4.80 star(s) 26 Votes

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Well I remember that she said that if a war begins, she might have to go to fight since she is a giantess, but what I meant is that, compared to the rest of the giantess like the guardians or powerful giantess like the Queen or Croixelle, she is waeker. Maybe Margarita power level is the same as giantess like Kive or idk, maybe Bez?
Nah, Bez can grow.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Croixelle is mostly a pacifist that's still getting lessons from Cygnia. Naya loves action and has been in wars and Sheina is a prodigy that has worked directly for the queen for centuries and I have little doubt shes seen a lot of conflict over that time. I figured there was a big experience gap.

Croixelle might have great genes but I thought life experience made a big difference.
Well yeah Croixelle isn't gonna go around killing people but what I meant is, if she had to fight I think she might have advantage over a few of the other giantess, but yes maybe you are right about giantess like Regina, Sheina and Naya, I guess they would win against her because of their experience.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I am glad we got to meet the parents of the cow-girl, but she said at the beggining of her path that the mother was black-haired. I guess the devs are loosing track of some minor details.
That is a very bad call actually. One thing is missing some letters in a word, but literally forgetting your own story... Not good, not good at all.
I also remembered my words about devs "forgetting what they've written", I had no idea that it would come to reality and even that fast.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Ah thank you my brotha.
Mmm I don't know if Croixelle is weaker than the guardians, maybe she is weaker than the guardians that lived more time, but I don't think she is weaker than Sheina or Naya.
In terms of physical strengh - maybe. It's really hard to tell since all guardians have delicately shaped muscles, even Naya. Magic power, however, is probably unmatched by anyone but the Queen herself, or maybe just Maryen. Cygnia said that Croixelle is actually stronger than her, just lacks training, and we're talking about the strongest magician of Timfalme, who can read minds and repair monumental structures in a flick of a finger.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
That was a pretty good update overall, even Margarita's started going somewhere, which is good.
I enjoyed Pyeka's a lot, initially I thought trying to face the demon yourself would just be a game over, but I was quite pleasantly surprised.
However, I think the winner this update is Kive- I figured her mother was in for murder, but this was a major development.
I hate to say it after I just said that Margarita had a good update, but that's how you make a route interesting.
It's strange that instead of helping Kive's mother with her mental shinenigans, they just left her rotting in the cell. It wasn't frankly stated that healing magic is capable of dealing with mentals, but when you think about it, why not? When MC was asleep in Keisiema tower, Eliette "checked" his head to find anything that could've made him have amnesia, which might include mental health. Same goes for Cygnia, she even was able to inject information about her name in his head. If magic allows to crawl that deep into someone's mind to "fix" it, then why wasting space in prison cells for psychos?

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I seek intense pleasure so before i play margarita's love path i go with my yandere save first, but everytime i finish with dead end i regret and say i shouldn't have done it. Unending cycle
It's only a game. If you actually feel regretful of your actions, just remember that what you're looking at is a bunch of preprogrammed pixels that can't feel anything.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
In terms of physical strengh - maybe. It's really hard to tell since all guardians have delicately shaped muscles, even Naya. Magic power, however, is probably unmatched by anyone but the Queen herself, or maybe just Maryen. Cygnia said that Croixelle is actually stronger than her, just lacks training, and we're talking about the strongest magician of Timfalme, who can read minds and repair monumental structures in a flick of a finger.
Stronger in terms of raw magic power, yes but that might be the case for many if not all guardians, we do not know.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Touch Kive's legs when she offers sum fuk
Or later, if you touched Kive's ass when offered, you'll have the option to offer to help Margarita's friend milk herself, and when Margarita asks what was up with that, say she was lying.
I was wondering what was the other dialogue option when her friend tells the mc about milking. And I totally see how Margarita can get such anger if he says such a stupid lie. Thank you for the info, I really did not want to find that out by myself :D

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Well yeah Croixelle isn't gonna go around killing people but what I meant is, if she had to fight I think she might have advantage over a few of the other giantess, but yes maybe you are right about giantess like Regina, Sheina and Naya, I guess they would win against her because of their experience.
Well, Regina had already defeated Naya in the past. So guardians have gaps in power between them.
So Croi might not have a chance against someone like Yakuu or Regina, even if she had combat experience.

Yakuu may be the strongest guardian. A foreign demon warrior, who fought in uncountable wars and battles. Must be terrifying to see her on the battlefield.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Well, Regina had already defeated Naya in the past. So guardians have gaps in power between them.
So Croi might not have a chance against someone like Yakuu or Regina, even if she had combat experience.

Yakuu may be the strongest guardian. A foreign demon warrior, who fought in uncountable wars and battles. Must be terrifying to see her on the battlefield.
I doubt yakuu being the strongest tbh.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
I seek intense pleasure so before i play margarita's love path i go with my yandere save first, but everytime i finish with dead end i regret and say i shouldn't have done it. Unending cycle
You need to avoid touching kives legs THEN get seduced by her ass. Then offer to milk Kora. You are now on the yandere path.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Stronger in terms of raw magic power, yes but that might be the case for many if not all guardians, we do not know.
Well, mostly I guess. I highly doubt that Madea or Naya could compete with Regina in magic skills, so as Regina don't have much chances to win against Maryen. However, it makes sense for Croixelle to be stronger than them also because her mother is literally the strongest magician in Lamidania.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Well, mostly I guess. I highly doubt that Madea or Naya could compete with Regina in magic skills, so as Regina don't have much chances to win against Maryen. However, it makes sense for Croixelle to be stronger than them also because her mother is literally the strongest magician in Lamidania.
allegedly the strongest, Yeah.

Apr 8, 2022
Maybe not the strongest, but definitely the most warlike. Most of the other Guardians seem content with the status quo of not having to fight while Yakuu is reminiscing over the last war and wishing she could get out there and smash some other giant bitches in the face (and pushing for it to happen as seen in the last update).

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor
4.80 star(s) 26 Votes