4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
So uh, you just want the MC to die more often then lmao
Nah, he could be totally fine (and coom) Just saying what the bad ends could be. He could just get in those locations and live. Just as long as he does or doesn't do certain actions determine if he's okay or not (like about ~20-30% of the scenes in this game).

If you're entrapped in clothing, chances are its unaware or malicious/playful "sadism." Death would likely be a near certainty in that situation just due to sheer size when MC is anywhere from <1-5% the size of nearly all them normally. While in the case of any sort of unaware clothing entrapment where he's not immediately noticed, its probably a situation that would mean the size disparity might be about the same or even worse than 1/100.

Plus dev does a lot of death alts which are fairly easy to add as content. (Literally have MC's body as a layer of the CG and add blood/low detail body becomes squished, maybe make giantess look surprised/aroused by the event depending on context if/when she notices).

Last edited:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Death would likely be a near certainty in that situation just due to sheer size when MC is anywhere from <1-5% the size of nearly all them normally.
I calculated that giantesses in their "normal" are 15,6 times bigger than regular women, so it will be around 6.41% of their size. If being really precise, Nyxmay for example is 25.58 m. If MC is 1.8 m then it will be 7.04%

Why am I even counting that? The lack of update is driving me crazy.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I checked kemono the other day, and what caught my sight is weight difference in character sheets.

Why is Vai'Klis only 91.2 t? Too light in my opinion, even for a half-etheral being.

While most of the characters has their weights around 400 t, why some of them are that different in weight if their height and shape is almost the same?
Nyxmay - 357.5 t,
Bezvalienne - 302.9 t,
Regina - 288.4,
Naya - only 285.41.
I guess it's meant to be a simple weight difference like in regular human scales, but they don't look as different as weighing 1.4 times more or less than others.
Okay, maybe Naya is a very agile fighter and Regina is relatively light to fly properly (which still doesn't make much sense), then why they are so dummy thicc? Both these characters should look petite like Vai'Klis then, or maybe even thinner.

It's also kinda sad that height, which is much more noticable is almost a perfect similarity. A difference ranging in 3-6 meters would bring more dynamic among characters for sure.

Last edited:

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I calculated that giantesses in their "normal" are 15,6 times bigger than regular women, so it will be around 6.41% of their size. If being really precise, Nyxmay for example is 25.58 m. If MC is 1.8 m then it will be 7.04%

Why am I even counting that? The lack of update is driving me crazy.
The way they draw them feels more of a difference than that, especially in some of the vore/insertion scenes (Like Diula's). Character sheets leave a lot to be desired as you mention in terms of weight. (Never really scrutinized the character sheets tbh). MC comes across as being either marginally bigger at best or somewhat smaller than a finger for them in most cases, and thinner than said fingers to boot.

My point is that clothing entrapment would be unaware or careless/sadistic, rather than splitting hairs about the exact specific size, which seem malleable at best at times with how MC is drawn in relation to them...

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Growth is fair, but do you have anything in mind for shrinking? Who would utilize it?
Maybe Margarita if she want's to have the illusion of making her breasts even bigger? Or a Homaspernian stacking growth and shrink like Bel did that one time? I could see Vai'klis accidently shrinking MC through a potion mishap. If Cygnia ever gets a path she could shrink MC just to mess with him. This can still work.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Growth is fair, but do you have anything in mind for shrinking? Who would utilize it?
Problem is the appeal with this game and the desire of supporters is going to be skewed overwhelmingly towards growth.

Shrinking is a saturated area amongst "gts" games (its just that most of them are dogshit ones using unaware as the primary plot device, and the sterotypical "ah bugs *stomp stomp stomp*" trope). Giantess city has a wide array of games that can be found about on there that fit that desire.

But I'd say as mentioned, outside of a rare anomaly, shrinking isn't going to be something you'll see getting added in this game, if at all. Especially when content as of late has been somewhat reduced ( I aint changing that :KEK: ), that shrinking content will get tacked onto the game when there's an entire arc yet that hasn't even begun is highly unlikely.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Problem is the appeal with this game and the desire of supporters is going to be skewed overwhelmingly towards growth.

Shrinking is a saturated area amongst "gts" games (its just that most of them are dogshit ones using unaware as the primary plot device, and the sterotypical "ah bugs *stomp stomp stomp*" trope). Giantess city has a wide array of games that can be found about on there that fit that desire.

But I'd say as mentioned, outside of a rare anomaly, shrinking isn't going to be something you'll see getting added in this game, if at all. Especially when content as of late has been somewhat reduced ( I aint changing that :KEK: ), that shrinking content will get tacked onto the game when there's an entire arc yet that hasn't even begun is highly unlikely.
True. I'm really tired that 90% of gts content that's not straight up sex is just "oooh, you're so miserable. It's so easy to kill you, you're so small, you're so weak". Also macro, when a character gets bigger than a planet. It is just pointless. Even micro shrinking isn't that bad in comparisson. That's why I love GG and Nezumicon. They're like an island in an infinite ocean of boring identical content.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
how does one achieve that
Specifically, the best options to earn her favor are "She's so beautiful, I want to be caught by her" then "The queen is a lovely lady" followed by "Guardians *must* protect us". Lastly, choose the "I don't care about the others, I just want to be go with you"
In the cave, say "I'm not gonna run, I want to be with you" and "I'm really happy to be your slave" when you get the opportunities, that should be enough to get Kendra to say to Nyxmay "don't kill him" which means you're on her route.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gojii

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
You know, last time was a joke, but the age of heroes might have come to an end this time for Real.
Stop being such a Debbie Downer, these things sometimes take a while. We still have Kemono and other torrent sites. Just be patient.

Shinarau

May 7, 2018
You know, last time was a joke, but the age of heroes might have come to an end this time for Real.
there is one..

Giant Guardians version 0.3.53

Here is the new version.
We hope that you enjoy it! ( ̄▽ ̄)

NEW CONTENT
- Main route extended: Croixelle (Sponsored by elfgirls4life )
- Main route extended: Madea (Sponsored by Panther )
- 2 New illustrated scenes (10 variations)

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes