4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Definitely meeting Kives mother this update… Makla, who’s finally going to be one of those characters that “trains” the MC… and either Pyeka and the expansion of her cult or Bezvy and turning her towards the path of evil… heh
Please don't tell me that "eviling" Bezvy is a locked inevitable plot twist, that would suck a lot.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I mean… if it happens, you won’t be forced into it, it’ll be because of your choices…
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just to clarify.
This decision will be like:
a) Maryen going to Homaspernia. (Can't avoid the outcome, but can slightly change how it goes)
b) Croixelle taking you with her. (Can avoid thus getting completely different outcome)
Just say a or b.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Why exactly are you not interested in her though? They both have horns and a tail. From what we saw, she seems more or less gentle to normal sized people in comparisson to others. The only problem is that she's literally numb when it comes to a physical interaction. And, frankly speaking, Margarita kills you more times than Makla does, lol.
Margarita's had a lot more screen time though so Makla hasn't had any time to show a lot of her personality or motives yet. And every time Margarita kills it's completely accidental. I don't know if it's fair to compare the number of times Margarita, Ellie, or Maryen have killed since it's never on purpose.

I can forgive these people because they always immediately show remorse and sorrow.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Why exactly are you not interested in her though? They both have horns and a tail. From what we saw, she seems more or less gentle to normal sized people in comparisson to others. The only problem is that she's literally numb when it comes to a physical interaction. And, frankly speaking, Margarita kills you more times than Makla does, lol.
Yes, because Makla has ONE SCENE ofc she has not killed us yet.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Margarita's had a lot more screen time though so Makla hasn't had any time to show a lot of her personality or motives yet. And every time Margarita kills it's completely accidental. I don't know if it's fair to compare the number of times Margarita, Ellie, or Maryen have killed since it's never on purpose.

I can forgive these people because they always immediately show remorse and sorrow.
I was about to ask when Maeryn kills you, but remembered it's at the very beginning of the game if you opt to just watch her and Kendra wrassle with dick in hand like a moron.
Also, is it accidental with Margarita? I literally don't know, never gotten her bad ends, but it stands out to me that it happens twice. I think that inn of hers has some skeletons beneath the floorboards (you're not the first to have given her the destiny shpeal, as it's been said multiple times in her route)

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020

"completely accidental"? Provoked - definetly. Accidental - no they weren't. Yes, in both occasions Margarita was just trying to love MC enough for him to love her back, but hey, not every murderer in history had intentions to kill. Anyhow, kills done by Maryen or Eliette can not be considered an intentional response to MC's behaviour. Margarita's actions on the other hand, were dictated by it directly. She knew it was dangerous, but emotional rollercoaster that MC created could not let her stop in time.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Also, is it accidental with Margarita? I literally don't know, never gotten her bad ends, but it stands out to me that it happens twice. I think that inn of hers has some skeletons beneath the floorboards (you're not the first to have given her the destiny shpeal, as it's been said multiple times in her route)
I can't call it accidental. Maybe she wasn't planning to kill MC, but her fully intentional actions led to that anyway. Sheina's route is a good example. She wasn't planning to break MC's legs, but there he is, screaming from pain while trapped between her soles due to "playing". Did she want that to happen? No. Did she hurt him? Yes she did. If she was just trying to get comfortable on a bed for example, and MC just got in the way, then yes, it could've been an accident.

Last edited:

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
She's into legs play? Does legs play mean feet or legs in general? Also another one who's still around 25 m tall, has huge thighs and chest, but weighs 100 t less than others. I think she should actually weigh more than usual, since hauler horse breeds are bulkier than regular ones.
I would assume it's legs specifically, feet are extremely common in size.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Yeah... And I'm not into feet, so it's a constant hardcore mode to find something good around the web. Thankfully, GG is one of those.
GG is actually- well, not feet adverse, but definitely not foot focused. Shiena is probably #1 for foot stuff, and even then you have to work for it, it's not foisted on you outside of one scene. After that there was the stockings scene with Elliete, oh, and Helga. That's about it though from who I can remember.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
First that is only like that because Margarita has way more updates than Makla and she does it by accident, I am sure in the future Makla will have a scene in which she kills the MC, and second Idk, for now she doesn't interest me that much, the other dragon girls that we know are way more interesting than her and they are guest character.

Apr 29, 2020
First that is only like that because Margarita has way more updates than Makla and she does it by accident, I am sure in the future Makla will have a scene in which she kills the MC, and second Idk, for now she doesn't interest me that much, the other dragon girls that we know are way more interesting than her and they are guest character.
It's easier to say Ryis is dummy bricc and Seinaru was a redhead black scaled cutie when she wanted to be.

Lexkan

Apr 26, 2022
Unofficial Android Port [v0.3.53]
(With Gallery Unlock & Spanish Translation)

Download:

Android Port By Naxle
Gallery Unlocker By Ripson
Spanish Translation By YadenYu
UP

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes