4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
A walkthrough, an up to date gallery unlocker? anything?

i cant tell how to find any of these routes the author keeps updating

frank dibbly

Oct 29, 2017
Just downloaded the new update and im not seeing anything new. The scenes i hadn't unlocked before are still unlocked (obvs) but im not seeing any of the new extended routes for Maryen, Yakuu, Nyxmay. Did i mess up something?

anon487

Jul 17, 2021
A walkthrough, an up to date gallery unlocker? anything?

i cant tell how to find any of these routes the author keeps updating
Gallery unlocker, renpy/common/00gallery.rpy

Where it says not renpy.seen_image(i) , towards the top of the file, change the false on the next line to true

Damn, they really need to stop adding new characters and just work on the ones already in, this game is never gonna be finished.

Last edited:
Reactions: SonnyG932

theduke9924

Jan 13, 2019
Just downloaded the new update and im not seeing anything new. The scenes i hadn't unlocked before are still unlocked (obvs) but im not seeing any of the new extended routes for Maryen, Yakuu, Nyxmay. Did i mess up something?
Update adds more to Seinaru and new character Kylee. No additions for other characters. Ignore changelog on first page, it hasn't been changed for a number of updates.

Reactions: frank dibbly
Oct 1, 2018
Seinaru route extended
New character:Kylee

Darkan94

Apr 12, 2020
run from Maryen and Kendra, run from Hara and Regina, run from Naya and Madea, avoid cave, enter house for Bel, avoid house for Carmilla
Thank you very much ! And i've an another question, with the new update, the Nyxmax road is extended but i always die in her house ! Do you know how to survive to her ?

TiberClaw

Sep 28, 2018
Is there a Trish (the ""little"" pink giant when going with Kendra route) route? I tried choosing negatively impactful options after entering the city with kendra so that maybe she'd give the mc to Trish, but no combo of options that im aware of actually succeeds in that. If i choose any negative options any earlier, i just end up in the Yakuu route.

Crableth

Aug 7, 2020
Thank you very much ! And i've an another question, with the new update, the Nyxmax road is extended but i always die in her house ! Do you know how to survive to her ?

Thank you were a big help! Here are the other choices to help others because yes it's that annoying
Like P0m said :
1.show fear for the first time
2.ask what you need to do for her help
3.you have no choice
4.move firmly through her thighs like a gazelle DON'T FORGET IT
5.Don't touch her vag nice guys finish last
6.Who could eat after hearing that
7.don't show fear we can't be soft in front of these hoes
8.save the guy
9.be nice and ask her not to kill the guy
10. ... into ... is a true combo
11.she likes the silence so you have to like the silence
12.okay if you made it this far congrats you are now allowed to be horny but not too horny
13.and like i said before you can't be soft in front of these hoes so endure the pain
Congrats you survived Nyxmay vagina give your meat a good ol rub.
Once and again thanks to p0m for helping me find this shit, have a Gn.

Reactions: PapaWheelie
4.90 star(s) 28 Votes