• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.90 star(s) 27 Votes

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Imagine what kind of confession Kendra will have to go through to become good again. Not even mentioning the fact of how big should the reason be for this. MC can't just talk her into it, cus she will kill him. And even if he will find someone who could talk with Kendra on equal terms, it's not something that simple, because Kendra has a point, she is not just ignorant like Naya.
Kendra belongs to Homaspernia, that's what I believe should be taken for granted. The best character development I see is humbling her down somehow. Maybe if Maryen gets some more freedom from herself and finally decides to beat some sense into her sister, things will change. What if on a verge of death, after feeling pain similar to what her victims felt, Kendra could change her mind. Sounds good if you ask me.

I don't expect her to move out of homaspernia or anything, i think she will just become slightly good.

Last edited:

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
By "belong to Homaspernia" I didn't just mean that she will live there, but also that she will still be a demoness no matter what.
I want to see an photo of Kendra and Maryen parents, because the fact that they are sisters and 1 is a demoness and the other isn't, still bugs me. The only answer to this for me is that their father was a demon and her mother was like Maryer (I don't really know how to describe her).

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I want to see an photo of Kendra and Maryen parents, because the fact that they are sisters and 1 is a demoness and the other isn't, still bugs me. The only answer to this for me is that their father was a demon and her mother was like Maryer (I don't really know how to describe her).
I'm pretty certain it was stated her father was a human, and purebred at that- not a pure soul though, because he was an incredibly powerful mage. I think Kendra is just a fallen angel, corrupted by Homaspernia. Diula already explained its corruption occurs both in demeanor and in appearance.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol
Apr 29, 2020
I'm pretty certain it was stated her father was a human, and purebred at that- not a pure soul though, because he was an incredibly powerful mage. I think Kendra is just a fallen angel, corrupted by Homaspernia. Diula already explained its corruption occurs both in demeanor and in appearance.
It can also depend on the person's will from their original personality, the slug girl in Diula's route just happens to still be the same with no genuine maicious attentions, unlike Kendra who fully accepted the idea of casual murder and stuff similar to killing, aside from killing someone stronger than her of course.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I'm not sure, but maybe that painting in Maryen's room depicts her mother. You can't see much in it though.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I said it before and I'll say it again, THE QUEEN NEEDS HER OWN ROUTE, not just piled in with the servants. She better than that. Also totally not me being salty because I thought there was a queen update and it was just the maids :HideThePain:
There still no points of approach to Orphelith route.
It knida annoys me how maids call MC "master", even though he absolutely isn't. Little guest was already teasing enough, but this overused word make them look like cliche slice of life female characters that are ready to die for their master (mc)

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Not she is a demoness, she said it herself. But maybe you are right about the aura of Hormaspernia corrupting her and changing her appearance.

Apr 8, 2022
Not she is a demoness, she said it herself. But maybe you are right about the aura of Hormaspernia corrupting her and changing her appearance.
She is now. But the backstory says she used to be a gentle, nice person and for some reason started spending a lot of time in the hell kingdom and got corrupted. I do suspect there is some unrevealed information about her and Maryen's mother that caused her to murder her; Kendra is called the "savior of the hell kingdom" for some reason, maybe there were plans being made to attack first back then and she disrupted them?

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
She is now. But the backstory says she used to be a gentle, nice person and for some reason started spending a lot of time in the hell kingdom and got corrupted. I do suspect there is some unrevealed information about her and Maryen's mother that caused her to murder her; Kendra is called the "savior of the hell kingdom" for some reason, maybe there were plans being made to attack first back then and she disrupted them?
Where did you read that backstory? I remember Maeryn saying while she was never evil, she was unconcerned about inconveniencing normals, taking the gryphons from the pens to play with while kids, and having Maeryn follow along.

Apr 8, 2022
Where did you read that backstory? I remember Maeryn saying while she was never evil, she was unconcerned about inconveniencing normals, taking the gryphons from the pens to play with while kids, and having Maeryn follow along.

4.90 star(s) 27 Votes