4.90 star(s) 29 Votes
Aug 18, 2023
anyone know of any games with a similar tone to this excluding the hell route
Yea, you can play Magical Mishaps by jj-psychotic. But there honestly aren't a lot of games **like** Giant Guardians/(I really don't know any). Aside from Nezumicon by the same developer.
If you are just looking for Giantess Content with somewhat of quality, you can play through the very well known RPG ones, particularily Little Snatcher, Shrink High, Size Matters.
If you are OK with mmd content, there is The minimum Project, Shrinking Stories(far less quality,for ass guys). Anyway if you are just looking for GTS content there is honestly a LOT of games out there.
I recommend doing a simple search f95zone forums with terms like shrinking games, gts games, giantess games, size games. I also recommend checking out Ultra Gamer 9999 YT channel for a lot of those random games that look somewhat okay.

Last edited:

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Be honest, in spite of what Maryen wishes, does Kendra actually deserve a chance at redemption, considering her backstory and actions?
Absolutely not. I almost feel she herself feels that way- not really, but she can't be *so* stupid as to not be aware her whole "if you don't kill a killer, they'll keep killing and then you're responsible" spiel towards Maryen included her too. I mean she literally pointed at Maryen while saying it, almost like "kill me you dumb broad."

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
Caught up to v0.3.60 after being busy with a certain dlc/expansion for the last couple of weeks.

I really liked the Maryen/Kendra update, had a lot of development and the ending in Kendra's route was surprising. I initially thought it was a bad end only to be hit with a to be continued, it's going to be fun to watch her weasel her way out of saying she was worried for the MC next update. I also liked how meaty it was, wouldn't mind more dual-character updates if they're as meaty as the last two Maryen/Kendra updates. The revelation about the purification armies also ties well with Eliette's route, it makes sense that a being from the afterlife would have issues with mortals messing with the natural order of life and death.

Speaking of Eliette, her updates were decent but really short. Progress in her route has been really slow compared to other routes but the last update was pretty good in terms of development so I hope the trend continues. I also have a theory that Eliette is actually stronger than other giantesses since she's a literal angel from heaven while all the other characters are "regular" eartherners. If she can take over Maryen's role as the primary guardian then that proves she's at least on par with Maryen.

Sheina's update wasn't anything too special but from the way things are going it might converge with Croixelle's path in the near future. Slowly but surely all the storylines are becoming more interconnected and I'm hoping the pace of convergence only accelerates in the future.

Margarita's route is as isolated as ever but I don't really mind because her route has great progression. I hope they don't drag it out with dumb drama or more NTR and have them marry quickly instead. Maybe have a time skip too so we get to see what their life as a married couple is like.

Don't really have much to say about Yakuu or Helga's updates. I like Helga but i'm not into feet or smell/sweat and her route only seems to double down on those aspects with every update so that's pretty dissapointing. Now that she got updated though it's possible the queen is up next so that's something to look forward to.

So the update should be pretty soon. Who do you think its gonna be?
Naya
Madea
Diula

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Deserve? Probably not. Do i want her to have one? Absolutely!
In my opinion, she should not have any redemption. Not just because she doesn't deserve it, but because it will break her character completely. She made a hard choice to be who she is after her mother's assasination. Such character development cannot be reverted like that. She shouldn't leave her archetype of an overgrown bully, maybe just get a bit softer, but that's it.

Last edited:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Absolutely not. I almost feel she herself feels that way- not really, but she can't be *so* stupid as to not be aware her whole "if you don't kill a killer, they'll keep killing and then you're responsible" spiel towards Maryen included her too. I mean she literally pointed at Maryen while saying it, almost like "kill me you dumb broad."
Interesting observation btw, haven't thought of that when playing.
I don't think she ignores the fact that she's also a killer though, she just knows that there is not much power that could stop her anyway, so she can talk about all this killer philosophy while being an absolute hypocrite.
I also think she speaks about that only because Maryen cares. Kendra doesn't, so it doesn't bother her if she's guilty or not.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Caught up to v0.3.60 after being busy with a certain dlc/expansion for the last couple of weeks.

I really liked the Maryen/Kendra update, had a lot of development and the ending in Kendra's route was surprising. I initially thought it was a bad end only to be hit with a to be continued, it's going to be fun to watch her weasel her way out of saying she was worried for the MC next update. I also liked how meaty it was, wouldn't mind more dual-character updates if they're as meaty as the last two Maryen/Kendra updates. The revelation about the purification armies also ties well with Eliette's route, it makes sense that a being from the afterlife would have issues with mortals messing with the natural order of life and death.

Speaking of Eliette, her updates were decent but really short. Progress in her route has been really slow compared to other routes but the last update was pretty good in terms of development so I hope the trend continues. I also have a theory that Eliette is actually stronger than other giantesses since she's a literal angel from heaven while all the other characters are "regular" eartherners. If she can take over Maryen's role as the primary guardian then that proves she's at least on par with Maryen.

Sheina's update wasn't anything too special but from the way things are going it might converge with Croixelle's path in the near future. Slowly but surely all the storylines are becoming more interconnected and I'm hoping the pace of convergence only accelerates in the future.

Margarita's route is as isolated as ever but I don't really mind because her route has great progression. I hope they don't drag it out with dumb drama or more NTR and have them marry quickly instead. Maybe have a time skip too so we get to see what their life as a married couple is like.

Don't really have much to say about Yakuu or Helga's updates. I like Helga but i'm not into feet or smell/sweat and her route only seems to double down on those aspects with every update so that's pretty dissapointing. Now that she got updated though it's possible the queen is up next so that's something to look forward to.

Naya
Madea
Diula
We only get 2 Girls for the 1st update of each month tho

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
Yep I also noticed that in february. It could be just a throw away line or actually important

Is it me who finds it weird that Kendra talked about Homospheria's justice and death penalty for murders,etc
Tries to convince, manipulate Maryen,etc that's it a better system, better than their Keisiema who offers mercy, imprisonment, possibly rehabilitation.
But...wouldn't that mean Kendra should be by the same rules executed for what she commited?
Didn't she realize that?
Will that be in future content in the corrupted/dark Maryen route? Where she will bring up that point and threaten Kendra?
Kendra literally says "By being merciful with a murderer, you're many innocents, y'know?" . It just feels like it will backfire at her

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
Na ruta pa no guerra foa actualizada. Madera and Regina update, it seems maybe we'll get to see how the war thing will be told/shown (if at all TBH) this is gonna be very interesting

Apr 1, 2021
I wonder how long we will have to wait for a hero
the time it takes for one to arrive seems to vary a lot these days

Also super excited to see more Madea! :love:

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes