4.90 star(s) 28 Votes
Apr 8, 2022
I mean Nyxmay spared innocents on atleast 1 occasion probably not full evil and she likes the MC because he is a good person, so there is that.
She got corrupted from being a good entity but you can't really deny that she's currently very sick in the head. She calls Kendra's rampages fun and wishes she could have gone along, and she's practically addicted to suffering. They both really enjoy going out and stomping on "ant hills" and causing pointless havoc, which I think would put them at CE in alignment.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Honestly doing horrible things to horrible people is not the same thing as killing innocent people and being cruel to them. And when did Regina eat someone.
I never said she ate anyone. That scout was consumed by the forest basically, by the soil. If I wanted to say eaten, I would've typed "eaten".

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
She got corrupted from being a good entity but you can't really deny that she's currently very sick in the head. She calls Kendra's rampages fun and wishes she could have gone along, and she's practically addicted to suffering. They both really enjoy going out and stomping on "ant hills" and causing pointless havoc, which I think would put them at CE in alignment.
I mean that was the beginning of the route i would say both Kendra and Nyxmay have gone from chaotic to neutral.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
I will say though that there's an element of Yakuu's character that's hard to pin down for me. She's absolutely merciless and ruthless to other evil people but she shows a strange kind of mercy/tolerance to people that are genuinely good. She spares the dog-guy in both choices for disobeying her to help you and the best way to get interest points with her is being noble and selfless. She also gives the less guilty thief in the latest update a quick and painless death while torturing the one that was gloating about steal his comrade's wife now that he was dead. :unsure:
Didn't she let the least guilty thief go if you lose on purpose to save him?

Yeah, Yakuu is more complex than just 'evil'; but she is a cruel and harsh person.

Most of Homaspernia giantesses are very divisive because they are not good people, in different ways. And every player reacts differently when coming across them.

Leanturco91

Feb 23, 2021
Giant Guardians version 0.3.56

- Main route extended: Regina

- Main route extended: Bezvallienne

- Main route extended: Makla

- 3 New illustrated scen...

This is what I was able to rescue from Patreon without a subscription. Hey, three updated giantesses plus a surprise isn't bad...

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Giant Guardians version 0.3.56

- Main route extended: Regina

- Main route extended: Bezvallienne

- Main route extended: Makla

- 3 New illustrated scen...

This is what I was able to rescue from Patreon without a subscription. Hey, three updated giantesses plus a surprise isn't bad...
What suprise?

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
But not on purpose can you say the same for Pyeka?
Considering you literally have to ask her to kill you- literally (figuratively) you say to her "Pyeka, please fucking kill me" and she goes "are you absolutely sure?" And you go "Yes please I want to die" I'd say Pyeka's morally in the clear. Margarita on the other hand- doubly so because she kills you twice, how much of an accident can it be if she'll do it in two different circumstances?

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Furthermore, looking at the walkthrough, it earns Pyeka's interest to beg for help or mercy from Yakuu- she saves you. Margarita kills you if you get frisky with someone else coming onto you like a truck after one (1) day of dating knowing full well that friend hits on all of her potential suitors.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
She is manipulating them, they really believe she is a goddess and she takes advantage of that to rebuild her kingdom
How can you prove that their souls don't actually prevail inside her? Soul binding is not something unusual, so such spiritual manipulation is more or less possible. Maybe their souls also work as additional power reserves, that would explain why is Pyeka so strong.

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes