.4 file anywhere on my phone.

Reactions: Leanturco91

Leanturco91

Feb 23, 2021
So... How do I run the joicon app? It doesn't seem to see the 3.4 file anywhere on my phone.
You have to download the app joiplay in the playstore together with the plugin for renpy (first the game then the plugin), then download the game from one of the previous links (thanks people for contributing!). Later unzip it (use the RAR app, which is the best) and do it in a folder that is comfortable for you. Finally install the game from the joiplay, (the + sign) then asks you to put the name, the version and to look for the executable (you will have to look for the game in the folder where you saved it and find the file with the termination .exe) to finally put ok and finish the installation! ready to play!!! I hope it has been helpful to you! ask me anything!!

Reactions: p0m

Gothicork

Aug 12, 2018
NEW CONTENT 0.3.5

- Guest character route extended: Riys

- Main character route extended: Regina (One of our King/Queen tier subscribers asked for an update for one of our main characters).

-2 New illustrated scenes (10 variations).

UPGRADES

- Texts and bugs fixes

anon487

Jul 17, 2021
Can anyone reupload to mega or something? Yandex is kinda shitty for this.

Last edited:

Kitsune Fox

Jan 24, 2022
Can someone explain me why there is no android version? I'm playing on my tablet only where I have all gallery, it wasnt easy a dont want start from beginning on PC :/

fishingrod

Jul 2, 2018
Is there a way to let regina lay her breast on top during her new stuff?
You need your "valentia" stat high enough, mine was at 0 and I couldn't accept it but I could after altering it to 100 with a save editor. IDK the exact value needed but I guess it would be between 0 and 5 or 10

Leanturco91

Feb 23, 2021
You need your "valentia" stat high enough, mine was at 0 and I couldn't accept it but I could after altering it to 100 with a save editor. IDK the exact value needed but I guess it would be between 0 and 5 or 10
I don't understand, how do I increase my courage and how do I set that indicator? Is there a way to know what decisions I must make to get that scene out?

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I hope someone makes a walkthrough mod for this at some point, it would really help us to know what our choices do.

4.80 star(s) 26 Votes