4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Again, cultists who are fucking insane and blind by their loyalty to her
Are they insane because their fear of the afterlife? For choosing to be somewhere where they believe they will not dissappear and reunite with the souls of their ancestors? So far it seems that Pyeka is not lying about keeping the souls intact inside her, so I do not really see the problem with the choice they make, and neither with Pyeka for devouring the willing cultists. As bizarre as it looks, both Pyeka and the cultists win and get what they want when they are devoured and nobody really suffers (they do not feel pain while being digested but rather their minds and body feel at ease)

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
And that is your definition of afterlife? Being trapped inside a giantess lamia?
I don't understand your point. That's what Pyeka says that she does to the souls of those she devours.

An afterlife is what comes after your life ends, so I guess we could technically fit this into that definition.

Whether is good or bad is another matter entirely.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
And what does that supposed to mean? Someone who gets to heaven, gets trapped in a heaven then. Why would they want to be free? They exist for millenia, reunited forever with their ancestors. Not the best fate if you ask me, but they are the ones who want it.
You are comparing the heaven with the stomach of a giantess. Even if being inside her counts as "afterlife" who can say that is good and not a freaking hell?

Last edited:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
You are comparing the heaven with the stomach of a giantess. Even if being inside her counts as "afterlife" who can say that is good and not a freaking hell?
You think that they physically exist in her in their etheral forms? That doesn't make much sense. I believe it's more like being a pure energy, as Maryen's father did. He wasn't just standing in that room, there was only his presense. That's why they won't literally be in her stomach after death.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
You think that they physically exist in her in their etheral forms? That doesn't make much sense. I believe it's more like being a pure energy, as Maryen's father did. He wasn't just standing in that room, there was only his presense. That's why they won't literally be in her stomach after death.
No I never said that, I meant that, even if the souls of the people she ate stay inside her as a form of "afterlife", who can say that is a good thing? All of her followers believe what she says is true but she can be pretty much making up all of that and no one could ever warn the other cultists because their souls are forever trapped inside her. It is very freaky

• Wow
Reactions: HandtoGlandCombat

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
No I never said that, I meant that, even if the souls of the people she ate stay inside her as a form of "afterlife", who can say that is a good thing? All of her followers believe what she says is true but she can be pretty much making up all of that and no one could ever warn the other cultists because their souls are forever trapped inside her. It's is very freaky
We understand your point, but that is the theme with Homaspernia's girls. It is the Hell Kingdom due to how horrible it is.

Except for Vai'klis, all of the routes there are very polarizing for how dark, violent and cruel they are.

I understand your point of view, but right now we just don't know. We need to wait and see, or just move to other paths more to our liking.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
We understand your point, but that is the theme with Homaspernia's girls. It is the Hell Kingdom due to how horrible it is.

Except for Vai'klis, all of the routes there are very polarizing for how dark, violent and cruel they are.

I understand your point of view, but right now we just don't know. We need to wait and see, or just move to other paths more to our liking.
I played all the routes, all of us have characters that we like more or less. As much as I don't want to admit it, I also want to know what will happen in the routes of characters I don't really like *whispering* Hell Bitches *whispering*

• Haha
Reactions: HandtoGlandCombat

Suznut

Feb 13, 2020
Nah I'd swap Kendra and Yakuu- as others said before, Yakuu has a sense of honor, and so long as you obey her, she'll spare you. I also, though I may be wrong, believe that even if you were unable to obey her, due to exhaustion or sickness or something, she wouldn't kill you for it. Evil as fuck still don't get me wrong, but kinder than Kendra
What really disgusted me with Yakuu (and makes me think she's the worst) is the scene with the Manor Thieves. Those guys broke into the manor of a giantess and beat her slave, a crime worthy of enslavement according to Homaspernia's laws.

But said giantess wanted to kill them so Yakuu gave her permission (and Nyxmay gave her the means) to fake her servant's death so they could be executed for a murder they didn't commit. AND THEN Yakuu joined that giantess in murdering them, knowing they weren't guilty/deserving such a punishment.

She's both evil and corrupt and I'd personally love some way for the MC to depower, shrink and alter her appearance before leaving her in Homaspernia to rot.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
What really disgusted me with Yakuu (and makes me think she's the worst) is the scene with the Manor Thieves. Those guys broke into the manor of a giantess and beat her slave, a crime worthy of enslavement according to Homaspernia's laws.

But said giantess wanted to kill them so Yakuu gave her permission (and Nyxmay gave her the means) to fake her servant's death so they could be executed for a murder they didn't commit. AND THEN Yakuu joined that giantess in murdering them, knowing they weren't guilty/deserving such a punishment.

She's both evil and corrupt and I'd personally love some way for the MC to depower, shrink and alter her appearance before leaving her in Homaspernia to rot.
Yeah, I really want the more scummy giantess's to get a huge spoonfull of humility

Apr 8, 2022

Ehh, at the end of the day those were still violent criminals and thieves who beat some dark elf until you couldn't recognize him. Executing them to make a powerful demon ally happy is an evil action but I don't see how it's worse than Kendra or Naya eating and crushing innocent people for giggles.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol
Jul 12, 2021
Ehh, at the end of the day those were still violent criminals and thieves who beat some dark elf until you couldn't recognize him. Executing them to make a powerful demon ally happy is an evil action but I don't see how it's worse than Kendra or Naya eating and crushing innocent people for giggles.
That's not exactly accurate. They didn't beat him senseless. They hit him over the head once, and thats when that baronness lost interest in him, because that wound ruined his overall beauty. If we were to compare these people to the bastards killed in retribution square, they'd seem like a couple of troublemakers.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021

Actually that's a really good point, I totally forgot about that.
That also plays into something else for me, in Maryen's corruption route/Kendra's route, one of the main points of contention between the sisters is the views on punishment, Maryen (in her purity route) denouncing capital punishment under any circumstances and believing all are capable of redemption, while Kendra argues the opposite- what kind of bothers me is that there's no ability to argue for a middle ground, and point out the big problem with Homaspernia's usage of capital punishment; they utilize it as entertainment, and because it's entertainment, that incentivizes guilty verdicts, especially (finally coming around to the Yakuu point) twisting evidence to make a crime appear worse in order to get a capital punishment for those who under the extremely tractable "law" didn't deserve it.

There's no means in-game to say "some people absolutely deserve a quick death, but making it a form of entertainment merely turns guilty verdicts into a commodity, and people always want to capitalize on commodities, and will circumvent law and righteousness to do so, which is why Kendra's argument has no leg to stand on."

Apr 8, 2022
Yeah, I'm not arguing that Yakuu isn't evil. She very much is! It's just that upjumping some thieves crimes to execute them is the kind of thing real world nobles did routinely back in the middle ages, you're a commoner who pissed off a high ranking noble. I don't see it as some super evil act that would put Yakuu at the bottom of the list compared to the hijinks of Kendra and Nyxmay (or for that matter Naya, who you can be quite a good friend of by this point and if you lose the hiding contest she EATS the MC as a game. No mercy, nothing.)

Last edited:

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Yeah, I'm not arguing that Yakuu isn't evil. She very much is! It's just that upjumping some thieves crimes to execute them is the kind of thing real world nobles did routinely back in the middle ages, you're a commoner who pissed off a high ranking noble. I don't see it as some super evil act that would put Yakuu at the bottom of the list compared to the hijinks of Kendra and Nyxmay (or for that matter Naya, who you can be quite a good friend of by this point and if you lose the hiding contest she EATS the MC as a game. No mercy, nothing.)
Just because people did it in history doesn't make it less evil, that's kind of like arguing that Naya eating you if you fail the hiding game isn't so bad because if you just stand at her feet while she's counting and let her catch you, she wont eat you then.

Reactions: Suznut
Apr 8, 2022
Just because people did it in history doesn't make it less evil, that's kind of like arguing that Naya eating you if you fail the hiding game isn't so bad because if you just stand at her feet while she's counting and let her catch you, she wont eat you then.
She still will though, she just turns the deadly game into "don't cum" instead of "hide from me". The point I was arguing is that what Yakuu did there is a more mundane, political evil where the person I was replying to was seeing it as some reprehensible thing beyond what Kendra or Nyxmay do. They don't even have the reasons of political gain or keeping an important noble happy (which is what Yakuu is entirely concerned with, keeping order by fear and punishment) by killing some criminals, they just kill innocent people for fun. Kendra gets literally nothing besides entertainment out of going out and rampaging around, she's already got more treasure and gifts than she knows what to do with from the hell kingdom.

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2023
She still will though, she just turns the deadly game into "don't cum" instead of "hide from me". The point I was arguing is that what Yakuu did there is a more mundane, political evil where the person I was replying to was seeing it as some reprehensible thing beyond what Kendra or Nyxmay do. They don't even have the reasons of political gain or keeping an important noble happy (which is what Yakuu is entirely concerned with, keeping order by fear and punishment) by killing some criminals, they just kill innocent people for fun. Kendra gets literally nothing besides entertainment out of going out and rampaging around, she's already got more treasure and gifts than she knows what to do with from the hell kingdom.
100% Agree with everything, sidenote on Naya though, we are somewhat outsiders(to Lycalis) and with the whole deadly game situation you have to make it seem beforehand, (alone while just meeting naya) like you're OK with being eaten/don't mind it/derive some pleasure from it. Naya also definitely isn't like this towards her people. Definitely cruel to outsiders though.
All this contributes to Kendra being my least favourite route, at least so far. I'd love to see more reason for her behaviour aside from "it's fun". Nyxmay's route already seems to be getting more shape though, sort of nice.

Apr 8, 2022
Naya's character has gone through a lot of development and a closer bond with the MC since then, so I doubt she'd ever do anything like that now (to the MC at least). That's also still my favorite moment from all the routes on the chad MC's part.

screenshot0007.png

Last edited:

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Naya's character has gone through a lot of development and a closer bond with the MC since then, so I doubt she'd ever do anything like that now (to the MC at least). That's also still my favorite moment from all the routes on the chad MC's part.

View attachment 3646450
I agree that Naya would not kill the MC at this point anymore, hell i doubt she would even hurt him. But honestly, the only girl i could see killing the MC for a trivial reason at this point, is Yakuu.

Apr 8, 2022
I agree that Naya would not kill the MC at this point anymore, hell i doubt she would even hurt him. But honestly, the only girl i could see killing the MC for a trivial reason at this point, is Yakuu.
On the "hero" route where the MC always stands up for people and is self-sacrificing, Yakuu had every reason in the world to kill him at the latest update after saying she would if he lost the contest, but didn't. This is a running theme actually, as she keeps giving the hero second chances and even forgave him for cumming in her mouth after she told him not to! I would say Kendra would still be the most likely to squish him if he does something to piss her off at this point.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
On the "hero" route where the MC always stands up for people and is self-sacrificing, Yakuu had every reason in the world to kill him at the latest update after saying she would if he lost the contest, but didn't. This is a running theme actually, as she keeps giving the hero second chances and even forgave him for cumming in her mouth after she told him not to! I would say Kendra would still be the most likely to squish him if he does something to piss her off at this point.

I mean he played hero which she hates, and yet still alive.

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes