4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
for what is this spell key?
On Sheina's route you get kidnapped and this is the magic word to call her for help. It's pretty easy to miss her telling you this if you're just blazing through the dialogue.

The first time she told me this I misread and thought she said "Admiral" I'm not sure if adamal is even a real word...

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Really, you got kidnapped in Sheina route? i miss that, because i dont remenber when
Maybe you missed a certain dialogue choice? I mean how do you forget being locked up in the basement of a one-eyed monkey man?

gd2404

Jul 23, 2017
Maybe you missed a certain dialogue choice? I mean how do you forget being locked up in the basement of a one-eyed monkey man?
i admit that i didnt play sheina route in a while, but i remenber meeting her with mayren, you go with her, meet margaritam then the queen and finally the sea giantess, but i dont remenber the kidnapping

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
While I really like this game, but I feel that the world continues to become to big to the point this game is going to either be left incomplete at one point, or completed when I'm old, lol. It feels like while you are adding depth to the game, you're also just adding to the blueprints at same time while building the game you're making so there's never a clear goal or path in sight as a result on either side of the giantess feud.

I mean I guess that's fine if you want this just to be a sex game with little actual depth, but with the world building I see I don't think that's the case. The game feels like it wants to be more ambitious than that, but anyways I'll still pick up updates once in and while and see were this goes long term. I wish the creator luck in the years to come.

Reactions: Gojii

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
i admit that i didnt play sheina route in a while, but i remenber meeting her with mayren, you go with her, meet margaritam then the queen and finally the sea giantess, but i dont remenber the kidnapping
It happened shortly after the sea giantess for me, but I said I want to stay with Sheina if you agree to go with the sea giantess you get the "to be continued"

did you choose to go to the ocean?

gd2404

Jul 23, 2017
Maybe,, i really dont remenber i am sure i choose stay with sheina and got the continued, But thanks i will take again sheina route and see

soulrave

May 16, 2018
So taking the Synanla's rout is basically a sure shot for the Mc to become a king with a potential harem of giant mermaids.
all because he has no magic to contaminate the bloodline's strength.

Reactions: verdammen

DPhoenix88

Jul 12, 2021
Is ther any consequences on destroying the ol man's boat?
I chose not to destroy it but does anything different happen if I do?

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
Is ther any consequences on destroying the ol man's boat?
I chose not to destroy it but does anything different happen if I do?
It doesn't happen anything but I think it makes her more sadistic towards you. Later you have another choice like that and if you again tell her to crush things, I suppose she notice that and may step on you later, but that could be in her next update. :)

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
Well I hope the horse girl route won't require making Margarita jealous
Maybe different choices to make Margarita not or less jealous? Make normal dialogue choices and not romantic ones with her.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Maybe different choices to make Margarita not or less jealous? Make normal dialogue choices and not romantic ones with her.
That's not likely to happen. I don't care how silver your tongue is, if you tell someone it's destiny to be together, playing on their own feelings and thoughts to score a piece of that massive ass, only to go prancing around with the filly she works with?
You will be rendered so flat that only by being folded in thirds will you achieve standard paper thickness.

Joe ligma

Jan 17, 2022
That's not likely to happen. I don't care how silver your tongue is, if you tell someone it's destiny to be together, playing on their own feelings and thoughts to score a piece of that massive ass, only to go prancing around with the filly she works with?
You will be rendered so flat that only by being folded in thirds will you achieve standard paper thickness.
Dang bro he was just askin for a way to get to Kive without having to cheat on Margarita, you didnt have to do em like that

:ROFLMAO:

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
I hope there'll be a Kive route without any adultery, I just feel terrible flirting with any women while dating Margarita.

I mean look at this: one shot is full of genuine happiness knowing she can trust you, the other has her mouth smiling but her eyes say "I know what you did with Kive and I'm so disappointed with you right now"

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Love the art of this game, but there is just waaaaaay to many characters. Lets say one gets an update that is a couple of minutes long max that character might not get more content for months upon months.
I count 29 names on that list 29! And I am sure if I see the art for them I'll remember most of them but just by name barely 10 maybe? If even that because most of them have not gotten any content for ages.

Downloader4

Mar 21, 2021
Imagine a game with this caliber but the art is made by karbo, that would be nice. Not that there's anything wrong with the art on this one

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes