4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Noobmonster

Jul 17, 2018
If you have the ability to support their patreon please do as they are actually updating regularly.
Some people said that the 10$ tier was too much, but since your downloading it free here you can get the 2$ tier as a thank you to them.

Reactions: mistercoon

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
Which one is Seinaru?
What Hhhhh said, but follow Hara to meet her. If that's what you wanted to know.

how can i meet the gianr plant girl or the cats?
1: Flee from Ken/May when you get the chance 2a FLEE from Regina to find the preddy cat, 2b talk to Regina and snuggle closer to meet the friendly cat, 2c talk to Regina and go explore on your own to meet plant.

gd2404

Jul 23, 2017
What Hhhhh said, but follow Hara to meet her. If that's what you wanted to know.

1: Flee from Ken/May when you get the chance 2a FLEE from Regina to find the preddy cat, 2b talk to Regina and snuggle closer to meet the friendly cat, 2c talk to Regina and go explore on your own to meet plant.
thanks i will do that

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1.5 APK

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Meh, I'll come back in a couple of years for this one. The path splits are way too early and are gonna slow development down way too much, unless they have a bunch of artists. Seen developers do this a bunch of times and it takes forever to get anywhere if they don't outright abandon it. That one viking game that I can't remember the name of did this and he hasn't progressed more than 3 minutes of content per path in a year.

Last edited:

mjor144

Jul 15, 2018
Great game. Is there a way to get Kendra to keep the MC and not give him away? Also with there was more content with Nyxmay (or at least I couldnt get her to keep the MC).

Crableth

Aug 7, 2020
Great game. Is there a way to get Kendra to keep the MC and not give him away? Also with there was more content with Nyxmay (or at least I couldnt get her to keep the MC).
Nope so far both kendra and nyx are kinda completed

Chefcardo

Jun 18, 2019
anyone know any games like this? I have had trouble finding giantess games especially since there is no tag for it.

PapaWheelie

Oct 13, 2018
anyone know any games like this? I have had trouble finding giantess games especially since there is no tag for it.
If your looking for quality, then I suggest Eskoz's Dimminishment. A personal favorite of mine is Tiny Misadventures, they use non-original assests but it does get creative with them. Then there are a ton of TextAdventures out there that are good too.

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
it would be nice if the game let you know that you are branching off to a different girl's route, because now I am saving every dialogue choices skipping ahead to see whether the choice I made will give me another girls route or will I progress with the same one, also would be nice to know what are the requirements for unlocking locked gallery images. That's all devs. thank you.

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes