4.80 star(s) 26 Votes

Lexkan

Apr 26, 2022
Unofficial Android Port [v0.3.54]
(With Gallery Unlock & Spanish Translation)

Download:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Android Port By Naxle
Gallery Unlocker By Ripson
Spanish Translation By YadenYu
Updated

Reactions: WomenWorshiper

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
The thing is that I doubt Margarta has the control over her body to do those things, so the mc would need something to ensure he can get out
The answer is magic, all the giantess literally do anthing with magic, and even if Margarita might be the weakest of all the giantess we know, I think she still can do some things.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Be pretty fucked up if both of the people closest to kive both had blood on their hands and their minds broken for the exact same thing. Next they'll tell me Margarita was pregnant and abuses her daughter for having MC's features.
In what scene does that happen with Margarita? I do not have the guts to go down that path

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
In what scene does that happen with Margarita? I do not have the guts to go down that path
Touch Kive's legs when she offers sum fuk
Or later, if you touched Kive's ass when offered, you'll have the option to offer to help Margarita's friend milk herself, and when Margarita asks what was up with that, say she was lying.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
The answer is magic, all the giantess literally do anthing with magic, and even if Margarita might be the weakest of all the giantess we know, I think she still can do some things.
I don't think she is weaker than kive, i noticed that the game always makes an effort to metion margaritas strenght.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I don't think she is weaker than kive, i noticed that the game always makes an effort to metion margaritas strenght.
Well I remember that she said that if a war begins, she might have to go to fight since she is a giantess, but what I meant is that, compared to the rest of the giantess like the guardians or powerful giantess like the Queen or Croixelle, she is waeker. Maybe Margarita power level is the same as giantess like Kive or idk, maybe Bez?

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Thinking it a little more, I think we should have a tier list of the power level of the girls. Some might obviously would be on the top like the Queen, but the rest, like the guardians and characters like the sorceress of the castle (I don't remember her name), might be a little more difficult to tell who is stronger

Last edited:

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Thinking it a little more, I think we should have a tier list of the power level of the girls. Some might obviously would be on the top like the Queen, but the rest, like the guardians and characters like the sorceress of the castle (I don't remember her name), might be a little more difficult to tell who is stronger
I actually did that already, back in august. Probably dated now
I've been thinking about the giantess's power levels. So I decided to do another tierlist for funsies. I'm sure it could change at any moment given future updates.

Here's who I assume the strongest and weakest of the main cast looks like from what I've been gathering from the story, personalities, and hearsay from other characters.

View attachment 2845308
I know I left out the likes of Helga and that mage that teaches Croixelle but I don't think I have enough info yet for them.

homemadegator

Jan 21, 2020
Well I remember that she said that if a war begins, she might have to go to fight since she is a giantess, but what I meant is that, compared to the rest of the giantess like the guardians or powerful giantess like the Queen or Croixelle, she is waeker. Maybe Margarita power level is the same as giantess like Kive or idk, maybe Bez?
Magicks are stored in the Milk Tanks. Diula and Margarita would be unstoppable in war.

• Haha
Reactions: YouShallNotLol

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I actually did that already, back in august. Probably dated now
Ah thank you my brotha.
Mmm I don't know if Croixelle is weaker than the guardians, maybe she is weaker than the guardians that lived more time, but I don't think she is weaker than Sheina or Naya.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Chumgum

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Ah thank you my brotha.
Mmm I don't know if Croixelle is weaker than the guardians, maybe she is weaker than the guardians that lived more time, but I don't think she is weaker than Sheina or Naya.
Croixelle is mostly a pacifist that's still getting lessons from Cygnia. Naya loves action and has been in wars and Sheina is a prodigy that has worked directly for the queen for centuries and I have little doubt shes seen a lot of conflict over that time. I figured there was a big experience gap.

Croixelle might have great genes but I thought life experience made a big difference.

Feb 22, 2024
The thing is that I doubt Margarta has the control over her body to do those things, so the mc would need something to ensure he can get out
I think that with only a rope and a little imagination I would be ready to go down, although I would be interested in what an interaction would be like with Margarita yandere

bora123123321

Nov 12, 2022
I seek intense pleasure so before i play margarita's love path i go with my yandere save first, but everytime i finish with dead end i regret and say i shouldn't have done it. Unending cycle

4.80 star(s) 26 Votes