4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

secretlyness

Jul 6, 2020
That's literally the first image of hers at the beginning of the game after running away from the fight. It does look slightly different now, though.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
If you have 0.1.1 and 0.2.0 that would be really cool of you. I've always really liked seeing how games evolve and change through development and future patches/updates.

DPhoenix88

Jul 12, 2021
I mean, I like big asses but I like them a lot more when their attached to someone that actually likes me. I'll jerk to her and Kendra but it's always a hollow feeling

It's why I think Margarita, Maryen, Bez, and Regina are the best girls in this, they actually treat you like your life has value.

View attachment 2020959
Nah u 100% right
Im just here for the ass (Even tho I got dissapointed since this update there used the feet formula, not kink shaming)
But I totally agree with you, Margarita and Regina are my top 2

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Nah u 100% right
Im just here for the ass (Even tho I got dissapointed since this update there used the feet formula, not kink shaming)
But I totally agree with you, Margarita and Regina are my top 2
I could have done with less feet too. It would've been a lot better if she took a page out of Roxanne's book and sat on you or stuffed you in her bra. the text said that you took a shrink potion and she took a growth potion so she should've looked massive but she didn't look any different at all. They could've at least made her head obscured by some clouds or something.

And of course she comments on how small and weak I am under foot, easily kills me with no remorse, and call me a loser after my death.

Not a fan of Sadistville my ass, she'd fit right in. 0.jpg
I wish there were some way to get payback against mean, arrogant, giantesses that are used to getting their way like Yakuu who is definitely the worst girl. I'm sure one or two of people like her but it would still be nice to have the option. Humiliation and abuse isn't my thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: lubujiana and Gojii

Crpldoe

Jul 23, 2021
I could have done with less feet too. It would've been a lot better if she took a page out of Roxanne's book and sat on you or stuffed you in her bra. the text said that you took a shrink potion and she took a growth potion so she should've looked massive but she didn't look any different at all. They could've at least made her head obscured by some clouds or something.

And of course she comments on how small and weak I am under foot, easily kills me with no remorse, and call me a loser after my death.

Not a fan of Sadistville my ass, she'd fit right in. View attachment 2021138
I wish there were some way to get payback against mean, arrogant, giantesses that are used to getting their way like Yakuu who is definitely the worst girl. I'm sure one or two of people like her but it would still be nice to have the option. Humiliation and abuse isn't my thing.
That's kind of the point of those types of giantesses/femdoms. There is no way out, there is no escape, there is no punishing them. You either behave or get punished. A recent poll on giantesscity.com suggest that it's a 50/50 split of people who like em sadistic and who like em gentle. Not "some" people. How about, don't go to the hell kingdom if you don't want to go to a hellish place? There's an idea.

The wild kingdom is free reign on who you encounter and only the heaven kingdom will gaurantee you a gentle experience

I think the way they designed the game is perfectly fair to all gradients of the fetish (for the most part) so long as you play it right.

Reading these comments sometimes is like people going to a gay bar and complaining about how everyone's gay while there's a regular bar next door smh

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes