4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
GiantGuardians-0.3.59
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
The worst thing is trying to remember each decision I made, I don't want to change how my saves were

Lexkan

Apr 26, 2022
Unofficial Android Port [v0.3.59]
(With Gallery Unlock & Turkish, Spanish, German, French, Italian)

Download:

Android Port By Naxle
Gallery Unlocker By Ripson
Spanish Translation By YadenYu
Updated

Last edited:

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Wow, the "scared and untrustful" path with Eliette made me very sad in this update; the poor angel only wants to help :cry:

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
In thine time of need, I return once again. Reborn anew from my previous acts of heroism. I beseech you, be swift in thine acquisition of the liberated fruits I bring to thee, lest they be snatched from us prematurely. But most importantly, indulge to your heart's content.

"Here is the new version.

We hope that you enjoy it! ( ̄▽ ̄)

Windows link

Mac link

NEW CONTENT

- Main route extended: Margarita
(Sponsored by Normal Man)

- Main route extended: Eliette (Sponsored by Max)

- 2 New illustrated scenes (10 variations)"
Okay this update was full of emotions, I am very VERY happy to see how Margarita's route is developing and damn I am a little angry that again, we end Eliette's update without knowing what she wanted to say to us. Also I am starting to worry that Eliette really wants to restore those purification armies, I don't think it is true but I can't be 100% sure about it.
1719959614810.png
I could literally feel her staring down my soul in this image

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
This Eliette update, despite being rich with a story, was one of the most disappointing for me not just on her path, but of all updates I've seen.
1) Art's inconsistency hit even harder this time. Just an update ago Eliette's face changed for some reason, and now it happened once again, making her look different. Why? What is AIK doing? No... Why is she doing that?! Nothing like that happened to Margarita during last two updates! It just doesn't look like an incident or lack of practice anymore. Is GG like a playfield for AIK to try new styles or something?
2) The grammar. It was just terrible on Eliette's path, tons errors here and there that were simply impossible to miss... If you weren't in a rush or something. That's where the juicy part begins: Margarita's update is almost perfect in terms of writing, like if it was written by someone else.
After going through Eliette's update I was just flabbergasted. How? How did we go back to this awful grammar? But after finishing Margarita's update, a clear but sad truth has shown to me. Artical seem to be simply losing his pace. It's visible how much attention he put to Margarita, and how much he had to cut corners for Eliette just to finish an update on time.
There is also a conspiracy theory that I kept thinking about. Maybe Artical doesn't want to work on such big plots as Keisiema arc. After all, Margarita's path has a lot in common with Nezumicon by basically being a simple slice of life story about small things that are easy for a writer to make. Maybe it's a lack of interest that gets shown like that?

In any case, for the first time, the update left mostly negative thoughts for me.
Enjoy your victory I guess, cowgirl cult.

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
Okay this update was full of emotions, I am very VERY happy to see how Margarita's route is developing and damn I am a little angry that again, we end Eliette's update without knowing what she wanted to say to us. Also I am starting to worry that Eliette really wants to restore those purification armies, I don't think it is true but I can't be 100% sure about it.
View attachment 3793292
I could literally feel her staring down my soul in this image
This makes me think tho, would the scared of her path make her probably reconsider it? Or maybe set the MC aside? I mean the reinforcing her most likely won't mean you let her bring them back up and do something she will regret but I do feel there will be a sort of. Balancing kinda like the war in viridice and lycalis

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
This Eliette update, despite being rich with a story, was one of the most disappointing for me not just on her path, but of all updates I've seen.
1) Art's inconsistency hit even harder this time. Just an update ago Eliette's face changed for some reason, and now it happened once again, making her look different. Why? What is AIK doing? No... Why is she doing that?! Nothing like that happened to Margarita during last two updates! It just doesn't look like an incident or lack of practice anymore. Is GG like a playfield for AIK to try new styles or something?
2) The grammar. It was just terrible on Eliette's path, tons errors here and there that were simply impossible to miss... If you weren't in a rush or something. That's where the juicy part begins: Margarita's update is almost perfect in terms of writing, like if it was written by someone else.
After going through Eliette's update I was just flabbergasted. How? How did we go back to this awful grammar? But after finishing Margarita's update, a clear but sad truth has shown to me. Artical seem to be simply losing his pace. It's visible how much attention he put to Margarita, and how much he had to cut corners for Eliette just to finish an update on time.
There is also a conspiracy theory that I kept thinking about. Maybe Artical doesn't want to work on such big plots as Keisiema arc. After all, Margarita's path has a lot in common with Nezumicon by basically being a simple slice of life story about small things that are easy for a writer to make. Maybe it's a lack of interest that gets shown like that?

In any case, for the first time, the update left mostly negative thoughts for me.
Enjoy your victory I guess, cowgirl cult.
Hehe we are getting so powerful that we are even affecting the devs, yes I can feel the power coursing through me. Rise up
my comrades, our time is now!

Oct 2, 2018
Have a feeling this games storyline and choices will get so twisted together it won't make any sense if we do get a final product. Multi optional pathing storylines tend to do that when the devs are basing it off a voting system. When they should just have drawn up a overlying graph tree in content sections and bring each girl's content up by a scene or two every update. Trying to please everyone usually gets these types of games in trouble sadly.

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
It seems that some do have *some* consistency. Like the war plotline, it's possible that there will only be two possibilities and both are about how big the number of deaths will be.

Whyhellothere

Jun 20, 2017
I have a save of each character at the initial end point a few updates back I could upload those if someone just wanted to be closer to the new updates.

firednerve

Sep 5, 2022
Have a feeling this games storyline and choices will get so twisted together it won't make any sense if we do get a final product. Multi optional pathing storylines tend to do that when the devs are basing it off a voting system. When they should just have drawn up a overlying graph tree in content sections and bring each girl's content up by a scene or two every update. Trying to please everyone usually gets these types of games in trouble sadly.
Agreed, they even compared the amount of characters in the VN to one piece at some point I think, and anybody who’s read/seen that knows that in one piece Oda, the author, introduces a clusterfuckton of chars every arc and somehow uses pure instinct and improvising to write the story and wrap it all together. That takes a particular kind of writer, and we don’t know if the devs have what it takes.

I think this will go the Katawa Shoujo route of drawing up characters and scenes first using the community, coming up with a half coherent story (where we are now), ending it (the next goal), then they realize it’s shit and either publish the mess, don’t ever publish it and focus on Nezumicon, or hide for 1-3 years editing it until they release it for free like KS. Or they lose steam and never end the plot.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes