4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Ironic that the quote on quote "most generic" of the main giantess in the hell kingdom has the most physical beef of them all, putting her roughly among Margarita and Eliette as the most filled out in curves.
What about Diula? She is pretty thicc

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I thought of a morality scale for the Giantessess in Homaspernia so here we go:
-Most Compassionate-
Vai'Kliss(Almost white, with grayness from her association with Nyxmay and Kendra)
Pykea(A lighter shade of black)
Malka(Potentially)
Nyxmay
Kendra
Yakuu
-Most Ruthless-
Nah I'd swap Kendra and Yakuu- as others said before, Yakuu has a sense of honor, and so long as you obey her, she'll spare you. I also, though I may be wrong, believe that even if you were unable to obey her, due to exhaustion or sickness or something, she wouldn't kill you for it. Evil as fuck still don't get me wrong, but kinder than Kendra
Kendra goes and kills innocent people for fun, as does Nyxmay- and don't give me the whole "buh she was looking for someone innocent to cherish-" it is *so* easy to die on her route, when you had done almost nothing, nothing except be scared and not yell at a demon dog about to eat someone.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Nah I'd swap Kendra and Yakuu- as others said before, Yakuu has a sense of honor, and so long as you obey her, she'll spare you. I also, though I may be wrong, believe that even if you were unable to obey her, due to exhaustion or sickness or something, she wouldn't kill you for it. Evil as fuck still don't get me wrong, but kinder than Kendra
Kendra goes and kills innocent people for fun, as does Nyxmay- and don't give me the whole "buh she was looking for someone innocent to cherish-" it is *so* easy to die on her route, when you had done almost nothing, nothing except be scared and not yell at a demon dog about to eat someone.
That would be true for the Beginning of the routes but right now, i think the MC is safer with Kendra and Nyxmay than with Yakuu.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Margarita's MC kills is the equivalent to a driver running over a just stop oil activist. I don't blame the driver, I blame the fuck-wit that thinks walking on a highway is a good idea.
Goofy take. It's always an awkward, difficult situation when you're dating someone, and their friend starts coming onto you. Bringing it up feels dangerous, because they're the friend, they've been known by your girlfriend a lot longer than you have, it feels like jealous boyfriend shit or something. Furthermore, it's especially rough when they're sixty feet tall. Certainly the noble thing to do is tell them no firmly, but what if that pisses them off? Chicks can froth at the mouth IRL when you reject them, so what about a giantess? It's not outside the realm of possibility that the MC would acquiesce to her advances just to hope they wouldn't happen again for fear that rejection will piss her off.
Also, what a take, "he cheated on the first day of the relationship, he must die". There's an acceptable time to kill your partner for cheating, it's 10 years into a marriage and finding out the whole time she's been banging the mailman and none of the kids are yours. It's not the first day you started dating after the first day you met. At that point you just throw your hands up in the air and go "OK fine whatever, but get out of my house".

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Margarita's MC kills is the equivalent to a driver running over a just stop oil activist. I don't blame the driver, I blame the fuck-wit that thinks walking on a highway is a good idea.
A just stop oil, lmao.
Anyway, can't you apply that logic to any kills? Except for maybe Nyxmay, everyone has their reason that can count as provocation. Same for Pyeka, MC calls her a psychopath monster.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Also, what a take, "he cheated on the first day of the relationship, he must die". There's an acceptable time to kill your partner for cheating, it's 10 years into a marriage and finding out the whole time she's been banging the mailman and none of the kids are yours. It's not the first day you started dating after the first day you met. At that point you just throw your hands up in the air and go "OK fine whatever, but get out of my house".
You told me hi yesterday, and now I see you walking together with another girl... Judgement: death.

• Haha
Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
And that is your definition of afterlife? Being trapped inside a giantess lamia?
And what does that supposed to mean? Someone who gets to heaven, gets trapped in a heaven then. Why would they want to be free? They exist for millenia, reunited forever with their ancestors. Not the best fate if you ask me, but they are the ones who want it.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Goofy take. It's always an awkward, difficult situation when you're dating someone, and their friend starts coming onto you. Bringing it up feels dangerous, because they're the friend, they've been known by your girlfriend a lot longer than you have, it feels like jealous boyfriend shit or something. Furthermore, it's especially rough when they're sixty feet tall. Certainly the noble thing to do is tell them no firmly, but what if that pisses them off? Chicks can froth at the mouth IRL when you reject them, so what about a giantess? It's not outside the realm of possibility that the MC would acquiesce to her advances just to hope they wouldn't happen again for fear that rejection will piss her off.
"he cheated on the first day of the relationship, he must die" that's not her line of thinking tho. It's more like "He cheated on me so i have to pleasure him so he doesn't do it again" There is no killing intend that's the difference.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chumgum

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
"he cheated on the first day of the relationship, he must die" that's not her line of thinking tho. It's more like "He cheated on me so i have to pleasure him so he doesn't do it again" There is no killing intend that's the difference.
Does she even give him a chance to explain why? Hear out that he was put in an awkward and difficult position and was fearful for his personal safety?

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Does she even give him a chance to explain why? Hear out that he was put in an awkward and difficult position and was fearful for his personal safety?
Why would she? She did not want to punish him. I did not say killing the mc on accident is okay, but it's not as bad as killing him and actually meaning to do that, Otherwise Elliette would be the most dangerous :KEK:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chumgum
4.90 star(s) 28 Votes