4.80 star(s) 26 Votes
Apr 8, 2022
It's honestly pretty suspicious how the MC is able to have such an effect on all the characters and get them to start changing their attitudes and stuff. I think there is some significance to this and the missing backstory.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I am really glad that she is changing (even if it is just a little), I really like her design. I think she is the first character that we were able to change their attitude. The ones that I really don't think we will be able to ever change their personalities (or at least it will take much much MUCH more time to do it) are the hell bitches, fuck them!
On it, chief! I'll *fix* Yakuu and Pyeka with the power of protagonist dick. :cool:

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
She breaks a few of the PC's bones because they chose the empty house. She dislikes heroes.
I think that's not true, in her latest update the MC mentions nothing about broken bones. And Kendra even says "i haven't punished you yet for ruining my fun"

Last edited:

firednerve

Sep 5, 2022
It's honestly pretty suspicious how the MC is able to have such an effect on all the characters and get them to start changing their attitudes and stuff. I think there is some significance to this and the missing backstory.
He's a purebred human, supposedly very rare in that world. The giantesses we meet live for hundreds of years, and they have rarely ever met a single one during that time. Naturally, even the kind ones are going to hope that he'd get in a relationship with them as goodness knows how long it'd be before they get to meet another one.

Now that I think about it, Margarita's personality makes a lot more sense given this.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Because otherwise game simply wouldn't work, lol. Imagine if Madea for example said: "F*ck you" and left MC alone in the forest. That is why you can only be a dick towards characters that will not just dump you from their lives thus ending the game. Eliette is just too kind, Croixelle is kinda into it and Margarita is too obsessed with destiny. I don't think characters like Sheina or Regina would tolerate blackmailing, cheating or bullying, that's why there is no choice to do any of that with them. You can only be afraid or kind.

firednerve

Sep 5, 2022
My bad. But still, I think feeling someone's magic is a very common trait among giantesses, some of them are just more sensitive to it, like Regina or geminigems.
The giantesses seem to all use different ways of sensing, and unless I'm wrong the only giantesses to directly sense magic are the maids, the Queen, Cygnia and Nyxmay with the soul link. Regina uses the forest to sense, Madea, Naya and the rest of the beast hybrid giantesses have better smell/vision/hearing, while Vai' Klis can sense the living as she's undead.
Or maybe I missed something :p

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
He's a purebred human, supposedly very rare in that world. The giantesses we meet live for hundreds of years, and they have rarely ever met a single one during that time. Naturally, even the kind ones are going to hope that he'd get in a relationship with them as goodness knows how long it'd be before they get to meet another one.

Now that I think about it, Margarita's personality makes a lot more sense given this.
Very much this indeed, Giantesses can live for hundreds, even thousands of years and see no pure humans at all… that’s why when giantesses first see the MC, they are a lot more intrigued with him… and then given the character, and the choices involved, can change the relationship between them… of course every giantess has a different has different types of motivations for pure humans… 1-Breeding (Guaranteed to have a daughter without trying so many times, and or passing down magic in its purest form originating from the Giantess mother down to the daughters {Sea Kingdoms}) 2- Its known that Pure humans are the most knowledgable(Smartest) tinies of the planet of GG… 3- Some will keep them as a showing off piece to others… a treasure if you will… 4- There’s also individualistic goals of Giantesses that want the MC, Specifically that we can get into if you want… and other things… and there’s the factor of a pure soul…

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Very much this indeed, Giantesses can live for hundreds, even thousands of years and see no pure humans at all… that’s why when giantesses first see the MC, they are a lot more intrigued with him… and then given the character, and the choices involved, can change the relationship between them… of course every giantess has a different has different types of motivations for pure humans… 1-Breeding (Guaranteed to have a daughter without trying so many times, and or passing down magic in its purest form originating from the Giantess mother down to the daughters {Sea Kingdoms}) 2- Its known that Pure humans are the most knowledgable(Smartest) tinies of the planet of GG… 3- Some will keep them as a showing off piece to others… a treasure if you will… 4- There’s also individualistic goals of Giantesses that want the MC, Specifically that we can get into if you want… and other things… and there’s the factor of a pure soul…
I AGREE.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.53 + Unlocker

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 167 MB

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
I don't think those two things are mutually exclusive though. It's obviously unreasonable that the MC should pay with broken bones for teaching Kendra some compassion, but I could easily see the lesson in compassion actually working and the bone breaking being Kendra lashing out because the MC made her feel or realize something she didn't want to.
Like if the MC actually manages to teach her some compassion and realize she's being a childish, murderous, IDGAF giantess, then Kendra will have a hard time living with what she has been like up until that point, and that would make her act up.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
It might be she breaks your arm if you do other altruistic things earlier, like save the demon during the blood sport and refuse to suggest how Kendra should kill some others when asked. Cuz in my route I don't remember her breaking my guy's arm either, just putting the squeeze on him.

4.80 star(s) 26 Votes