4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Teher

Nov 12, 2021
Is there anybody know how can I unlock the sense of Nyxmay?I tried hundred of times,but I still can't survive when she sit on me

Cundalini

Jan 5, 2020
guys anybody knows how to escape from Kendra's boobs at cave i remember in early versions there is a way to do this but i can't get this chance now . is side stories only playable through main menu now ? normally i will ask to do developer but her twitter shutted down . thanks in advance and sorry for the english i only know from movies etc. so my grammar sucks plz dont be mad at me because of my grammar thx again :)

secretlyness

Jul 6, 2020
guys anybody knows how to escape from Kendra's boobs at cave i remember in early versions there is a way to do this but i can't get this chance now . is side stories only playable through main menu now ? normally i will ask to do developer but her twitter shutted down . thanks in advance and sorry for the english i only know from movies etc. so my grammar sucks plz dont be mad at me because of my grammar thx again :)
Side stories are now only accessible from the main menu, and the escaping Kendra part there was only to get to a side story, so it's no longer in the game.

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Side stories are now only accessible from the main menu, and the escaping Kendra part there was only to get to a side story, so it's no longer in the game.
I don't know how everyone else feels about this, but I actually preferred when the "side-stories/side-characters" where built-in with the rest of the main game.
That way it actually made everything feel more organic, more natural. But now they ("side-stories/side-characters") just feel disjointed from the rest.

secretlyness

Jul 6, 2020
I don't know how everyone else feels about this, but I actually preferred when the "side-stories/side-characters" where built-in with the rest of the main game.
That way it actually made everything feel more organic, more natural. But now they ("side-stories/side-characters") just feel disjointed from the rest.
I think the reason is because there are now so many that it would kind of both clutter the choices and be difficult to find any specific path. Trying to remember how to get to any of the specific side characters would be a pain when there's like 10+ of them at various parts of different paths. I do agree with what you said, though, since it feels a lot less immersive to just click a button and be on their path.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Makes sense, though, especially if their path doesn't cross with any others. I don't see some of these people reintegrating with the main paths in any major way.

Cundalini

Jan 5, 2020
I agree with you, i don't like this way. It looks boring and fake to me. Side characters seems to be left out. I preffer the older version too.

I think the reason is because there are now so many that it would kind of both clutter the choices and be difficult to find any specific path. Trying to remember how to get to any of the specific side characters would be a pain when there's like 10+ of them at various parts of different paths. I do agree with what you said, though, since it feels a lot less immersive to just click a button and be on their path.
But what secretlyness says is true. Sometimes finding the path is such a pain.

• Angry
Reactions: LEPINETRA

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Does anybody have the older versions available? I'm really curious about older artwork and all the links before 0.3.2 are dead

secretlyness

Jul 6, 2020
I think they're referring to how some of the standing pictures were changed a bit. I know at least Kendra's picture definitely looked different near the start (like she does on the first post's pictures), though I don't feel like it was significantly different enough to keep the old version.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
and what about this image? I don't see it anywhere in the newer updates.

Also, do yourself a favor and leave the volume off when watching this, it's got some dude commentating over the video and it's beyond cringe.

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes