4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
I wish that the unbirth scene with Pyeka had the choice to go even deeper if you already went deeper once, making her orgasm even harder and having the orgasm suck you into her womb (but not as a death scene), having a very different chain of events afterwards than when you don't choose that, that would have been very hot, you could have the variable "unbirth_pyeka1" set to 2 with that choice.
Yeah, that would be swell.

To be honest, the game really needs a fair bit more Vore, Anal Vore and Unbirth content.
As it stands, there's barely any of it right now, with only 2~3 (I think?) characters so far that feature any one of these fetishes.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Yeah, that would be swell.

To be honest, the game really needs a fair bit more Vore, Anal Vore and Unbirth content.
As it stands, there's barely any of it right now, with only 2~3 (I think?) characters so far that feature any one of these fetishes.
Yeah, one would expect more content like that in a giantess game, I want most of that content to be non-fatal though.

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, one would expect more content like that in a giantess game, I want most of that content to be non-fatal though.
Oh, yeah.
Digestion is not mandatory, of course.
Although I wouldn't outright discard it from happening.
After all, the potential danger of it all is part of the thrill. :p

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Oh, yeah. Digestion is not mandatory, of course.
Although I wouldn't outright discard the possibility, after all the danger of it all is part of the thrill. :p
I think that whether it's fatal or not should both depend on the girl, and how many points you have have with the girl, some girls would never kill you intentionally, and others would, if they don't like you enough, or if you made a wrong choice (Although I love accidental vore situations too, there should still be a way to survive that too, same conditions would apply).

Reactions: Ranma

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Is this game dead? Quite a while no updates
The game got updated 2 days ago on Patreon to version 0.3.9, although we have been missing some updates here, but that just means more new content to play through whenever we do get an update here.

DPhoenix88

Jul 12, 2021
The author of this thread stopped updating the main post since he knows someone in the comments will do it :ROFLMAO:

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes