4.80 star(s) 26 Votes

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Fuck, for a moment I thought that Margarita was going to have an anal vore scene, like not eat the MC but just put it inside while they are having sex. I don't know why the devs don't do more scenes like the ones Diula has, by now (at least in Margarita's route) we should have a breast vore scene.
Also I expected that Margarita's mother will have huge boobs but damn not that much bigger than hers.

Reactions: LiberatedSaber

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
The lamia-girl cult is more than happy of receiving this update! There are no words to describe the godess's beauty!!
Anyway, it is interesting to think what Pyeka really thinks of Pherse getting slightly attached to the mc; I mean, she is a bit jealous, but does that mean that there is a chance of a romance path that does not imply the mc becoming a fanatic cultist but a develop of a true relationship? I can only wonder.

I am glad we got to meet the parents of the cow-girl, but she said at the beggining of her path that the mother was black-haired. I guess the devs are loosing track of some minor details.

And about Kive... I can only say that I DID NOT expect things to turn out that way. I was shocked, and excited for more! Probably this update will drive a new sponsor to her.

Apr 29, 2020
Fuck, for a moment I thought that Margarita was going to have an anal vore scene, like not eat the MC but just put it inside while they are having sex. I don't know why the devs don't do more scenes like the ones Diula has, by now (at least in Margarita's route) we should have a breast vore scene.
Also I expected that Margarita's mother will have huge boobs but damn not that much bigger than hers.
I haven't gotten to the update yet, BUT it should have been obvious that since Margarita is a cow girl, her mother by default would have been comparable to a Holstein Cow.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
The thing is that I doubt Margarta has the control over her body to do those things, so the mc would need something to ensure he can get out

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
I am glad we got to meet the parents of the cow-girl, but she said at the beggining of her path that the mother was black-haired. I guess the devs are loosing track of some minor details.
Yeah, they'll need to start making notes. I think Margarita said she was a little taller than her mom but her mom seemed a tiny bit taller to me.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
That was a pretty good update overall, even Margarita's started going somewhere, which is good.
I enjoyed Pyeka's a lot, initially I thought trying to face the demon yourself would just be a game over, but I was quite pleasantly surprised.
However, I think the winner this update is Kive- I figured her mother was in for murder, but this was a major development.
I hate to say it after I just said that Margarita had a good update, but that's how you make a route interesting.

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
Yeah I also noticed that, seems like they swapped the hair color of the parents.

homemadegator

Jan 21, 2020
Just as the great peaks rise with the millennia, the cow mountains follow.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
We were blessed with not just one but two milfs this update. Maybe next time we'll have 3 with the Queen as the third.
Kive's update is the real standout here, it was decently long and had tons of plot development. I like how her mom is basically Margarita after one of the bad ends where she accidentally kills the MC. She's a real babe too, Kive's dad was a fool for cheating on her.
I'm pretty sure Kive's route is my favorite now, can't wait to see where the route goes next.

Last edited:

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
The thing is that I doubt Margarta has the control over her body to do those things, so the mc would need something to ensure he can get out
It depends on how much cow is in our cowgirl. Cows are ruminants, they bring stuff back up regularly.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
We were blessed with not just one but two milfs this update. Maybe next time we'll have 3 with the Queen as the third.
Kive's update is the real standout here, it was decently long and had tons of plot development. I like how her mom is basically Margarita after one of the bad ends where she accidentally kills the MC. She's a real babe too, Kive's dad was a fool for cheating on her.
I'm pretty sure Kive's route is my favorite now, can't wait to see where the route goes next.
Be pretty fucked up if both of the people closest to kive both had blood on their hands and their minds broken for the exact same thing. Next they'll tell me Margarita was pregnant and abuses her daughter for having MC's features.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: Rodri 0496

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Be pretty fucked up if both of the people closest to kive both had blood on their hands and their minds broken for the exact same thing. Next they'll tell me Margarita was pregnant and abuses her daughter for having MC's features.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, the similarities caught my attention, too.

Perhaps this is why Kive tries to protect Margarita, at least in part. Cheating couples are a trauma for her.

...Perhaps that's why she's so shocked if the PC is totally faithful to the cowgirl.

4.80 star(s) 26 Votes