• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.90 star(s) 27 Votes

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Let's be honest here, they could make 30 sec updates. And you still see no problem with that.
Did you read what I said?? Ofc I would have a problem! What I said are valid criticisms of GG… seriously bro, try reading what I wrote again :coffee:

Last edited:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
With people shelling out to fill the patron requested character updates, there's zero chance he's going to just drop things. As was cited, maybe having someone enthusiastic to help with writing (probably one of his patrons who would do it for free :KEK: ). But there's too much cash. Doing another game for fun on the side doesn't mean he's pushing aside a project he's been working on for years.

Especially given dude pulls enough money to just do this for work instead of working a normal job now. "Would that I could say the same." as the saying goes. :LUL:
Yes. Like i said, it doesnt mean that GG is doomed. Also nezumicon has patreon and sponsored updates too, lol.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Finally you guys are getting it! This game is lackluster, The characters are bland, the updates keep getting smaller and smaller, so many Typos the Webster definition can’t fill it all, and there’s too many characters!! Hopefully they cancel this game before it turns out even uglier than it is! But we know they’re just squeezing out updates so they can’t work regular jobs… can’t wait to see how this game crashes and burns! :cool:
Did I inflicted you with a depression? Come on, don't act like a child. They are not allowed on this website.

Florrr

Aug 2, 2021
Finally you guys are getting it! This game is lackluster, The characters are bland, the updates keep getting smaller and smaller, so many Typos the Webster definition can’t fill it all, and there’s too many characters!! Hopefully they cancel this game before it turns out even uglier than it is! But we know they’re just squeezing out updates so they can’t work regular jobs… can’t wait to see how this game crashes and burns! :cool:
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
What are you on about? I’m just saying the same criticisms points you have expressed? I can’t do that? The double standard :cautious:
I said that Artical is maybe losing interest in development, you said this game is a lackluster and that you hope they will cancel it. Those are not the same. It's ridiculous how you can't take any bit of criticism of this game. You used to live without this game, and you probably will be able to when it will be done, stop defending like your life depends on it.

Reactions: ControllerMan

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
I said that Artical is maybe losing interest in development, you said this game is a lackluster and that you hope they will cancel it. Those are not the same. It's ridiculous how you can't take any bit of criticism of this game. You used to live without this game, and you probably will be able to when it will be done, stop defending like your life depends on it.

At this point im sure he was atleast a sponsor, you have to justify spending over 200€$ on a unfinished game somehow.

• Sad
Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
They’re fair criticism tho? I’m not defending them at all? So what’s the problem of me putting an Hyperbole at the end of my statement, it’s nothing serious, I’m just havin fun

4.90 star(s) 27 Votes