4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Wow, Eliette really has no love for Nyxmay...Did they knew each other?...Curious indeed
Earlier on, if asked, Eliette explains that binding a soul to prevent that person from dying/turning them into an undead could lead to said soul getting damaged, consumed and eventually lost.

Since that's what Nyxmay does, it's no surprising the angel reacts like that.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
'Most powerful nation' is not the same as 'powerful enough to defeat the other four and subjugate them.'

Besides, things are not that simple. And if power was all that was needed to stop conflict... Well, 'Peace Through Tyranny' would be an actual thing.
What does that woman actually do though? So far she just...exists

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
I wonder how Eliette would react to information about MC, our avatar/puppet dying many times,etc.
You know being a kind of undead,immortal, the soul stuff,etc

Last edited:
Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
You know that both of them do mass vore right? What difference do if it's giantess o same size person? I personally prefer same size vore, for various reasons but principally because if someone vores a person of the same size or similar is a little more of a fair game, I mean what possibility would you have to survive a giantess who wants to vore you?
Mass vore with giant is ok, but with same size is just strange, the predator just gets a fucking huge belly, sometimes the head of the predator just look like a little dot in a mass of fat

But nope, I don't hate same size, I just prefer macro

Reactions: colifa
Apr 29, 2020
Could you imagine if the Queen actually entered her room in just a night gown? I honestly thought it was gonna go there with how the text was describing the clothing in some areas and I'd imagined lots of people donating for her immediate route implementation if she was showing a lot of skin while still clothed but transparent as how some night gowns look.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Did you play the new update? The addition to the Castle of Timfalme route is a conversation with her.
All I saw was some high and mighty big shot who won't actually do anything until things get out of hand.
The kind of person who'll leave a campfire unattended and only gets the water after the forest starts to burn

Reactions: YouShallNotLol
Jul 12, 2021
All I saw was some high and mighty big shot who won't actually do anything until things get out of hand.
The kind of person who'll leave a campfire unattended and only gets the water after the forest starts to burn
Yeah and even worse, It shows her immense arrogance in that no matter what mc says, she will always view him as 'naive' and that 'she has nothing to learn from him'...

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Yeah and even worse, It shows her immense arrogance in that no matter what mc says, she will always view him as 'naive' and that 'she has nothing to learn from him'...
I suspect she's been surrounded by yes-men for a long time. The problem with being too powerful is that everyone's too afraid to be honest and give legitimately useful advice.

Doesn't help that she keeps dismissing what others say. When we saw her and Croixelle speaking she could barely get a word in before being told to leave.

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
To be honest, I think every character will have something like this, where we change their personalities or endings

We will probably have a good ending, bad ending and a neutral ending

Example with Naya

Good ending for Naya: she gets more careful with the things she does, she becomes friends with Regina again, Madea will stop being fucking depressed

Neutral ending: dunno, we will probably have multiple of these

Bad ending: the ear between viridice and licalis will probably happen, and someone will most certainly die, as we are at Naya's side, it will be probably Regina, Diula or Madea

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
To be honest, I think every character will have something like this, where we change their personalities or endings

We will probably have a good ending, bad ending and a neutral ending

Example with Naya

Good ending for Naya: she gets more careful with the things she does, she becomes friends with Regina again, Madea will stop being fucking depressed

Neutral ending: dunno, we will probably have multiple of these

Bad ending: the ear between viridice and licalis will probably happen, and someone will most certainly die, as we are at Naya's side, it will be probably Regina, Diula or Madea
Artical said, Depending on your choices, specifically dialogue choices, the relationships with each character will change… so keep being a dick with the queen and you’ll have some kind of servant relationship, be nice to her.. and you might heal her heart.. that’s why I prefer keeping the same dialogue path for each character and also have different saves with different personality choices… also he did say that each character will have different endings, “Not just the story and dialogues change depending on your choices, but also their endings in the future”
Hope that helps :)

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes