4.80 star(s) 26 Votes

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Yeah, a barbaric idiot cat seems like a very great candidate for a guardian.
Queen is equally as incompetent, as she is arrogant.
The fact that Madea was supposed to work as an advisor for Naya suggests that there were not many candidates. So if the choice was between Naya and the air, I can't call it incompetent. Also not choosing the strongest one would contradict Lycalis culture.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Yeah, can’t remember any Wind magic in that fight either, but Naya can definitely use magic. Growth requires magic.
OK I couldn't find the exact bit, but in the fight it does say that "Regina can also use wind magic" and I swear I remember reading that Naya used wind magic to help her dodge attacks mid-air at some point, not during the fight, but earlier.

firednerve

Sep 5, 2022
I think that as Regina uses magic connected to the forest based on what we've seen so far, she's strong when fighting in the dense forest of Viridice/Lycalis, and also got a large boost in strength as she's fighting near the large magical tree in the capital. Outside of the forest, Regina probably isn't as strong.

Naya is a cat hybrid, and big cats are at their best in open plains/clearings when fighting or chasing, although they can sneak and ambush prey in forest areas (and we've seen Naya do that with poor MC). Naya is probably at her best when fighting in plains as there's greater freedom of movement than in a forest, and restraining her within said forest is likely her weakness, which Regina exploited.

Now I want to see Naya ambushing Kendra in the darkness of the forest for the lulz.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Naya really is not a bad character anymore, she had some good character development. And probably loves, or atleast really likes him so Yeah...
I am really glad that she is changing (even if it is just a little), I really like her design. I think she is the first character that we were able to change their attitude. The ones that I really don't think we will be able to ever change their personalities (or at least it will take much much MUCH more time to do it) are the hell bitches, fuck them!

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
I am really glad that she is changing (even if it is just a little), I really like her design. I think she is the first character that we were able to change their attitude. The ones that I really don't think we will be able to ever change their personalities (or at least it will take much much MUCH more time to do it) are the hell bitches, fuck them!

Kendra is already showing Signs of change, Nyxmay shows potential of change atleast.

coco_16_

Dec 7, 2022
Kendra??? Nyxmay I can let it pass but Kendra?!?!?!?
When she gives u the choice between destroying a house full of ppl or empty, if u choose the empty, later on she is slightly nicer/more altruistic. I can't remember exactly how the scene goes since it's been awhile, but it's obviously there.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
When she gives u the choice between destroying a house full of ppl or empty, if u choose the empty, later on she is slightly nicer/more altruistic. I can't remember exactly how the scene goes since it's been awhile, but it's obviously there.
+ The fact that she actually destroys the Empty house, she could've easily said " This was a test and you failed" and destroyed the house with people in it anyway.

+ Yeah she gives treasure to that demon guy (Who reminds her of her dad)

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
She breaks a few of the PC's bones because they chose the empty house. She dislikes heroes.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol
4.80 star(s) 26 Votes