4.80 star(s) 26 Votes

Saman78

Oct 9, 2020
Have you tried loading an earlier save?
All my saves are corrupted with this maj. I restarted and after I fight for Magarita the game ends as before. Is the new content before? Kive's route ends after the gym, but there's more in the gallery.

Last edited:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Yeah, can’t remember any Wind magic in that fight either, but Naya can definitely use magic. Growth requires magic.
I think it would be fair to separate growth from magic in terms of spells and incantations. It's exclusive to giantesses, and is kinda like a special skill that just requires mana. There is no such thing as a growth spell, because in that case any giantess or even any human with enough mana capacity could be able to grow, but no.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I don't know about that, Naya and Madea are literally from a country that enjoys going to battle. And even if Regina defeat Naya, she really wans't fighting seriously and Madea said that Naya never got hit in her life.
Yeah, no, some rabid animals are no match to a real soldier. Naya doesn't stand a chance. Lmao. :ROFLMAO:

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
The entire point of the Guardians is that they can match each other in power, so they don't easily overwhelm another if a war breaks out.

Orphelith doesn't choose them at random; she probably took into account Lycalis' values when designing candidates.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Pretty sure they would.
The entire point of the Guardians is that they can match each other in power, so they don't easily overwhelm another if a war breaks out.

Orphelith doesn't choose them at random; she probably took into account Lycalis' values when designing candidates.
Don't care. I'm gonna be the devil on Regina's shoulder, corrupting her into exterminating everyone in Lycalis. All Heil Satan.jpg

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022

Yeah, a barbaric idiot cat seems like a very great candidate for a guardian.
Queen is equally as incompetent, as she is arrogant.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I'm in 3.54 and have a new save but the game always ends when I fight for margarita. Should I just delete the saves from my PC?:unsure:
Fight for Margarita??? Are you sure you are playing the same game as the rest of us?

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Why you want to currupt her?
So she finally beats Naya into a bloody pulp. Naya is one of the characters I hate the most, and she constantly keeps getting away with doing obviously evil shit.
Like, c'mon. She lead that raid against Viridice herself. And then she came to ruin Viridice's capital after Viridice vigilantes retaliated. She's a fucking hypoctite and a moron.
God, I hate her so much. :mad:

• Hey there
Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Saman78

Oct 9, 2020
Yes, I'm talking about this fabulous moment. I'll try to remove the mod but I don't understand what's wrong.

4.80 star(s) 26 Votes