4.80 star(s) 26 Votes

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
can somebody explain to me how to get to the kive path?
Get to Margarita route
When Kive asks about legs say that they are beautiful
Say that you're not that kind of man

In a city reject her offer to get closer to her rear
When asked why, say that it would hurt margarita's feelings and that you don't know about your own

During paizuri scene ask Margarita to stop

Reactions: Notsohotmail

DiceandRoll

Aug 15, 2019
That latest update, Margarita enjoys...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Holy fuck the W is immeasurable. I didn't think she could get any better but It seems I wasn't familiar with her game at all.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Well, Regina had already defeated Naya in the past. So guardians have gaps in power between them.
So Croi might not have a chance against someone like Yakuu or Regina, even if she had combat experience.

Yakuu may be the strongest guardian. A foreign demon warrior, who fought in uncountable wars and battles. Must be terrifying to see her on the battlefield.
I don't know about that, Naya and Madea are literally from a country that enjoys going to battle. And even if Regina defeat Naya, she really wans't fighting seriously and Madea said that Naya never got hit in her life.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
I don't know about that, Naya and Madea are literally from a country that enjoys going to battle. And even if Regina defeat Naya, she really wans't fighting seriously and Madea said that Naya never got hit in her life.
I gotta agree with this. I think the main reason Regina is in a position to so easily restrain and threaten Naya is that Naya is mainly just upset and out to do material damage. Regina is obviously very powerful, but in that scene Naya just doesn't come off as this untouchable, high octane killing machine we've heard about.

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
I give it 10-15 updates for us to be able to see the entire continent to turn into the Balkans or worse the middle east as it gets consumed in conflict

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Funnily enough, comparing guardians strength may actually be one of the hardest comparissons ever, since we saw them fighting each other just once even not with full force. I'll try to be realistic, magic obivously outclasses pure physical strength, but pure magic couldn't defeat magic combined with brute force. The third characteristic is fighting experience.
Considering all that, I think that objectively the best fighters are Yakuu, Maryen, Regina and maybe Madea. First three are obivous at this point, but I think that Madea kinda fits in this position too. She can't be much weaker than Naya, and unlike her she uses magic, at least we saw her doing that.

DalXD

Jun 19, 2023
Quisiera saber más de la madre de Naya y la antigua guardiana.
de Vidrines, Y no se supone que en un conflicto pasado fue Regina quien curo y ayuda a Naya y Madea hasta estar fuera de peligro?

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Funnily enough, comparing guardians strength may actually be one of the hardest comparissons ever, since we saw them fighting each other just once even not with full force. I'll try to be realistic, magic obivously outclasses pure physical strength, but pure magic couldn't defeat magic combined with brute force. The third characteristic is fighting experience.
Considering all that, I think that objectively the best fighters are Yakuu, Maryen, Regina and maybe Madea. First three are obivous at this point, but I think that Madea kinda fits in this position too. She can't be much weaker than Naya, and unlike her she uses magic, at least we saw her doing that.
Was it not stated by Madea that Naya is Infact stronger than her?

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
I thought it was obvious that each pair of guardians have a primary and secondary guardian. One that is clearly more powerful and important than the other. Like a president and vice president.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I thought it was obvious that each pair of guardians have a primary and secondary guardian. One that is clearly more powerful and important than the other. Like a president and vice president.
I dunno. I can't say that Yakuu is stronger than Pyeka. Same with Maryen and Eliette, even though she's more into healing than hurting.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor
4.80 star(s) 26 Votes